Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? (5663 Views)

Photos: Meet Miss Nollywood Nigeria 2015 - Queen Gwen Okutele / Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) / Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? by eveseh(f): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2006
are they?
Re: Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? by hotangel2(f): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2006
Girl i have no idea.
Re: Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? by Seun(m): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2006
What is it that leads you to believe that they might be best friends? Tell us!
Re: Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? by eveseh(f): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2006
Nwoke:

What is it that leads you to believe that they might be best friends? Tell us!

becos they make cool numbers to gether and eve ft gwen in her let me blow ya mind videos
and gwen also ft eve in rich girl,and to the mtv music awards they were together ,
that's why i wanna know,
and do u have a problem with my question?
Re: Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? by hotangel2(f): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2006
Well duhhh, they r friends. Best friends i don't know, but of course they r friends.
Re: Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? by Eastcoast(f): 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2006
@eveseh, that is part of the politics of music. usually when one person features another in their music, the other person usually features the other as well.
Re: Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? by hotangel2(f): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2006
come to think of it, thats true eastcoast. I never looked at it dat way. cheesy
Re: Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? by glamrocka(f): 2:38am On Apr 30, 2006
ahhhhh! Eveseh eveseh angry

Are you 12yrs or 10?

I love you really , you are like marmite, no dont ask me what it is
Re: Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? by sade511(f): 4:23am On Apr 30, 2006
lol. I cant wait till Gwen has her baby, Im soooooo happy for her.
Re: Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? by eveseh(f): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2006
sade511:

lol. I can't wait till Gwen has her baby, I'm soooooo happy for her.

am happy too for her,i cant wait to see that baby face,
i really llike gwen am so happpy for her kiss kiss

Re: Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? by eveseh(f): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2006
glamrocka:

ahhhhh! Eveseh eveseh angry

Are you 12yrs or 10?

I love you really , you are like marmite, no don't ask me what it is

well i wont,and i like u too,u are great,butm am not 12 or 10,am 17
nice to meet you kiss cool cool
Re: Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? by eveseh(f): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2006
cool

Re: Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? by tamia(f): 6:35pm On May 04, 2006
they are not like BFF but they sure do get along pretty well! n u know they've collaborated twice now so i'll call them good friends not best friends
Re: Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? by spikedcylinder: 6:36pm On May 18, 2006
Am sure they are friends and in hollywood,its almost hard to find someone you can give that title(friend) to!

I looooove Gwens,fashion style though its something i can never dare to imitate!
Re: Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? by ciaragirl(f): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2006
they can be
Re: Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? by trendy(f): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2007
who knows
Re: Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? by choongtin(f): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2007
who cares
Re: Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends? by Free(f): 4:33am On Mar 21, 2007
not me!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Davidos Father Provides Private Jet For Davido’s Accra, Lagos Shows In One Night / Bikini Pictures Of Some Top African Female Celebrities / Ok Ok Lol NL I Found Someone More Beautiful Than Munachi. Rihanna! See Beauty!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.