Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

More Photos Of Buhari's Meeting With US Sec. Gen. John Kerry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of Buhari's Meeting With US Sec. Gen. John Kerry (499 Views)

Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of Buhari's Meeting With US Sec. Gen. John Kerry by segtak25: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2015
President Buhari and US Secretary of State John Kerry held a joint press conference yesterday to discuss on the fight against Boko Haram in Nigeria. More photos after the cut…

Source :http://streetgist.com/photos-of-buharis-meeting-with-us-sec-gen-john-kerry/

Re: More Photos Of Buhari's Meeting With US Sec. Gen. John Kerry by segtak25: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2015

Re: More Photos Of Buhari's Meeting With US Sec. Gen. John Kerry by segtak25: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2015

Re: More Photos Of Buhari's Meeting With US Sec. Gen. John Kerry by segtak25: 8:23am On Jul 22, 2015

Re: More Photos Of Buhari's Meeting With US Sec. Gen. John Kerry by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2015
I am very glad my vote was casted for Buhari. It was never a waste
Re: More Photos Of Buhari's Meeting With US Sec. Gen. John Kerry by segtak25: 8:24am On Jul 22, 2015

Re: More Photos Of Buhari's Meeting With US Sec. Gen. John Kerry by winetapper: 8:24am On Jul 22, 2015
Black and yellow black and yellow Arrh ha grin
Re: More Photos Of Buhari's Meeting With US Sec. Gen. John Kerry by segtak25: 8:24am On Jul 22, 2015
Cc lalasticlala , introvert , barcanisa
Re: More Photos Of Buhari's Meeting With US Sec. Gen. John Kerry by segtak25: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
I am very glad my vote was casted for Buhari. It was never a waste
abi nw

(1) (Reply)

Anticipating Buhari’s Incorruptible Cabinet - The FCT Post / Buhari's Principle Of Appointment / Will Nigeria Be The Next Country To Elect A Woman As President In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.