Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,893 members, 7,863,063 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Buhari : I Will Coordinate Measures To Apprehend Corrupt APC Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari : I Will Coordinate Measures To Apprehend Corrupt APC Members (368 Views)

Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS / Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial / Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari : I Will Coordinate Measures To Apprehend Corrupt APC Members by bugs1: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has promised to extend the war against corruption to corrupt members of his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), stating that there will be no party member or personality that can escape justice.
Buhari, who is on a four-day official visit to the United States of America, made this known yesterday on the CNN current affairs programme Amanpour.

The programme’s anchor, Ms. Christiane Amanpour, had asked the president on his campaign promise to root out corruption and if he would crackdown on members of his own party or his associates if they turned out to be some of the guilty ones, he said: “I just have too. There isn’t going to be any party member of personality that can escape justice.”

On the issue of insecurity in the country, Buhari restated that Nigerians were rooting for normalcy in the country, making references to oil infrastructure vandalism and kidnappings in the Niger Delta and the Boko Haram insurgency in the North-east.
“This is major preoccupation in Nigeria now and is a realistic way of looking at things, and nothing will work until the country is secure,” he told Amanpour.

When she reminded him that there had been at least 400 deaths since he assumed office and the credibility of the military had been eroded due to the Amnesty International report on human rights abuses, Buhari stated her that under the Lake Chad Basin Commission, the member countries had agreed to set up the Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF).

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/07/buhari-i-will-coordinate-measures-to-apprehend-corrupt-apc-members/
Re: Buhari : I Will Coordinate Measures To Apprehend Corrupt APC Members by Unsad(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Especially that Nigga with futuristic eyeballs

(1) (Reply)

My Government Will Not Bulkanise Your Kingdom -fayose / Oil Companies Should Pay Into A Separate Account, Not. Nigetia / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,the Clanish President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.