Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Urgent!!! How Can I Change My "ITEL 1403+" IMEI? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent!!! How Can I Change My "ITEL 1403+" IMEI? (1499 Views)

How Do I Change My Itel 1516 Battery / ITEL 1403+... My Woes / Pls Can Someone Help Me With Rooting My Itel It 1403+ Android Smartphone ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!! How Can I Change My "ITEL 1403+" IMEI? by Sachris4U(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gurus in the house, pls how can i change my itel1403+ imei? I have used mobile uncle tools, but it didn't work. Thanks, and God bless!
Re: Urgent!!! How Can I Change My "ITEL 1403+" IMEI? by victor2008(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Download mobile uncle tools from playstore to change imei
Re: Urgent!!! How Can I Change My "ITEL 1403+" IMEI? by Sachris4U(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mobile uncle tools couldn't change it. I have tried it.
Re: Urgent!!! How Can I Change My "ITEL 1403+" IMEI? by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:09am On Sep 06, 2015
ff
Re: Urgent!!! How Can I Change My "ITEL 1403+" IMEI? by Carlcaresophia: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2015
Sachris4U:
Gurus in the house, pls how can i change my itel1403+ imei? I have used mobile uncle tools, but it didn't work. Thanks, and God bless!
Hello, could you let us know what wrong with your phone? You can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleauges there will try to help you with the phone problem. Thank you!
Re: Urgent!!! How Can I Change My "ITEL 1403+" IMEI? by Donvic4u(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, could you let us know what wrong with your phone? You can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleauges there will try to help you with the phone problem. Thank you!

my one week old tecno camon c8 is offing itself n wont power on until after sometime..

I need to change it
Re: Urgent!!! How Can I Change My "ITEL 1403+" IMEI? by Carlcaresophia: 8:52am On Sep 14, 2015
Donvic4u:

my one week old tecno camon c8 is offing itself n wont power on until after sometime..

I need to change it
Hi, sorry to hear about your phone problem. If you need to reapair your phone, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Urgent!!! How Can I Change My "ITEL 1403+" IMEI? by dedons: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

how much will a person be charged to repair a phone which is stil under warranty?
Re: Urgent!!! How Can I Change My "ITEL 1403+" IMEI? by Carlcaresophia: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2015
dedons:
how much will a person be charged to repair a phone which is stil under warranty?
Hi Dedons, about the price you need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Android Application Of 2015? / Tecno Camon 8 Vs Blackberry Q10 / Facebook Disabled My Account With No Good Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.