Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Movie Idea For Sale - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Idea For Sale (968 Views)

An Idea For Visual Effect Company For Nollywood / I Need Someone To Pitch My Idea For A Reality Tv Show Into Writing(professional) / If You Have An Idea For A Tv Show, South African Tv Can Buy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Idea For Sale by aslan(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2011
I have a hollywood type movie idea that i want to sell. This idea is most suitable for an animated movie and for movie script development. If you are interested and want to buy for reselling purpose or for movie script development purpose, feel free to contact me on my email gbemmyleke@gmail.com. Really, I'm friendly. :-)
Re: Movie Idea For Sale by egaruba(m): 8:24am On Jan 01, 2012
RATED E SCREENPLAYS - UNLOCKING CREATIVITY

FROM SCRIPT TO SCREEN!

About:   
Screenplay Writing & Consultation Service.

Company Overview:   
RATED E offers the very best in Story Concepts and Screenplay writing for feature film, TV, and new media. Our mission is to develop and produce meaningful story driven and high concept African-themed motion pictures for the African film and TV market that will inspire, engage and entertain audiences worldwide.

Description:
Rated E is a web site dedicated to the works of screenwriter Emil B. Garuba. The website covers Emil's efforts in feature films and TV. On the site you’ll find free screenwriting advice as well as information on Emil's Script Consultation Service. As a freelance script reader, Emil has read literally thousands of screenplays for agents and production companies. As a produced screenwriter, he's constantly working through the ins and outs of screenwriting. And now as a script consultant, he's offering his professional expertise to you at an affordable price.

Service:
Script Consultant - Original Screenplays, Spec Screenplays, rewrites and adaptations. Contact us for our service rates.

Email - ratedeproductions@hotmail.com
Web - www.ratedeproductions.yolasite.com

(1) (Reply)

Nikita Season 4! What To Expect ?nikita Is A Wanted Woman / Pls Share Your Candid Opinion On This: Why Havnt Nigerians Been Evicted From BBA / Do You Remember This Wrestling Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.