Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! (5662 Views)

Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid / Drake Erects A Billboard In Honour Of Rihanna: See Photo / I Found A Prettier Igbo Girl Than Munachi Abii. YES I Am Admitting Lol (2) (3) (4)

Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2015
Yes the day has come. I've found a new beauty crush. Rihanna is beautiful finish!!!!

Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Ideyontop: 7:09am On Jul 22, 2015
Effects of drinking the tapped palm wine.
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:12am On Jul 22, 2015
Ideyontop:
Effects of drinking the tapped palm wine.
Look at the energy you exerted to comment
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 22, 2015
She probably doesn't even recognise herself in this photo. You do know that she probably doesn't look like that in real life. There's a lot of air brushing & editing that goes into these photoshoots. Remember how they gave Justin Bieber a bigger "package" , a more defined 6 pack & I believe a tattoo for his Kelvin Kline underwear photoshoot? The aim is to get "the perfect look" to sell whatever product is being sold. Looks can be deceiving.

Btw, Riri ain't that pretty lol. She has that lightbulb looking head grin

Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:
She probably doesn't even recognise herself in this photo. You do know that she probably doesn't look like that in real life. There's a lot of air brushing & editing that goes into these photoshoots. Remember how they gave Justin Bieber a bigger "package" , a more defined 6 pack & I believe a tattoo for his Kelvin Kline underwear photoshoot? The aim is to get "the perfect look" to sell whatever product is being sold. Looks can be deceiving.

lol u av finish this gurl,but she is pretty sha,and beyounce is prettier by far with age
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You're clearly a female hater. Have you seen rihanna without makeup. You need to chill out with your paragraphs full of jealously

Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 22, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

You're clearly a female hater. Have you seen rihanna without makeup. You need to chill out with your paragraphs full of jealously

LMFAO. You're delusional if you think I'm hating on her for stating the facts. Have YOU seen her without makeup? You talk like you wake up next to her every morning.

Since I'm in a chatty mood let me answer your question. No sir, I haven't seen Rihanna without makeup because I'm not a fly on her bedroom wall. However, I have seen paparazzi photos taken of her when she was out & about. You know, the ones that weren't "touched up" & she wasn't all glammed up. There's a significant difference between how she looks in those photos & how she looks on the magazine cover.

You need to educate yourself. Everyone & their grandma knows that photoshoots are a work of art. It takes several people, several weeks/months just to work on one photo & make it dreamy. We can call them, the fairy godmothers/godfathers to the stars aka celebrities.

Be glad I didn't say she's ugly, so I don't get watchu mad at. Why you mad, bro? Lol! Don't shoot the messenger smiley

Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by IamOpemipo(m): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. You're delusional if you think I'm hating on her for stating the facts. Have YOU seen her without makeup? You talk like you wake up next to her every morning.

Since I'm in a chatty mood let me answer your question. No sir, I haven't seen Rihanna without makeup because I'm not a fly on her bedroom wall. However, I have seen paparazzi photos taken of her when she was out & about. You know, the ones that weren't "touched up" & she wasn't all glammed up. There's a significant difference between how she looks in those photos & how she looks on the magazine cover.

You need to educate yourself. Everyone & their grandma knows that photoshoots are a work of art. It takes several people, several weeks/months just to work on one photo & make it dreamy. We can call them, the fairy godmothers/godfathers to the stars aka celebrities.

Be glad I didn't say she's ugly, so I don't get watchu mad at. Why you mad, bro? Lol! Don't shoot the messenger smiley

U reali in a chatty mood, cos that palm wine drunken master ain't worth a 'word' reply talkless of a long post..

Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2015
onomeglo:
lol u av finish this gurl,but she is pretty sha,and beyounce is prettier by far with age

No don't get me wrong, sweety. Riri IS pretty no doubt. But I bet you're prettier or would look prettier than her if you had her glam squad give you a makeover cheesy I'm sure you don't have that extra terrestrial head of hers. She looks almost alien sometimes with that big @ss 5 head. Ok, now I'm just trying to piss OP off lol. She's ait. Beyonce is THE QUEEN. I agree with you. She's undoubtedly beautiful. Flawless.
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 22, 2015
IamOpemipo:

U reali in a chatty mood, cos that palm wine drunken master ain't worth a 'word' reply talkless of a long post..

