Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket (21073 Views)

Mo Abudu And Her Daughter, Temidayo Abudu At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by arena2007: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
Yesterday, the entire cast and crew of the highly anticipated film 'Fifty' were present at Eko Hotel, to take part in a press junket to promote the film which is due for nationwide release on the 18th of December. See photos below....

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/nse-ikpe-etim-others-at-fifty-press-junket.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by arena2007: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2015

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
That "JUNKET of a Word reminds me of BUHARI..

9 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by Andykruiz(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Why is Nigeria's Junketeer-in-chief not with them?

4 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by lonelydora: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
So finally the topic is here.

My love for Nse Ikpe-Etim increased after I watched her in "MR and Mrs". She's really good.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by toyo6ix(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Wida na
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by englishmart(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
whenever i see the word "junket, " Buhari comes to mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by labakeJ(f): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Aii....next pls smiley
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by nnadychuks(m): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
i should have commented first. This slow airtel network self!!
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by techmart(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
sweet ladies
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by smiliyB(f): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
Not complete without the chief of junketer buhari
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by solace89(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
N
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by tyconcepts(f): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Patiently waiting since I saw the snippet.
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by xender(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
notify me when its finally available.. that if I will watch
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by inme: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sorry Genevieve and Rita Dominic, this one here is for the married.

4 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Junket? u mean buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by braine(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nse tho
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by priscaoge(f): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
I can't wait to see this movie mennhhhh kiss
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by poshestmina(f): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
I love this crew especially Nse and Dakore kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by braine(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ademusiwa1d:
The country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, did not receive any money for the sale of Elgin thermal station and others. So the sell is considered to be an invalid sale.. No money was paid to the account of the Country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria for that sale..

Who received the money, We dont know.. ..
It is considered an Invalid sale.

Anything you sell inside the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, that the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria never got paid for it. It is considered an Invalid sale.

the Account of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.. From 1999 to till date shows zero.. Which have been seen by international lawyers. even my personal . The country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria was never paid any money by obasanjo government, Jonathan goodluck, Yar adua or Buhari for sale they made or revenue collect.. And either did they make an effort to contact me.
We are telling you, it is considered to be invalid transaction. I have not appointed any person or individual to act on my behalf.. Please verify with any of the men. It is considered an international crime to make transaction illegally. And we are only trying hard to explain to you to follow due procedure.

All revenue or oil sale inside the country of western Nigeria, never went to the appropriate channel. So All oil companies, will be made to pay back all oil sale they paid illegally to Nigeria which they are expected to pay to the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. They should contact their lawyers, and seek international help on the issue..

The country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria, never got any money from shell, Chevron , etc.. It is considered to be invalid sale. And they are expect to repay all money, they gave Nigeria.

And this is what we were trying to Iron out with the United nation ..

The country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. Does not get involve in fraud.. Anyone who goes to meet a fraudsters to make transaction, bear the lost for that transaction.

If any Oil companies can not Identify the Emperor of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. Ban Kim moon of the United nation can identify. You can contact the United nation to identify and get address of the Emperor of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.
You can also get my correct phone number from the Queen of England.

We are trying hard to help all of you to go through the right channel, instead of back door. That why I left my contact information. If you think I am into fraud, contact even the United nation. because we have brought the issue even before the United nation.

What strain of cannabis do you smoke? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by mommysgirl(f): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
All those people shouting junket junket, smh, the poster with the long nigeria story,.... . Yawns
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dakore is now fair....

CARO WHITE SHA

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by mommysgirl(f): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
braine:
I wonder oo
Abeg help me ask am

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by driand(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2015
When did NL turn into this shit angry
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by saintkel(m): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
End time junket
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by driand(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ademusiwa1d:
[size=28pt]The country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, did not receive any money for the sale of Elgin thermal station and others. So the sell is considered to be an invalid sale.. No money was paid to the account of the Country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria for that sale..

Who received the money, We dont know.. ..
It is considered an Invalid sale.

Anything you sell inside the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, that the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria never got paid for it. It is considered an Invalid sale.

the Account of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.. From 1999 to till date shows zero.. Which have been seen by international lawyers. even my personal . The country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria was never paid any money by obasanjo government, Jonathan goodluck, Yar adua or Buhari for sale they made or revenue collect.. And either did they make an effort to contact me.
We are telling you, it is considered to be invalid transaction. I have not appointed any person or individual to act on my behalf.. . It is considered an international crime to make transaction illegally. And we are only trying hard to explain to you to follow due procedure.

All revenue or oil sale inside the country of western Nigeria, never went to the appropriate channel. So All oil companies, will be made to pay back all oil sale they paid illegally to Nigeria which they are expected to pay to the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. They should contact their lawyers, and seek international help on the issue..

The country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria, never got any money from shell, Chevron , etc.. It is considered to be invalid sale. And they are expected to repay all money, they gave Nigeria.

And this is what we were trying to Iron out with the United nation ..

The country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. Does not get involve in fraud.. Anyone who goes to meet a fraudsters to make transaction, bear the lost for that transaction.

If any Oil companies can not Identify the Emperor of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. Ban Kim moon of the United nation can identify. You can contact the United nation to identify and get address of the Emperor of the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.
You can also get my correct phone number from the Queen of England.

We are trying hard to help all of you to go through the right channel, instead of back door. That why I left my contact information. If you think I am into fraud, contact even the United nation. because we have brought the issue even before the United nation.

[/size]

another lunatic on the loose, angry

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by Naff24(f): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2015
nnadychuks:
Eyah Pele... Try glo
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by SQLmastar(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
nnadychuks:
sad

Cry me River Niger
Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by Naff24(f): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
braine:
Na oshogbo weed na, na so e dey do dem... Especially in early momo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-etim, Dakore, Omoni Oboli, Ireti Doyle, Mo Abudu At Fifty Press Junket by MrCounselor: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
I luv this.
Buh is it girls only movie?
[size=18pt]Make we know wetin we dey up against nah[/size]

Check my signature biko.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola Releases Her Photo Documentary Series To Fight Drug Abuse (Pics) / Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him / Beat FM Crew All Failed In Their Zanku Leg Work Dance Lesson(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.