Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

“I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari (4814 Views)

2019 Presidency: Confident Okada Man Vows To Contest And Win Against Buhari / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Maku. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
Breaking: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” President Buhari At Washington DC

Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday at the National Democratic Institute in Washington DC, the United states of America acknowledged that he is not too confident about his memory.

Buhari was speaking when he reacted to questions asked by members of the Civil Society audience during the session organised by the United States Institute of Peace.

“I am not too confident about my memory. Let me answer one question at a time.” Muhammadu Buhari.

The President had only yesterday mistaken the name of his political party, the All Progressives congress APC, for the All Nigeria People’s Congress” a repeated gaffe by the 72 year old President that continues to call for concerns from the Nigerian Public..

The President added, “already, in Nigeria, people are calling me Baba go slow, which means”too slow.” But I will try to maintain the goodwill that I enjoy at home and abroad.”

He had before now refereed to the German Chancellor, Angela Merkel as the President of West African Germany which brings to question the memory of the President and how often his inability to comprehend fully on issues can affect his ability to deliver on his promises..

At the question and answer event tagged ” A Conversation with President Muhammadu Buhari”, the Nigerian President reaffirmed an earlier statement made during his inaugural speech where he stated, “Remember I said I belong to nobody I belong to everybody. I will work for all the constituencies.”

The President said he will do his best to deliver under the circumstances and hopes people will be less critical of his administration.

“To maintain good will at home and abroad, I must prove to everyone I am working hard for them” he noted.

On Niger Delta, Crude Oil theft, abductions as well as the North-east, the President promises to work hard and succeed in securing Nigeria.

“More than $250,000 a day is being robbed from Nigeria…this aggravates our security problems, especially the “northeast problem.”

The NDI event monitored by NewsWireNGR correspondent, was hosted by the United States Institute of Peace, the Atlantic Council, the Center for Strategic and International Studies, the National Democratic Institute, the International Republican Institute and the International Foundation for Electoral Systems.

At the Conversation with President Muhammadu Buhari members of the American Civil Society groups were in attendance at the Institute of Peace, 2301 Constitution Ave, NW, Washington, DC 20037, venue of the meeting.

Read more http://newswirengr.com/2015/07/22/breaking-i-am-not-too-confident-about-my-memory-president-buhari-at-washington-dc/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by INTROVERT(f): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
cheesy

Feel free to read any meaning to the statement by the president

12 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by Olamitisoji(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
This is disastrous.

11 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by CecyAdrian(f): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lol... you just can't help loving PMB
I love dis man
Wailing wailers over to you grin
Please do us d honors grin grin

22 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
introvert... are u a male or a female? assuming u are a female. do you Cook at all? na wa. ur husband better be a yahoo man oo ah ah kilode

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
hmm
Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by temitemi1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nawaha ooooo
Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Olamitisoji:
This is disastrous.
Really? I thought you guys led by Tinubu opined that age has no bearing on Buhari's administrative capabilities?

Admit it- you were all played.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by ELTON123(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
cheesy

laugh wan tear my belle cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by juman(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
We saw him as an old man before elected him, his honesty is the most important thing.

Corruption is the rock of the problem in nigeria that must be tackled and he is competent to do that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
kingsolex:
introvert... are u a male or a female? assuming u are a female. do you Cook at all? na wa. ur husband better be a yahoo man oo ah ah kilode

some of these nairaland die-hard space bookers are disabled

like INTROVERT who's movement is restricted because of her bad(K-leg) leg

what do u expect them to do
Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by INTROVERT(f): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
kingsolex:

It's not today you started throwing me shade so il take it as a compliment. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin agreed

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
cheesy

PEJ opined he's brain-dead and they called for her head... Months later, he's admitted it himself.

It's official : PMB is senile!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
ik
Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by eagleeye2: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
cheesy

If i tell you wetin dey my mind, the ban go reach 2057.
i comment my reserve.
Before i go reverse my comment.

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
I'm not too confident about you too....but more grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by PRYCE(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
Y'all thought PEJ was f***ing around when she said the guy was brain dead?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
There is trouble in the horizon, we need to stop this man before he bombs us

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by Applaner: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
wait o, by DAT statement, does it mean DAT he is a potential patient in yaba left??

chei!!!!

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by Abugab(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
This is not really about memory loss.
One question at a time is what even young lecturers do in order not to muddle up the questions and omit any.
Op, his interview with Amapour yesterday didn't show any memory loss whatsoever, why do you want to vilify him?
I am sure if five or more people asks you different questions without noting them will pose a problem to you too.
Well, we do not need a professor of linguistics to take us to the promise land as many have failed us in the past.
I am sure the questions he was asked later were well answered and you didn't dwell on that.
Stop majoring on minors

5 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by tbaba12345: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
LOL Wailing wailers propaganda

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by okotv(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sincerity at play. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by PedroJP(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
Who are those calling him Baba go slow ? U guys wanna make him sound pathetic. Stop it pls.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by psucc(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
. . . and that ends the business.
Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by DaGC(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
I'm worried about the cases of oil theft he spoke about. Was it before or are we still losing millions of dollars to oil theft?

Please work on it
Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by dustmalik: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
tbaba12345:
LOL Wailing wailers propaganda
Don't mind all these one naira propaganda media outlets.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by womanwrapper(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
cheesy

I swear this girl is very very jobless

5 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by DeNoble1(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
as usual, blunt and fearless. wailers, over to you. another dosage don land
Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by zomby(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
You guys should please present your 72 years old fathers with perfect memory.

Regardless of what you people think or say, Buhari remains not only the perfect, but also the best leader in Nigeria today, that has the heart, skills and experience to tackle each and every single one of all our issues effectively and efficiently.
Re: “I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari by Deltagiant: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Last month it was "There's a limit to what i can do at 72" And now this...

Cognitive decline is very much present

And how will Buhari handle the coming FOUR years, being in the age group where every three months of life exerts its declining effects in the human body?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Binta Nyako Man Or Woman? Pic Included / Eze Chima: The Aro Native Doctor & The True Story / Uli Airport - A Symbolic Shrine Of Biafran Resistance By Francis Elekwachi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.