Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Doogee F3 Pro Killer : Ecoo E05 Is Coming - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Doogee F3 Pro Killer : Ecoo E05 Is Coming (1498 Views)

Doogee F3 Pro: The Flagship Of Flagships. A Must See / Doogee F3 Pro – 5.5 Inch Fhd Dual Gorilla Glasses, Cnc Frame, 3gb Ram / First Look At The New ECOO E05 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doogee F3 Pro Killer : Ecoo E05 Is Coming by DiggerH: 4:40am On Jul 22, 2015
Since Ecoo sell their Ecoo E04 Plus like hot cakes , Ecoo is going to release their another strong smartphone : Ecoo E05

Ecoo E05 features a 5 inch FHD JDI capacitive Screen,comes with MediaTek MTK6753 octa-core processor, 3GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, and a 2500mAh battery. Its front camera is a fixed-focus 5-megapixel shooter while the rear camera features a 13-megapixel sensor . The 64-bit chip runs Android 5.1 Lollipop.

It is worth mentioning that it equipped with a touch-type fingerprint scanner at the back,it can recognize your fingerprint without the need to unlock or press any buttons first . This idea also can be found at Huawei Mate 7

From the exposed photos, you will find the design of side is very similar with iPhone 6 . It is said the price is very cheap which will be Doogee F3 PRO killer .

Re: Doogee F3 Pro Killer : Ecoo E05 Is Coming by acenazt: 5:26am On Jul 22, 2015
Let me give you reasons not to purchase this thing.

1-they lack Originality. Look at thethe design, its a knock off of one reputable giant I know.

2-Mediatek?? Haba why will I spend a kobo purchasing a phone with mediatek processors? Tecno drove me off the cliff. #My opinion tho.

3-the Name sounds stupid and speaks fake. This is just a sub standard gadget with an android operating system. I know I can't make one of these gadgets but what the hell we want quality.

4-they did will with the Ram and memory,Finger print scanner and Equipping it with the lollipop version which isn't new. But they Messed up Big time with that battery. Imagine a phone with 3 those specs and that useless battery. U mean to tell me am going to need a generator any where I go cos I don't think power banks will help the matter.

This is my opinion. Nice concept tho.
Re: Doogee F3 Pro Killer : Ecoo E05 Is Coming by bigfly: 6:33am On Jul 22, 2015
acenazt:

1-they lack Originality. Look at thethe design, its a knock off of one reputable giant I know.

2-Mediatek?? Haba why will I spend a kobo purchasing a phone with mediatek processors? Tecno drove me off the cliff. #My opinion tho.

3-the Name sounds stupid and speaks fake. This is just a sub standard gadget with an android operating system. I know I can't make one of these gadgets but what the hell we want quality.

4-they did will with the Ram and memory,Finger print scanner and Equipping it with the lollipop version which isn't new. But they Messed up Big time with that battery. Imagine a phone with 3 those specs and that useless battery. U mean to tell me am going to need a generator any where I go cos I don't think power banks will help the matter.

Off all your points here, only no 4 made sense, the rest are just out of ignorance.

If u say they copy, did u know aple also copied alot, they ve copied Sony leak b4 and the famous iPad and iPod was also copied.
If u talk about Mediatek, what is it about them that is not good, for ur information Mediatek has moved beyond ur Tecno level and many well known brand are using it even Sony, HTC, Huawei and co have now jump into it.

Lastly, if the name sounds stupid and fake, what makes Aple, BlackBerry, Palm, snapdragon etc sound original?

It is better to think, talk and act with fact, than to do d same with sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Doogee F3 Pro Killer : Ecoo E05 Is Coming by acenazt: 7:06am On Jul 22, 2015
bigfly:

Off all your points here, only no 4 made sense, the rest are just out of ignorance.

If u say they copy, did u know aple also copied alot, they ve copied Sony leak b4 and the famous iPad and iPod was also copied.
If u talk about Mediatek, what is it about them that is not good, for ur information Mediatek has moved beyond ur Tecno level and many well known brand are using it even Sony, HTC, Huawei and co have now jump into it.

Lastly, if the name sounds stupid and fake, what makes Aple, BlackBerry, Palm, snapdragon etc sound original?

It is better to think, talk and act with fact, than to do d same with sentiment.
. So how many points did I make??
Re: Doogee F3 Pro Killer : Ecoo E05 Is Coming by DiggerH: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2015
bigfly:

In my opinion, no matter it is a Clone or Copy, as long as its price can match its specifications. For Chinese Smartphone, most of brands can reach this points, especially Elephone P7000, Elephone P8000, Ulefone Be Touch 2 etc
Re: Doogee F3 Pro Killer : Ecoo E05 Is Coming by Babalegba(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2015
acenazt:

I hope you are joking. I love MTK phones,very tweakable and they perform their functions adequately

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Andriod Phone Less than 18,000 / Urgent!!! How Can I Change My "ITEL 1403+" IMEI? / What's The Best Android Application Of 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.