Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Photo Of Governor Okorocha Sleeping When Discussions Was On Going In The US. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Governor Okorocha Sleeping When Discussions Was On Going In The US. (754 Views)

“My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death / Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Governor Okorocha Sleeping When Discussions Was On Going In The US. by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2015
Governor Okorocha was seriously busy sleeping while president buhari was busy asking for help to fight boko haram...

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha Sleeping When Discussions Was On Going In The US. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2015
grin
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha Sleeping When Discussions Was On Going In The US. by Topccy007: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha Sleeping When Discussions Was On Going In The US. by Fixation: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2015
LMAAOOOO
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha Sleeping When Discussions Was On Going In The US. by Tallesty1(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2015
Over-feeding
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha Sleeping When Discussions Was On Going In The US. by worksmart(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2015
it doesn' t matter we are told the reason there was no press conference by Buhari is because he was on a private visit.

if it is a private visit it doesnt matter if Okorocha snoozes off right?
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha Sleeping When Discussions Was On Going In The US. by mrvitalis(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha Sleeping When Discussions Was On Going In The US. by SouthernBreeze(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2015
Na mess he dey mess. You know those kain mess wen you need to close ur eyes grin
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha Sleeping When Discussions Was On Going In The US. by loomer: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2015
Sleep com open mouth again, chai

Anyway, better dey come soon
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha Sleeping When Discussions Was On Going In The US. by delishpot: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2015
So this one shot is proof enough that he was sleeping ba? So if I blink while a photo is taken it means I was sleeping? Abegi you need more than a picture to convince me. Only a videovir a better sleeping photo will sell this story to me.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha Sleeping When Discussions Was On Going In The US. by donholy28(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Meditating not sleeping
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha Sleeping When Discussions Was On Going In The US. by djakinwande(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2015
Since money is nt involve... let dem discus money u will c his eyes open grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha Sleeping When Discussions Was On Going In The US. by steppin: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2015
That's exactly what happens when you take 'eggheads' to an important trip.
They sleep all through cos they understand little or nothing about what it going on.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari, A Presidential President? My Opinion / Imo Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries / How God, US Made Me — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.