Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview (29374 Views)

Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention / Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija / A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by anonimi: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Chamber10:

"I will not grant amnesty to Boko Haram"
~Buhari at Chatham House
------------------
"We will crush Bokoharam in two months"
~APC during campaign
---------------------
"Buhari rules out Boko Haram talks."
~BBC
-----------------
"I will lead the fight against Bokoharam from the front"
~Buhari during campaign
-------------------
"I will negotiate with genuine Boko Haram and give them what they want"
~Buhari to Christiana Amapour on CNN

Na so na. Election is over the citizens need to face up to the reality that we have been SCAMMED big time by the progreTHIEVES.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2593131_capture20150516070937_jpeg0e2b405458ec0cf013c5152373f19a5e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2343713_2309353tmp14530screenshot2015041411220211542087384pngebb6838dda09c9baeabd2b9f75fd7f14_png1adf58cc29b67b7476f8828aeda7c590

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
Well handled....

GOD bless NIGERIA..

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
Chamber10:

~Buhari at Chatham House
------------------
~APC during campaign
---------------------
~BBC
-----------------
~Buhari during campaign
-------------------
I have been waiting for you guys... Welcome....

3 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by anonimi: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
socialmediaman:

Wrong. "Negotiate to know what they want" not give them what they want.

It's about the Girls we're talking about. He wants to negotiate ONLY for the girls, GEJ was rather negotiating for them to cease fire or get armnesty which was unacceptable

LIARS on parole.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by Hadeola88: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
He keeps changing is approach towards BH. Whichever one he finally adopts, I hope we win the fight because some folks are already itching to label him clueless.
Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by Richie0974: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by blackmentor(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
CAPTION FROM PMB AMANPOUR INTERVIEW “If any of my associates or party member is indicted of corruption, they cannot escape justice. There is not going to be any APC member or any close personality found guilty that would escape justice,” PMB said. MY TAKE As a realist and a # core Buharist, dear president I appreciate and acknowledge your zero tolerance for Corrupt politicians but I want to remind you that talk is cheap Sir. Baba Gaskia are you saying you are going to probe Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Amechi, Aregbesola, Saraki even Pa Obasanjo? This would be a new chapter of Nigerian State when democratic institutions are strong and formidable. Baba kindly go slow and thread softly because what you say today will either afflict you or celebrate you tomorrow. Nigerians are watching you. Fight against Corruption should be holistic and not persecution of thieves in opposition parties, if not APC will become a safe haven for corrupt Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by AinaD(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
May Almighty God grant you power and courage to take us to the promised land. Great GMB.....

3 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by bellras(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
If you are a Nigerian and you are displeased with wathever statement he made,why cnt you pack your load and go to Senegal. This man is going to succeed even your GEJ also made several contradictory statements.

Sai Bhuari !!!

5 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by BashMe1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
well collected president wheneva' he gives speech... choice of words ehn, if jona try am, o ma po eje nii. e go too vomit blood.

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by kings09(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
PMB weldone n kudos. I dnt care if his accent z lopsided, wat matters z dat d message z understood. Time for a New Nigeria n am glad to be alive to witness. Any1 who cares so much abt his accent shld go n check accents of d russian, german, french wen they speak. Even d chinese no send english language bt 9ja ppl jst carry am 4 head. Carry on my president, u r a true leader. I dnt care whr my leaders come frm so far life z made gud 4 all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by mandax: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
Chamber10:

~Buhari at Chatham House
------------------
~APC during campaign
---------------------
~BBC
-----------------
~Buhari during campaign
-------------------

That is called Buhari flip flop. It shall continue like this till he lives Aso Rock.

After contesting for presidency in 2011, Buhari noticed he was aged and pledged not to contest again. But Tinubu, the leader of Nigeria's self-appointed sophisticated tribe counted on Buhari's millions of almajiri voters and begged Buhari to contest in 2015.

Is Nigeria not having an almajiri-made president also for the sophisticated tribe?

3 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by samcarlos: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
RickRichards:
He fared much better than GEJ.
Same visits with GEJ, same promises from America... What's the difference. PMB should settle down and manage the assets that he has in terms of security and stop all these tour fair.
The oil sector is crumbling, naira on the fall, stock market on a daily loss, central leadership in national assembly in confusion, importation suffering, States in disarray pertaining funds and bail out politics bla bla bla
America cannot fix all these... Let's be fair he not doing the right things as we expected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by jaylister(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by eleko1: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Baba PMB given TANoid upper/lower cut.One kindergarten man sometimes told us No chibok girls are missing/America will knw.Hope the clueless One is watching the real President now

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by PassingShot(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Chamber10:

~Buhari at Chatham House
------------------
~APC during campaign
---------------------
~BBC
-----------------
~Buhari during campaign
-------------------

Hello Mr President Which one do I believe shocked shocked
You're trying to be clever, right?

