Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

See What These Corpers Did During SAED Lectures - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See What These Corpers Did During SAED Lectures (2938 Views)

NYSC SAED Connect: How To Sign Up And Make Full Use Of This Platform / Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) / Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What These Corpers Did During SAED Lectures by vanen2: 4:35am On Jul 22, 2015
Stream II Corpers sleeping during SKILL ACQUISITION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT lectures in Black Gold Camp Kaduna state. The lectures were described as being BORING. This continued througout the days of the lectures. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: See What These Corpers Did During SAED Lectures by HungerBAD: 4:39am On Jul 22, 2015
The leaders of tomorrow sleeping.
Re: See What These Corpers Did During SAED Lectures by vanen2: 4:40am On Jul 22, 2015
Even when we day school, we no too like lectures.
Re: See What These Corpers Did During SAED Lectures by benuejosh: 5:20am On Jul 22, 2015
To serve Nigeria is not by force and to defend her honour and glory.

So help me God
Re: See What These Corpers Did During SAED Lectures by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 22, 2015
You can't subject graduates to this learning condition and not expect this.
We kep complaining about the quality of our graduates/products, we never really discuss the quality of education they receive.
I tell you, NYSC is a pure waste of your most energetic year after school. The zeal and drive drops thereafter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What These Corpers Did During SAED Lectures by Blanc8(m): 6:12am On Jul 22, 2015
This is a Skill acquisition of learning to sleep.
Re: See What These Corpers Did During SAED Lectures by Felaak47(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2015
not a new thing, I did more than this when I was in camp that's my leisure time.

1 Like

Re: See What These Corpers Did During SAED Lectures by vanen2: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
twoondei:
You can't subject graduates to this learning condition and not expect this.
We kep complaining about the quality of our graduates/products, we never really discuss the quality of education they receive.
I tell you, NYSC is a pure waste of your most energetic year after school. The zeal and drive drops thereafter.
though about half of the corps members sat on blocks or stood up, It's not a pure waste my brother. . .it has opened doors of opportunities for many. . .anyway, one's PPA and personality determine if they would term NYSC as a waste.
Re: See What These Corpers Did During SAED Lectures by An2elect2(f): 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
SAED lectures are boorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring and mostly useless...
Re: See What These Corpers Did During SAED Lectures by Me2You225(f): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
its not a waste of time my dear, during services year, you will learn a lot of things that will help in you in future.
Re: See What These Corpers Did During SAED Lectures by Me2You225(f): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
NYSC have helped me a lot, I learnt food processing in camp , I have learnt how to have patient, how to be calm and down to earth ,am also learning from my ppa, am learning tailoring as am talking to you now. I took my professional exam in camp(pmp) I have also learnt culture and the way of life kano state ( I was posted to yobe but we camp in kano I later redeployed to lagos) at least now can be able to tell u something about yobe,kano, and lagos. just put your trust in God my life have become easy with him in my life, were others go and fail I go there and excel .I wish u all the best of your NYSC days Amen

2 Likes

Re: See What These Corpers Did During SAED Lectures by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
This is why many of them end up strugling to make a living after the whole scheme.

(1) (Reply)

OAU Senate List Is Out / Any Corper Seeking PPA In Lagos? / Photo: See This Corper's Shocking Answer To An NYSC Official (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.