Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (841 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Wednesday - 22/7//15)- UNFORGIVENESS & ITS RESTITUTION
1.Lord Jesus,thank you for bequeathing to us your children, a perfect example in forgiveness.
2.Thank you Father, for letting us know that when we refuse to forgive those who offend us,we cannot receive forgiveness and cannot make heaven.
3.Thank you Jesus for the great spirit of forgiveness you demonstrated while still hanging on the cross,crying,
“Father, forgive them for they know not what they do” (Luke 23:34).
4.Father,thank you for first loving me,even, while I was yet a sinner,you gave your son Jesus,to die as a sacrifice for my sin.
5.Lord Jesus,you suffered far greater wrongs than I ever will,yet you still forgive those who perpetrated such heinous injustice against you.
***Father,deliver me from the spirit of unforgiveness and bitterness in Jesus name.
6.Father in every way I have walked in the darkness of unforgiveness, please, forgive me and let me begin to walk in the light of your love.
7.Father,let every root of bitterness and unforgiveness in my life be uprooted by your fire.
8.Father,wipe away from my memory, every record of wrong done against me that activates the spirit of unforgiveness in my life.
9.Father,I forgive all those who have wronged me and I release them and myself from the bondage and destructive effects of unforgiveness.
10.Father,let every spirit of hatred against anyone who has wronged me be neutralised and replaced with your love.
11.Father,let every cancerous growth, initiated by bitterness and unforgiveness in my life be terminated today, by the blood of Jesus.
12.Father,let every damage that the spirit of unforgiveness has done to my life, spiritually and physically,be reversed and neutralised by the blood of Jesus.
13.Father,give me the power to demonstrate your love to those who have wronged and offended me.
14.Father,please,give me a forgiving spirit,in Jesus name.
15.Your Personal Petitions.(Phil 4:6)
16. In Jesus name I pray.(Jn 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Tower Of Babel Couldd Have Been In Cross River / What Is The Meaning Of Genuine TRUTH? Behold TRUTH Means Certitude, Verity,fact / The Cradle Of Adam And Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.