Ok, take this free lesson:
Negotiating with BH to get the kidnapped girls released is not same as negotiating with BH to stop the war against them completely.

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by Chamber10(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Freemanan:

I have been waiting for you guys... Welcome....

You have been waiting for which guys? For your information, I am not a die hard supporter of any political party. All I want is a sincere govt that will make Nigeria great.
Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by PassingShot(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
mandax:

That is called Buhari flip flop. It shall continue like this till he lives Aso Rock.

After contesting for presidency in 2011, Buhari noticed he was aged and pledged not to contest again. But Tinubu, the leader of Nigeria's self-appointed sophisticated tribe counted on Buhari's millions of almajiri voters and begged Buhari to contest in 2015.

Is Nigeria not having an almajiri-made president also for the sophisticated tribe?

Stop wailing! He will rule over your sorry asse for 4 or 8 years.
Negotiating to get the kidnapped girls released isn't same as negotiating to yield to their general demands.

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by PassingShot(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
socialmediaman:

Wrong. "Negotiate to know what they want" not give them what they want.

It's about the Girls we're talking about. He wants to negotiate ONLY for the girls, GEJ was rather negotiating for them to cease fire or get armnesty which was unacceptable
TANoids are programmed to be silly and unreasonable.

3 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by san316(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
A la wailing wailers a la tanoids. Somebody will now open a thread and title it "An analysis of PMB's Interview with Amanpour: My take" barc.... Then he will start yarning dust.
Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by HyperBase(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
It actuallyn sucks to have someone else help me with interpretations when I listen to my President talk. However, it has become a reality we must come to terms with at least for the next four years. My take is that PMB should do something to fulfil the promises made during then campaigns and not to keep inaundating us with new ones while things go from bad to worse.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by Rapunzel001: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
adonbilivit:
I think this interview is (INAUDIBLE)...a better source please. if one fakes accent you guys would say it is forming, now the man is keeping it real you guys are still complaining. haba, how do u expect a core Hausa/fulani man to sound? like jetli?

Are you minding them? If it is Arsene Wenger who speaks with a yoruba accent whenever he is being interviewed they would see nothing wrong with it but due to their loop sided dislike for our dear Presido, they just keep finding fault as if they all nailed A1 in the English language at O' Level. Such a pity
Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by ceejayluv(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Negotiating with BH to get the kidnapped girls released is not same as negotiating with BH to stop the war against them completely.
are you aware that hundreds of other girls have been and are still being kidnapped and brainwashed to carry out bombings and sundry?. releasing chibok girls is politically necessary, but definitely not the priority in the war against terror.
Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by socialmediaman: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
PassingShot:

TANoids are programmed to be silly and unreasonable.

Don't mind them, very shameless. Talking even in situations where they should be hiding their faces, who brought all these mess in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by Chamber10(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Negotiating with almajiris that don't know what they actually want....From 'war against Western Education to having an Islamic caliphate I am watching what the terms of the negotiation will be. The presido better stand by his initial words.
Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by mohisi: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Chamber10:

~Buhari at Chatham House
------------------
~APC during campaign
---------------------
~BBC
-----------------
~Buhari during campaign
-------------------

Hello Mr President Which one do I believe shocked shocked
is better than PDP
Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by adonbilivit: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Rapunzel001:

Are you minding them? If it is Arsene Wenger who speaks with a yoruba accent whenever he is being interviewed they would see nothing wrong with it but due to their loop sided dislike for our dear Presido, they just keep finding fault as if they all nailed A1 in the English language at O' Level. Such a pity
the thing tire me
Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by Fahj(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
human been remains human been, even so pray for the worse in other to have there way.
tell them it is over, the time of the tyrant has gone
YOUR EXCELLENCY PMB
RIDE ON grin cheesy smiley
Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by Richiez(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
importexpert:
my able president always making nigeria proud

[size=20pt]how? by being inaudible?[/size] grin grin grin grin grin shocked[b][/b]
Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by Fahj(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
After all a stagnant curtain is better than a flag that it is the wind
anonimi:

Na so na. Election is over the citizens need to face up to the reality that we have been SCAMMED big time by the progreTHIEVES.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2593131_capture20150516070937_jpeg0e2b405458ec0cf013c5152373f19a5e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2343713_2309353tmp14530screenshot2015041411220211542087384pngebb6838dda09c9baeabd2b9f75fd7f14_png1adf58cc29b67b7476f8828aeda7c590
Re: Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview by Chamber10(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
mohisi:
is better than PDP

What is better than PDP??
You think I am a PDP member....I am just a concerned Nigerian jare.

Meanwhile it is 'He is better than PDP or Its better than PDP' don't know the one you meant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan At The US House Of Representatives With Peter Obi (Photos) / Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing / Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.