Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover (24722 Views)

Maje Ayida Hires UK And Nigerian Lawyers To Sue Toke Makinwa Over "On Becoming" / Photos From Toke Makinwa's Slumber Party / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by edwife(f): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
jaybee3:

Do i need to know them personally before making a judgement from all the information they've put out there in the open?

How can he save such marriage when another woman is carrying his FIRST child?
Where would that leave Toke that has always spoken against baby momma drama?
why can't he be honest and admit he is indeed in love with someone else. Remember it's not like the girl got pregnant by mistake so what exactly are you saying?

It won't leave Toke anywhere but where she has always been from the beginning of this relationship. Toke loves the spotlight and will do anything to remain in it.

She had the choice to leave 8 years ago but chose to stay.She knew he was in the relationship,she knew about the other girl and even talked about it on tv but then she said that the girl was "stalking" her husband.They both publicity hungry couple and whatever you see or read from them must be taken with a pinch of salt.
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by jaybee3(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

It won't leave Toke anywhere but where she has always been from the beginning of this relationship. Toke loves the spotlight and will do anything to remain in it.

She had the choice to leave 8 years ago but chose to stay.She knew he was in the relationship,she knew about the other girl and even talked about it on tv but then she said that the girl was "stalking" her husband.They both publicity hungry couple and whatever you see or read from them must be taken with a pinch of salt.

Having a child on the way changes the dimension don't you think?

She probably held on to the false confidence that the dude was always going to end up with her due to her fame.

Na she sabi
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by egobetatoday: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
jaybee3:
"I love my wife and will make every effort to make things right cc @tokemakinwa"

How?

You've already made your wife look like a fool so how are you going to manage to get her to eat her own words?

He is still dancing to the gallery and riding the wave of relevance instead of him to just stay permanetly quiet

1million likes for u. I'm sure he doesnt know what his wife is going thru right now. what abt d baby involved lol?
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by edwife(f): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
jaybee3:

Having a child on the way changes the dimension don't you think?

She probably held on to the false confidence that the dude was always going to end up with her due to her fame.

Na she sabi

Well it might as well as it might not.Remember they have been together for 12 years and no baby yet.....they might just work out something who knows.
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
shamecurls:
I want to also use these opportunity to apologize to my pet dog bruno, I came late yesterday and kept him starved for too long. Forgive me bruno. I want these to be a private matter between myself and my dog and will appreciate if the press can give us that privacy that we desire in these trying times. I will be taking responsibility for my actions and will find a way to make all possible ammendments.

cc-Bruno
grin grin grin grin grin grin Dude you are are damn funny.
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by swiffy(f): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
gistyinka:
Maje Ayida finally breaks the silence on his marriage saga as he apologizes to Toke Makinwa on Instagram!

After several weeks of him impregnating his ex-lover, fitness expert and Toke Makinwa‘s husband Maje Ayida, has come out to ask for forgiveness from his adorable wife over his impregnating saga that almost crash their marriage.
About few minutes ago, fitness expert & instructor Maje Ayida, took to social media to finally breaks the silence on his marriage saga as he apologizes to Toke Makinwa on Instagram!

He said :

I am writing to express my sincerest apologies to my wife. I was wrong. It is indefensible and I am sorry. I deeply regret what my wife and family has had to endure. My behavior has caused a lot of anguish to everyone.
Though this matter has been very public in nature, it is a private issue and I would appreciate the opportunity to face it privately.
I love my wife and will make every effort to make things right cc @tokemakinwa

Impregnating Saga: Fitness Expert Maje Ayida, Apologizes to Toke Makinwa Over Impregnating Ex-Lover

medicine after death,what r u apologising for. she's already pregnant 4 u n carrying ur first child. what's dat tin u c in ha dats not in ur wife ehhh MR cheat. well I pray she 4gives u
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
DukeNija:
Foolish man. No be him fault, na tope I blame.

Who the heck is Tope ?
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by byzantium: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Toke should forgive him.marriage is for better and worse.
But Ayida should sin no more
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by OYIBN: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
My advice to Toke is to forgive him and move on except she does not want happiness for herself. Once a cheater always a cheater. How is she going to stop him from seeing his child. How will she feel when she has none yet. How will she stop her husband from sleeping with the mother of his child if there is no quarrel between them. What if he continues having kids with his ex-girlfriend discreetly without her knowledge. He can move her out of the country away from prying eyes. How does one trust a cheating partner again? Toke needs to seek the face of God.
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by brownsug(f): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
Toke once sought attention with bad bre
ak up before she finally got married now awon iya arogba aso mabale ti endorse e
Toke pls note dis is Africa
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by KanwuliaJara: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Naija man and BLOKOS wahala!!!!! cheesy

MajeKONJIdunmi!!!!
Don't forget the EX-LOVER is sweeter than your EX-WIFE o! cheesy
Re: Maje Ayida Ask Forgiveness From Toke Makinwa Over Over Impregnating Ex-lover by olayinkaj2(m): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
So, social media is the private place to deal with the issue abi? Who am i to judge?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Siv Ngesi Rescues Baby Abandoned In The Bush By Her Mother / Cossy Orjiakor Delivers A Sermon Titled "Mind Your Business" / Burna Boy Gifts $3000 To Hyzah Who Grabbed His Feet In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.