Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius (25502 Views)

Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Nollyzonenews: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2017
Actress Mimi Orjiekwe has allegedly asked the family of her estranged husband, Charles Billion Pius, to come forward to collect the bride price they paid for her when they got married in July 2015.

It was in the news lastweek that Charles and a US-based woman who coincidentally is named Mimi, are expecting a son.
According to sources close to the couple, Mimi Orjiekwe found out that her husband was expecting another child with another woman here on LIB. She was devastated and when she confronted him, he neither denied nor confirmed the report.

After the story broke on LIB, Mimi asked her father to call Charles's family to come and collect her bride price but up till today October 9th, they have not come to see her family. Mimi has however threatened to go to social media to call them out if they do not come forward to collect the bride price so that their marriage can be dissolved officially.

Before their wedding in 2015, a female police officer informed Mimi that she was pregnant for Charles. He initially denied it but after some time, he accepted the baby girl born by the policewoman. He apologized to Mimi and she accepted him. With this recent development, Mimi has vowed never to take him back and she wants their marriage dissolved asap. They have a  six months old daughter named Jasmine.

http://news.nollyzone.com/family-actress-mimi-orjiekwe-return-bride-price/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by mogboyelade(f): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2017
Continue distributing and become father of nations

18 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Mrsoundoro(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2017
awon yeyebrities

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by NaijaCelebrity: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2017
see dem faces abeg return am

Mrsoundoro:
awon yeyebrities

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by AverageAnnie(f): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2017
nawa oo...beauty can't keep a marriage ooo.... got to work on my character as I no fine....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2017
AverageAnnie:
nawa oo...beauty can't keep a marriage ooo.... got to work on my character as I no fine....

So are you saying is the lady fault without knowing the full story?
SMH for you.

40 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by AverageAnnie(f): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:

So are you saying is the lady fault without knowing the full story? SMH for you.

My dear shake your head for yourself. ...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by ShitHead(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
My husband is on the roof - only a few inches away from an insurance claim that could completely change my life.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Ayo4251(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Ebimor96: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2017

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by lelvin(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sometimes I wonder who is more stupid, Mimi, her husband, the person that thought this was news or my neighbor's dog.

4 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Ebimor96: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Memphis357(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
All these Nollywood actresses are only good for one thing.....
F**king!.....Marrying them dey always bring wahala!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by kn23h(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mimi has however threatened to go to social media to call them out if they do not come forward to collect the bride price so that their marriage can be dissolved officially.

E easy like that?

Their marriage is not even recognized by the court institution....was it even a marriage?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by deepwater(f): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Kai
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Egein(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Well, to be honest, and without any presuppositions or intent to offend anyone who opposes my viewpoint; I’ll like us to take a more critical look at the situation. You see, if you consider the situation and circumstances I really think that… I actually forgot what I was going to say…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by onyx1470(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
sad my mum should prepare to return hers too. lol...

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by free2ryhme: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nollyzonenews:
Actress Mimi Orjiekwe has allegedly asked the family of her estranged husband, Charles Billion Pius, to come forward to collect the bride price they paid for her when they got married in July 2015.

It was in the news lastweek that Charles and a US-based woman who coincidentally is named Mimi, are expecting a son.
According to sources close to the couple, Mimi Orjiekwe found out that her husband was expecting another child with another woman here on LIB. She was devastated and when she confronted him, he neither denied nor confirmed the report.

After the story broke on LIB, Mimi asked her father to call Charles's family to come and collect her bride price but up till today October 9th, they have not come to see her family. Mimi has however threatened to go to social media to call them out if they do not come forward to collect the bride price so that their marriage can be dissolved officially.

Before their wedding in 2015, a female police officer informed Mimi that she was pregnant for Charles. He initially denied it but after some time, he accepted the baby girl born by the policewoman. He apologized to Mimi and she accepted him. With this recent development, Mimi has vowed never to take him back and she wants their marriage dissolved asap. They have a  six months old daughter named Jasmine.

Na their way

dey pursue bush meat for outside when you get assorted for inside house

useless Biafra
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
Why disturbing us with this kind of thread on a hot Tuesday afternoon.
Were we there when the bride price in question was being paid
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by mcayomind: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
The earlier the better

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by kn23h(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
geneticore41:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

Why are the mods letting this fool spam threads?

4 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by reality17(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
AverageAnnie:

So u finally don agree say u wowo

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Orjhong(f): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by ekems2017(f): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
You were suppose to put an and to it when you found out about the police woman's child. You forgave him. Now you have to forgive him for this two children also.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by free2ryhme: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nollyzonenews:

Before their wedding in 2015, a female police officer informed Mimi that she was pregnant for Charles. He initially denied it but after some time, he accepted the baby girl born by the policewoman. He apologized to Mimi and she accepted him. With this recent development, Mimi has vowed never to take him back and she wants their marriage dissolved asap. They have a six months old daughter named Jasmine.

this man is useless to humanity
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by reality17(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:

So are you saying is the lady fault without knowing the full story?
SMH for you.

Guess u knw d true story, as u are their house help.... Na girls like u dey snatch hubby

3 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by bedspread: 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
Wow.. Really Funny the Way these people take the Marriage Institution as a Joke...

The Truth princess is That as Long as that man is your First Husband and you his first Wife.... He Remains your Husband until Death....

That's GOD'S standard of Marriage
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
Still waiting for my brother's ex's family to return his. They wanted to kill the man with expensies simply because he showed little interest in their daughter.
Dude ran for his dear life, even though he had done 70%. He's now happily married (to another girl) with a kid.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by naijaisGOOD: 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
ok
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius by Mologi(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
Pls with interest!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adedotun Adekola's 5th Birthday: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Son’s Birthday / Georgina Onuoha With Her Mother And Two Daughters In Adorable Family Photo / Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.