Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Caitlyn Jenner Reveals She First Met Kylie As True Self Over Facetime - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caitlyn Jenner Reveals She First Met Kylie As True Self Over Facetime (469 Views)

‘when I First Met Ebuka I Didn’t Like Him, I Thought He Was Arrogant’ -banky W / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Brandy's Reaction When She First Met Michael Jackson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caitlyn Jenner Reveals She First Met Kylie As True Self Over Facetime by phil9: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2015
Caitlyn Jenner reveals she first met Kylie as true self over FaceTime. She has amassed nearly 2.7million followers, accepted the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the ESPYs and even unveiled her true self on the cover of Vanity Fair. - See more at: http://www.naijaflo.com/2015/07/caitlyn-jenner-reveals-she-first-met.html

(1) (Reply)

Top Banker Arrested For N400 Million Fraud / Let us Celebrate the Heroine Who Sacrificed To Save Millions From Ebola / VIDEO: Skiibii, Kcee, Harrysong Finally Talk About Alleged Death Stunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.