Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Partner Investors Wanted For Barite Mining & Supply (ebullient Earth Resources) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Partner Investors Wanted For Barite Mining & Supply (ebullient Earth Resources) (846 Views)

Mining Nigeria’s Way To Prosperity / Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% / Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partner Investors Wanted For Barite Mining & Supply (ebullient Earth Resources) by connect2danny: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
With this write up, let me introduce our company EBULLIENT EARTH RESOURCES LTD to you.

Ebullient Earth Resources is a mining company registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria and currently holds a mining lease from the Federal Ministry of Mines and steel development that covers an area of 1.2km2 in Taraba state with large deposit of barite. The quality of barite in this mine has a Specific Gravity between 4.2 & 4.3 which meets all industrial and export standards.

Our company has a Local Purchase Order (LPO) of 5000MT from a Petrochemical company in Port Harcourt, currently we are looking for investors that can partner with us in mining and making the delivery by providing a working capital. We are ready to work with any interested individual or organization at different levels within the shortest possible time.

The financing from the investor will be to:

1. Rent Heavy machines (Bulldozer and Excavator)

2. Support mining operations including cost of human labour.

3. Pay for logistics (Haulage and delivery to buyer).

The Invoice of delivery will be paid in less than a month which makes returns more faster without tying down capital.

Our office: Suite 002, Amaden Plaza, Mabushi, FCT Abuja.

Call: 07044383945, 08059226898
Re: Partner Investors Wanted For Barite Mining & Supply (ebullient Earth Resources) by connect2danny: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Partner Investors Wanted For Barite Mining & Supply (ebullient Earth Resources) by connect2danny: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Partner Investors Wanted For Barite Mining & Supply (ebullient Earth Resources) by connect2danny: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2015

(1) (Reply)

#200k L O A N Needed For My Biz Expansion / Am In Need Of An Investor For My Pawpaw Farming Business / Meristem Stockbrokers Limited - Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.