Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

The More Time To Dress The More Productive - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The More Time To Dress The More Productive (653 Views)

Top 5 Most Productive Beauty Pageants In Abuja / How To Dress Like A Boss To Work With Only 4k (for Women Only) / You Don't Have To Dress Like A Pig Or Dog. African Fashion Is The Best (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The More Time To Dress The More Productive by iamjadewale(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
The more time you put in your appearance, the more you’re motivated to ‘get out there’
On days when I wore a suit, I found that I wanted to ‘get out there’ and have as many people see me as possible, mostly because I looked positively dashing. I think this is true for any formal wear: when you spend time making yourself look nice, you not only feel more confident, you also want other people to see you when you look so great.
I think investing more time into your appearance is a productive way to motivate yourself to spend more time around people, especially if you’re on the shy side.
read more http://desynme..com/2015/07/clothes-gives-impression.html

2 Likes

Re: The More Time To Dress The More Productive by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
K
Re: The More Time To Dress The More Productive by iamjadewale(m): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
definitely
Re: The More Time To Dress The More Productive by Sandydayz(f): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
Huh... Ok
Re: The More Time To Dress The More Productive by debbydee(f): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
op you are very correct.

For nice and trendy clothes check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Oasis Plus Size Offers Fashionable Women's Plus Size Tops In Bulk / Amazing Hairstyles / Surf Life Saving Caps Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.