Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / . (578 Views)

Nollywood Can Turn Nigerian Tourism Into A Billon Dollar Industry / Movie Idea For Sale / A Director Stole My Movie Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by olalekan2017(m): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: . by newguy1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Try n write it way u can. If u give someone the idea to write on then its no more yours
Re: . by Macdove02(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
You need all those...Anyway, i am a scriptwriter..you can contact me on 07034342323. or Macdovestudious@hotmail.com
Re: . by yxizzy(f): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
I can help you with sponsors and producers if u have a good script. Am a movie director. Most importantly, I advise that you should undergo trainings to upgrade your movie experience. It will help you in the movie industry. Check out www.altimediaent.com/Aaa, they are currently offering a free training on film productions, dancing and modeling in Enugu and Lagos. Tuition is free which is very hard to find in Nigeria nowadays. You will also participate in the film production for praticals. Registration is about 5000 only.
Re: . by olalekan2017(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
yxizzy:
I can help you with sponsors and producers if u have a good script. Am a movie director. Most importantly, I advise that you should undergo trainings to upgrade your movie experience. It will help you in the movie industry. Check out www.altimediaent.com/Aaa, they are currently offering a free training on film productions, dancing and modeling in Enugu and Lagos. Tuition is free which is very hard to find in Nigeria nowadays. You will also participate in the film production for praticals. Registration is about 5000 only.

where do you stay

(1) (Reply)

How African Parents Wake Up Sleepy Kids / NIGERIA To Experience Lunar Eclipse Today's Might (blood Moon) / m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.