Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing (2961 Views)

Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket / Gloria Young Causes Scene Over 20,000 Naira. / Photos From Actress Ireti Doyle's Daughters Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing by AloyEmeka9: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2009
Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing

One time celebrated female gospel singer, Gloria Doyle, was recently involved in a show of shame as she sent her younger lover, Wale Adeoba, packing from her 1, Kola Felix Street, Alagbole residence, a suburb of Ogun State.

The show of shame, Nollywood Reel gathered, started late at night last Saturday, when the controversial singer requested for the sum of N60,000 from Wale, a freelance presenter with Yotomi Cable Television. She claimed that the money is meant for the promotion of her new single.

“But I told her I don’t have the money because she has always been collecting money from me, claiming that when any marketer buys the job, I will get my money back. In fact, it was on this note that she forced me to sell my car, yet she is not satisfied,” Wale stated.

However, his refusal to provide the money prompted ill-tempered Doyle to descend on him, throwing his belongings out of their rented apartment. She also seized his ATM card and identity card.

Meanwhile, further gathered that, it was Wale who actually paid the house rent.

According to him, “the only amount she contributed to the rent was N40,000. And that was after I had paid over a hundred thousand to the caretaker.

“She has been threatening my life in this house to the extent that I packed out some months back, only to come back on Christmas eve after she had begged me. I think I was under a spell.”

When Nollywood Reel called the mother of three on phone, after she avoided talking to us face-to-face, she stated that she is undaunted.

In her words: “If Wale is trying to use the press against me, I don’t care. You guys should go ahead and write whatever you like.

“If you kill my music career, that is not the end of life because if you don’t know, I’m also a professional cosmetologist.”

The Folakemi crooner had been enmeshed in controversies in her previous relationships.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=422&z=3
Re: Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing by AloyEmeka9: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2009
women dey send men packing in Naija naw. Na abomination be that ooo.
Re: Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing by MrCrackles(m): 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2009
Na wa ooo

Church rats
cheesy
Re: Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing by dominique(f): 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2009
never heard of her almost confused her for gloria young.
Re: Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing by DisGuy: 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2009
you guys should start putting pictures with all the names you are dropping na!

who is she?
Re: Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing by MrCrackles(m): 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2009
I dont even know her but nowadays everyone is a celeb in Naija! grin
Re: Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing by AloyEmeka9: 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2009
I dont even know her but nowadays everyone is a celeb in Naija!
Nnaaa na true talk be this ooo. grin grin grin grin
Re: Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing by AloyEmeka9: 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2009

you guys should start putting pictures with all the names you are dropping na!

who is she?

[img]http://2.bp..com/_9SoSqLlemNc/SD0NTbxtg6I/AAAAAAAAA7A/IN8oxxhf6Kg/s400/DSCF8768.JPG[/img]
Gospel singer, Gloria Doyle
Re: Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing by AloyEmeka9: 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2009
Re: Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing by DeReloaded: 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2009
What's on her head?
Re: Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing by AloyEmeka9: 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2009
Re: Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing by AloyEmeka9: 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2009
What's on her head?
Ghetto fabulous.
Re: Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing by Grizzly(m): 12:57am On Mar 13, 2009
did this thing ever sing gospel songs, and to whom?

1 Like

Re: Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing by mohawkchic(f): 2:59am On Mar 13, 2009
~Must have been Ghetto Fabulous Gospel music  cheesy. . .she sure dresses trashy for a gospel singer! Tities hanging out . . T-H-A-T wig . . . Jeez . . lipsrsealed
Re: Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2009
she's got titays i could work with.
gosh, her dress sense is messed up.
Re: Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing by wunmilyn(f): 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2009
dis one gospel singer
for wia,

orisirisi. undecided
Re: Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Joseph must be reeking in envy right now. His coat of many colors has nothing on Gloria Doyle.
Re: Gloria Doyle Sends Young Lover Packing by AloyEmeka9: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2009
dis one gospel singer
for wia,

orisirisi.
How do gospel singers look? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: 2face Idibia With Soundsultan At His Traditional Marriage Today. / Photos: Nollywood Actor Benson Okonkwo Is Not A Gay: Set To Marry / Peeshaun Of Skuki Brings Out His Inner Neymar! [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.