Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Woman’s Teeth Turned Into Vampire Fangs Due To Undiagnosed Gum Disease - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman’s Teeth Turned Into Vampire Fangs Due To Undiagnosed Gum Disease (864 Views)

Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) / Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos / Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman’s Teeth Turned Into Vampire Fangs Due To Undiagnosed Gum Disease by oludashmi(f): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
49 years old woman, Charlotte Bateman, was left too embarrassed to leave the house after gum disease left her teeth looking like ‘vampire fangs’ despite regular visits to the dentist.

Despite raising concerns about the fact that her teeth were ‘drifting’ around her mouth, her gums were left to rot.

“I had raised concerns about the fact that my teeth were moving around my mouth,’ said Mrs Bateman. My neighbour, who hadn’t seen me in a while, visited shortly after that appointment and was visibly shocked at how my teeth looked. I was so embarrassed. I didn’t want to be seen in public after that. I retreated into myself and avoided social situations.’

When her self-esteem was at its lowest, Mrs Bateman said her baking business began to suffer.

‘I work in the wedding cake industry, which is very appearance-orientated. ‘Looking your best is vital.I have lots of face to face contact with clients and struggled to project an air of confidence. This whole saga has had a detrimental effect on my career.’

In March 2014, Mrs Bateman sought help from the Dental Law Partnership, who agreed to take on her case.

After 11 months, an out of court settlement was reached in February this year and Mrs Bateman was awarded £25,000.

More here http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/womans-teeth-turned-into-vampire-fangs-due-to-undiagnosed-gum-disease/

Re: Woman’s Teeth Turned Into Vampire Fangs Due To Undiagnosed Gum Disease by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
Vampire teeth?
Re: Woman’s Teeth Turned Into Vampire Fangs Due To Undiagnosed Gum Disease by Bilabong(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Na to use am act film one time na.
Re: Woman’s Teeth Turned Into Vampire Fangs Due To Undiagnosed Gum Disease by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
Bilabong:

Hahaha. Touche.

She could be "Cobra woman". Her teeth remind me of snake teeth, more than a vampire's.
Re: Woman’s Teeth Turned Into Vampire Fangs Due To Undiagnosed Gum Disease by importexpert(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Bilabong:

hahah na you she go bite for the film
Re: Woman’s Teeth Turned Into Vampire Fangs Due To Undiagnosed Gum Disease by Sandydayz(f): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ehya...
Re: Woman’s Teeth Turned Into Vampire Fangs Due To Undiagnosed Gum Disease by hentoti2(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Blood of God!!! No doubt she's a vamp

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why I Hate My Country "Nigeria" / #2016: Do you know which is the first country to celebrate the New Year? / SHOCKING.... Nigerian Student Masturbates Him Self To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.