Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover (24711 Views)

Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" / Photos From Toke Makinwa's Slumber Party / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Aitee1: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2015
Social media marriage grin

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by walemadu: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2015
see the fake Toke sef angry
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by brirold(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2015
He needs to do dat.

For your selfie Stick, OTG Smartphone dual Flash Drive and Mini laptop/powerbank light... Plz call..
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by jaybee3(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

He will un-impregnate the girl cheesy

Yeye

Abi na... The thing tire me

He must really view himself as a demigod

A strong man should be able to face the consequence of his action if he is willing to do the crime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by bekuo1: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2015
Hmm
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2015
[b]Read this...........

143 millions lines are connected today in Nigeria, more than half of that are making use of the internet service on their Smartphones, PC's and Tablets. Almost all of that average use more than 1 gigabyte worth of data monthly. That is, the normal Johnny on the street probably spends an average of #2000 surfing the web every month and #24,000 yearly. The amount goes higher when you move up a level higher to you and me. What are we doing with the data? Just scrolling through pages, viewing pictures and videos or actually doing something that could boost our financial status.

While some people may argue that people just want to buy data to do these, i have no problem with that. But i am aware there is no man on the planet who is comfortable with where he is. Human wants are insatiable, thus the hunger for improvement in every sphere of human nature. If you are one of such persons who has gotten to that point where you just don't feel right being on a Trillion Dollar per month platform which is the internet and not even able to make a single dollar off it, then this is for you.

Join fiverr today with your valuable mobile data and start making money working from your living room. Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have gig extras of upto $100, $200 and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 selling your skill on fiverr every month! For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands are making money off it every day. However, those who make money on fiverr are not unskilled individuals who jump in because of the benefits it offers. Those who make money on fiverr are those who have taken time and effort to develop hot, in-demand skills and that is what we want to show you to develop this skills. You will receive professional training to teach you how to create an account and Gigs specific to each of these 5 hot service you would like to learn, which are:

Article Writing
- Learn how to write Unique, SEO optimized articles for businesses from all over the world.
- Learn how to deliver your articles professionally with positive feedbacks and high ratings.
- Receive training on getting repeat orders and promoting your gigs.
- Learn How to offer additional related services like Press Release writing, Reviews and Proofreading $ Editing.

Graphics Design
- Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop to design 2D, Kindle, 3D ebook covers, Logos, Banners, Business cards, Header Graphic, Landing Page, Facebook and twitter cover images and so many other graphics designs.
- Learn how to offer your basic graphics design gigs as well as your Gig extras that can rake you more than $500 to $1000 every month on one account alone.
- Learn how to design Professional Portfolio with samples of your work to attract big buyers.

Web Designing
- Learn how to become a professional Wordpress Website Designer and Developer.
- Learn how you can get proper domain names and get cheap quality hosting.
- Discover how to customize plugins, install widgets, Design web graphics, generate contents, add Ecommerce store and so many other functions.
- Designing Landing Pages and Squeeze pages.
- Find out how you can sell your different web design service options listed above for more than $100 gig extras each!

Video and Animation
- Learn how to create commercial videos for businesses
- Learn how to use Video Scribe software in creating Whiteboard videos(the type of video used by Nigerian banks) and Using Video Maker FX in creating explainer videos.
- Learn how to add Voiceovers, special effects to these videos and what kind of Gig extras can sell in this service.

Social Media Management Service
- Learn the intricacies of the highly profitable Social Media Management business.
- Learn how to create various social Pages and managing them.
- Develop professional interaction skills to help you turn fans, followers and friends into customers for your clients business.

If you wish to know more about each service please visit our training page @ Brilliantlightsmedia Training Page All of the services training have been produced as hours of videos and tools which have been packaged in DVD's so participants can all enjoy the lessons from the comfort of their homes. What are you waiting for? Get on board this money raking train by getting your own package now @The Brilliantlightsmedia Training Packages Shop
[/b]
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by damiloladuke: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2015
hmmmmm

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by MarryMeee: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2015
cheddahboy:
We guys undestand, dont Mind all these girls acting up. No be u go be the first guy to do such.
when your daughters husband impregnates another woman, i surely hope you will be just as understanding.

