Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (38326 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married / Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by ugotuf(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2015
Beautiful couple there
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by mencade5(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you nko? You never taste many poosies before marriage
woman, am married okay?

married as a.virgin.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Handsome4real(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Whitenicious dey sell wella......
The husband's lips though.

Father forgive me for I have sinned cry
Mine is available to kiss.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2015
mencade5:
woman, am married okay?

married as a.virgin.
indeed

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by mencade5(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
indeed
i go slap you o. oya comot from my back.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by preciousMI1(f): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2015
both are nollywood celebs right,,?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Handsome4real:

Mine is available to kiss.

Lead me not into temptation embarassed
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by femiranking28(m): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2015
Happy birthday to her
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by spencekat(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
Congratulations!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Baroba(m): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
Charlie Billion? OK... Wishing them well...
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by mekaboy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
bleaching cream.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by oluwabamise4(m): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Why are they using water colour for her make-up?

FTC tins on my mind.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by hamzakito(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
oboy de geh dope oo grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
chuzydon:
undecided

Hehehe and death became her cheesy
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by francescainnoce(f): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
beautiful couple....
the dude for one is handsome.....
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Akuneshiobike(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
Chai! my crush has been married...i make big mistake say i no chop her kondo the time she dey trip for me. cry
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Barbiekhadyjarh: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Perfect combination... coke n fanta...
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by francescainnoce(f): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
if its some babes, they would refuse to even date the dude because of his dreads stating religion and cultural facts forgetting, some would even say it makes me irresponsible.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Handsome4real(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Lead me not into temptation embarassed
And deliver me from all evil. kiss
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by tpiadotcom: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
chuzydon:
undecided

you shouldnt have done that. undecided
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by NoRetreat(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Let them continue to display their influence and affluence to the consternation and disappointment of the hardworking nigerians who are not opportuned to be weailthy. Its not their rather fate and destiny bequeath it on them.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
The lady fit be Nnaemeka Orjiekwe sister (Big Aboy) who is from Achi.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Willswise(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
The makeup artist is using Mona mi poster color abi wetin my eye de see
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Ugik(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
@OP:the name of my village is isikwe,Achi not isike..mimi's house is quiet close to ours in d villa.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by clem1986: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
congratulation to then.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by fabulousvera(f): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
mencade5:
a mugu finally married after she might.have tasted so many preeks.

damn! women!
. mumu
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by fabulousvera(f): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
mencade5:
a mugu finally married after she might.have tasted so many preeks.

damn! women!
. mumu + olodo
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by mencade5(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2015
fabulousvera:
. mumu + olodo
pros.titute!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shows Her Shoe Closet (Pic) / Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses / "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.