Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Is It Fair On The Nigeria Army?(what Do We Do) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Fair On The Nigeria Army?(what Do We Do) (999 Views)

Is It Fair To Ask The Employees To State The Amount To Be Paid During Interview? / Oando Career Fair On 2nd November 2013 / Is It Fair On The Nigerian Army?(what Should We Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Fair On The Nigeria Army?(what Do We Do) by Davrich: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2009
Youth are dying, youth are suffering to join the Nigeria Army, all to no avail.
N.A just concluded the scrunity for the N.A 63 regular intake(recruit) all over nigeria. It was a period of great tragedy, precisely in delta state four people died, ten got insane, others with one sickness or more such as pile etc. Because of the streneous activities. My elder brother was a victim.
The recruiting officers were so wicked that they increased the activities than it aught to be. One of the victim that died got insane as he was running to the bush with his hands raised up, the recruiting officers were alerted but were not concern just because they delebrately suffer this people all because they've already chosen those that bribe them even before the scrunity commence, those that were chosen did not even show up for the scrunity.
Oh what a wasted effort, time & money. What do we do? Thanks.
Re: Is It Fair On The Nigeria Army?(what Do We Do) by Seun(m): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2009
Sorry about this; glad you survived.
Re: Is It Fair On The Nigeria Army?(what Do We Do) by FJUNIOR: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2009
Oh! What a tragedy?
Sorry about your brother
add I pray that God will surely make a way.

About what to do
we only need to keep on praying
and I know surely one day,
God will deliver us
Re: Is It Fair On The Nigeria Army?(what Do We Do) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2009
Gosh, that's horrible! Things will get better-one day sad
Re: Is It Fair On The Nigeria Army?(what Do We Do) by emmastev: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2009
Let's continue to struggle,God will remember we that don't have GODFATHERS for good,He is up and His looking the way they doing it,He will definite judge.

Emma Steve
Re: Is It Fair On The Nigeria Army?(what Do We Do) by Egouwa(m): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2009
Interesting, why would any person want to join the Army? just asking and to bribe ? beats me
Re: Is It Fair On The Nigeria Army?(what Do We Do) by ToToChoper: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2009
Davrich:

Youth are dying, youth are suffering to join the Nigeria Army, all to no avail.
N.A just concluded the scrunity for the N.A 63 regular intake(recruit) all over nigeria. It was a period of great tragedy, precisely in delta state four people died, ten got insane, others with one sickness or more such as pile etc. Because of the streneous activities. My elder brother was a victim.

The suffering may be conceivable due to the intensity of the training one receives as a soldier. One is suppose to be tough as a soldier, but not at the expense of his/her life.
Re: Is It Fair On The Nigeria Army?(what Do We Do) by amaikama(m): 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2009
@poster!!! is it a do or die afair to be enlisted in the Nigeria Army?? angry my answer, no!!! then why go through all those harzardous training and getting killed in the process when you know that the people who will be taking had already been taking?? angry You are all bunch of expriement to protect those that where taking to make them look good. cry

You have right to serve your country not necessaryly you join the Nigerian Army.
Re: Is It Fair On The Nigeria Army?(what Do We Do) by lipstick1(f): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2009
My Brother,thank God u survived o.Me i have tried endlessly to get enlisted into the DSSC but no luck,the whole thing is a sham.An Ex-class mate of mine who is now a big boy in the military,said that every year only 50 people are taken out of the over 2,000 people who apply,these people are from the power brokers in the country.The same process goes for even the SIDECRAWCRAW(RECRUIT) POSITION.
Re: Is It Fair On The Nigeria Army?(what Do We Do) by Davrich: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2009
thanks guys for your replies. but for my friend that says i should learn forex, i learnt forex is a loss and profit thingt
Re: Is It Fair On The Nigeria Army?(what Do We Do) by DoubleN(m): 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2009
Na only God go help us for this country.Thank God you survived.Most of those Army guys are just wicked because not all of them are graduates and when the opportunity comes to show their power,they take it to the next level.

(1) (Reply)

. / Plz Send Ur Cv / Honeywell Flour Recruiting,tata Also Calling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.