You're right. I'm just bored lol.
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by lexy2014: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No don't get me wrong, sweety. Riri IS pretty no doubt. But I bet you're prettier or would look prettier than her if you had her glam squad give you a makeover cheesy I'm sure you don't have that extra terrestrial head of hers. She looks almost alien sometimes with that big @ss 5 head. Ok, now I'm just trying to piss OP off lol. She's ait. Beyonce is THE QUEEN. I agree with you. She's undoubtedly beautiful. Flawless.
thought I might find u here. How was your nite?
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 22, 2015
lexy2014:
thought I might find u here. How was your nite?

Lol, everything is good. How about you?
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lmao,@terestrial head,u so funny,btw the op seems obsessed with these over hype celebrities,he has shifted frm muna to Riri now hehehehehe
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2015
onomeglo:
lmao,@terestrial head,u so funny,btw the op seems obsessed with these over hype celebrities,he has shifted frm muna to Riri now hehehehehe

We gonna burst his bubble TODAY grin Just for shyts & giggles lol.
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:30am On Jul 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Umm go ahead. Because you put food on my table
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

J E A L O U S Y
Keep talking. Look how much energy you put into your essays. It would never make you beautiful than riri. Oh and a picture of a celebrity without makeup is not hard to obtain in this day and agem gosh you sounded retarded as fuk!
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Umm go ahead. Because you put food on my table

wink

What is food? I'm giving you something more valuable than food here, KNOWLEDGE cheesy

Anyway, I'm just playing with you. Go on ahead & drool over the Recreation of Riri. Just know that's it's all an illusion at the end of the day.
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

seriously grin, we africans should stop worshiping these foreign celeberities,because they aint all that,they are just godmn normal person like us or even worst self,av never seen those oyinbo celebrities obsessed with us africa ,they dnt give a sh,t about them,buh here we are,adoring and worshiping people like kim k,amber rose et so on
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

J E A L O U S Y
Keep talking. Look how much energy you put into your essays. It would never make you beautiful than riri. Oh and a picture of a celebrity without makeup is not hard to obtain in this day and agem gosh you sounded retarded as fuk!

I never said those photos were a gem, dumbo. You're the one who made it sound as if you're the only one that have seen them. "Have you seen Rihanna without makeup?" Duh! Who hasn't seen her WITH LESS MAKEUP? I say "less" because I doubt most celebrities would walk out of their homes without a dab of something on their faces. They have an image to uphold, yanno. You seem gullible & dumb, btw. Believing everything they tell you. If she says she's not wearing ANY makeup does that mean it's true? I doubt it since celebrities are known for vanity.

Oh & I'm prettier than ET aka Rihanna. My head is normal for starters cool

Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 22, 2015
onomeglo:
seriously grin, we africans should stop worshiping these foreign celeberities,because they aint all that,they are just godmn normal person like us or even worst self,av never seen those oyinbo celebrities obsessed with us africa ,they dnt give a sh,t about them,buh here we are,adoring and worshiping people like kim k,amber rose et so on

I concur, my sister.
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by cescky(m): 8:59am On Jul 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

wish ull put your picture where ur mouth is....

rihana is pretty FACT!!!

and do a close study most girls with the so called "light bulb head" your jesting about( yorubas called it opkon or something that sounds like that) are the prettiest

and yes she does really look like the girl in the pic

Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I concur, my sister.
ur sgnature thou, grin
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I never said those photos were a gem, dumbo. You're the one who made it sound as if you're the only one that have seen them. "Have you seen Rihanna without makeup?" Duh! Who hasn't seen her WITH LESS MAKEUP? I say "less" because I doubt most celebrities would walk out of their homes without a dab of something on their faces. They have an image to uphold, yanno. You seem gullible & dumb, btw. Believing everything they tell you. If she says she's not wearing ANY makeup does that mean it's true? I doubt it since celebrities are known for vanity.

yo, yo, yo, I like that spirit,I dislike buttlickin cheesy
PunkyVeer:

Oh & I'm prettier than ET aka Rihanna. My head is normal for starters
yo, yo, yo, I like that spirit,I dislike buttlickin
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2015
cescky:

rihana is pretty FACT!!!

and do a close study most girls with the so called "light bulb head" your jesting about( yorubas called it opkon or something that sounds like that) are the prettiest

If you say so cheesy

Beauty is obviously in the eye of BEERHOLDER between you & the OP. And since beauty is in the beholder's eye, I think I'm entitled to find her not THAT pretty. Pretty, yes she is, but it's not bawling ME over. Not all girls with that shape head are pretty, btw. I know many people with it, especially Somalians & I do not find them pretty. It just makes think they must have brain cancer or something. Or at least related to Brain, from the animated series, Pinky & the Brain. Kikiki.