In fact hope that your wife gets pregnant for someone else and lie that its your child. Since she wont be the first to do it, i hope it will be okay.

11 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2015
DukeNija:
Foolish man. No be him fault, na tope I blame.
Tope? Shey Tope omo iya ologi?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by free2ryhme: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2015
Marriage on social media by social media for social media

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Olaooni88(f): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2015
Mtcheeewwww!!! Campain After Election. After u have confessed to ur lover whn bangging hEr dat her(now regreted toto) is sweeter than that of ur wife. YEYE dey feed u.
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2015
what happened to his wife's phone number and email.

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by bigerboy200: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2015
After u enjoyed bleeping her on a regular,u just come realize say u dey wrong abi? just shut up and don't remind people of how randy and irresponsible u are, Trust me,Nigerians have forgotten about ur matter.. Besides u are only apologizing because bleeping went wrong and resulted in pregnancy, if it hadn't gone wrong u would still be bleeping that madam and yet be forming "Mr faithful+Mr Loyal+Mr Innocent" to ur wife..

5 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Nickymezor(f): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2015
Hmmmmm, this mata get K - leg no b small... shocked shocked.. undecided
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's a real fix.
Does apology mean he won't do it again.
Yes,he wont do it again with d same Ex but with Another.

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by naijaboiy: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2015
If toke gives advise on relationship and marriages.

Who go come advise her on top her own wahala now?

Gbese! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by brosdoncome(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2015
I don't want to to advice Toke on what to do and the husband comes out and says his Instagram was hacked and I wil now like the fool. Let me just park my gareygayrey well abeg.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Emekamex(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2015
Wetin concern me

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by cmecproblem(m): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2015
MAJE IS BROKE

4 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lol, thought he denied it.
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by kilode100(f): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Is he the first Nigerian mofo that will get a useless Nigerian girl pregnant??

I will only accept and forgive not forget o.. If he's loaded and if he's not loaded, I will screw all his friends.

Marriage don tire me jare..
I want to wake and fvck any man that catches my fancy as in point and kill cheesy cheesy

Why does this life have to be so hard?!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Infinitegrace: 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
With a baby with another woman....... while your legally married wife have none with you...... It would require devine intervention for the marriage to work again.

3 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by DrBrownsDTR(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Forgiveness is sweet to ask for but hard to earn.

Betrayal of love takes ages to heal even when forgiveness has taken place.

I pray peace come back to their family.

TO ALL NAIRALANDERS: IF YOU WISH TO BE A DISTRIBUTOR/DEALER WITH ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING

LADY CARE, ADULT CARE AND BABY PRODUCTS MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN NIGERIA, LINK UP IMMEDIATELY. BE SURE TO EARN LUCRATIVELY
AND UNPRECEDENTEDLY

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Swagk101(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Olaooni88:
Mtcheeewwww!!! Campain After Election. After u have confessed to ur lover whn bangging hEr dat her(now regreted toto) is sweeter than that of ur wife. YEYE dey feed u.
Please expatiate,what is toto? grin
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ladypisces:
Men as usual. Offend now apologise later.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Caveatemptor(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Toke will be back with him in a flash,just watch this space.
Maje will continue to enjoy the best of two worlds between his wife and mistress.
This public apology is to tune up Toke before they get back together again.
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Swagt101(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
*observing from a palm tree with my orijin* Hmmm... Social media marriages...dem hypocrites sef go dey form saint on top advice grin Watching out for part 2(Toke's reply) cool
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
If no be Toke suggested this public apology so as to run back to him, make I chop Fufu for dinner today grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Seamareggae(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
Husband and wife only on social media...

None of there pix being together on instagram... Nd he dey confess love...

Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Caveatemptor:
Toke will be back with him in a flash,just watch this space.
Maje will continue to enjoy the best of two worlds between his wife and mistress.
This public apology is to tune up Toke before they get back together again.
...Gbayiiiiiiiiii cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Swagk101(m): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
If toke gives advise on relationship and marriages.

Who go come advise her on top her own wahala now?

Gbese! cheesy
The fools wey she don advise before

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9ice Shares Lovely Family Photos / Pepsi Turns Boxing Day White Party 2016 All The Way Up - Checkout Photos / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.