I don't get why yalls panties are getting all knotted over this. People are allowed to have different opinions. Jeez. Tough crowd.
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2015
onomeglo:
:Dyo, yo, yo, I like that spirit,I dislike buttlickin :Dyo, yo, yo, I like that spirit,I dislike buttlickin

Chop knuckle! Hehe
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2015
onomeglo:
ur sgnature thou, grin

It's because I'm "madam talk-a-lot" lol. LOVE talking as you can see.
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's because I'm "madam talk-a-lot" lol. LOVE talking as you can see.
lolzzzzzzzzz
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Pretty girls aren't so full of hatred. You're ugly as hell and have continued to prove it with all you spew. An ugly trash naija girl. You enjoy hiding behind a screen to call a woman as beautiful as rihanna ugly. You lack self confidence it's clear from your rants
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2015
cescky:

rihana is pretty FACT!!!

My bros you got it!! Gbam! Tell the jealous dog. All she can pick on is rihannas head shape. How sad.
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by cescky(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

If you say so cheesy

Beauty is obviously in the eye of BEERHOLDER between you & the OP. And since beauty is in the beholder's eye, I think I'm entitled to find her not THAT pretty. Pretty, yes she is, but it's not bawling ME over. Not all girls with that shape head are pretty, btw. I know many people with it, especially Somalians & I do not find them pretty. It just makes think they must have brain cancer or something. Or at least related to Brain, from the animated series, Pinky & the Brain. Kikiki.

I don't get why yalls panties are getting all knotted over this. People are allowed to have different opinions. Jeez. Tough crowd.

madam sacarstically intelligent talker.....please back up your ''knowledge'' by acknowleding that north africans ( not the arabs) cum somalians have some of the most beautiful beings we call women on this planet earth ....

no bodys panties are getting knotted....dont hate appreciate.......a bad attitude is like a flat tyre, youll get no where till u change it.

thats the curse of africa....we only tend to see negatives, hence our motion is constantly on reverse gear.

just shut me up with ya self proclaimed more beautiful pic tongue

Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Pretty girls aren't so full of hatred. You're ugly as hell and have continued to prove it with all you spew. An ugly trash naija girl. You enjoy hiding behind a screen to call a woman as beautiful as rihanna ugly. You lack self confidence it's clear from your rants

Kikikiki. Truth hurts wittle boy? Did I wake you up from your wittle nap?

Ok listen, 1st of all I never said Rihanna was ugly. Must be your subconscious talking. All I said was that, pictures like that are "doctored" to make them more appealing to the target audience. Agree to disagree, I don't care, but even my 99 year old granny knows wassup. You're clueless, broer. 2ndly & I reiterate, I'm not hating. Just stating facts but of course you're thinking with your dyck hence what I'm saying is coming across to you like I'm being jealous. Jealous of what? I don't have emotions to waste, especially not on these plastic broads from HollyWEIRD. You feel me? 3rdly, I'm not even Nigerian. Hope that makes me beautiful now in your eyes since you seem to think foreign imports are better than your own. What a shame! Please tell me I'm beautiful. Lolest.

Semi-finally, I'm still prettier than her whether you like it or not because my mirror told me that. You can even ask the guys on my street. LMAO.

Now the final, it's not even that serious. Beats me why you acting all emo & angry over someone you don't even know/won't even look at you twice if you were to cross paths. The anger you exudes tells me you must be a midget in real life. Little men are easily excited. Well I didn't make you short, Shorty, so take several seats. WTH. I'm not even taking this serious. Half trolling to be frank & some midget is getting all hyped up. Whoa! Anyway, I'm done with this now, so excuse me.
Re: Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2015
cescky:

madam sacarstically intelligent talker.....please back up your ''knowledge'' by acknowleding that north africans ( not the arabs) cum somalians have some of the most beautiful beings we call women on this planet earth ....

no bodys panties are getting knotted....dont hate appreciate.......a bad attitude is like a flat tyre, youll get no where till u change it.

thats the curse of africa....we only tend to see negatives, hence our motion is constantly on reverse gear.

just shut me up with ya self proclaimed more beautiful pic tongue

Sigh. Beauty is subjective. If Somalians are beautiful to you then hooray. But does that mean the rest of us think they're beautiful? Hells to da no! I actually think Ethiopians are the most beautiful in the continent. And blah blah blah. We can't all have the same taste & that's a fact.

You mean you wanna see my photo where I'm prettier than Rihanna? cheesy
I'm afraid I can't do that. You might fall in love. grin Lol!

. / Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? / Davidos Father Provides Private Jet For Davido’s Accra, Lagos Shows In One Night

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100