Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed (4457 Views)

Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / Amaechi & Wife, Judith, Loved Up In New Photos / Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed by lukecent: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Rotimi ll be like ''baba na d money wey we use fund ur campaign na" and Buhari go answer " did I tell u to steal public fund for ma campaign?
Looking forward to how interesting it's going to play out.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
acidtalk:
ATTENTION FELLOW NIGERIAN YOUTHS:

Be you Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, Igala, Benin, Urhobo or wherever you may come from, I know you might not like Buhari Muhammed as your president either because he is Fulani, a Muslim or whatever personal reason that might have been brainwashed into your head, I will want you to realize one simple fact that YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO GAIN IF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT SUCCEEDS AND EVERYTHING TO LOSE IF HE DOESN'T.

Praying for this government to fail across all board is like praying life becomes reasonable for you and your household. Why am I saying these things you may ask right? The reason is if dollar becomes N700 to $1 all these past and present government officials and politicians won't feel the itch. It is you and your household that will buy items at skyrocket prices.

This government needs to succeed in making electricity 24/7, good roads, hospital, low cost housing, security, employment for the youths and above all FIGHT CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHO ARE YOU BIGGEST ENEMIES.

Forget the likes of barcanista, temitemi, CR77 and the rest. They are all jobless and bitter individuals who use this forum to try to forget the sorrows in their lives.

I think this thread is about Judith and #8 billion. Don't derail it.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed by duality(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
acidtalk:

Be you Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, Igala, Benin, Urhobo or wherever you may come from, I know you might not like Buhari Muhammed as your president either because he is Fulani, a Muslim or whatever personal reason that might have been brainwashed into your head, I will want you to realize one simple fact that YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO GAIN IF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT SUCCEEDS AND EVERYTHING TO LOSE IF HE DOESN'T.

Praying for this government to fail across all board is like praying life becomes reasonable for you and your household. Why am I saying these things you may ask right? The reason is if dollar becomes N700 to $1 all these past and present government officials and politicians won't feel the itch. It is you and your household that will buy items at skyrocket prices.

This government needs to succeed in making electricity 24/7, good roads, hospital, low cost housing, security, employment for the youths and above all FIGHT CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHO ARE YOU BIGGEST ENEMIES.

Forget the likes of barcanista, temitemi, CR77 and the rest. They are all jobless and bitter individuals who use this forum to try to forget the sorrows in their lives.

Did buhari pray for his predecessors to succeed?

Both in the 80s and this immediate past one?

I doubt if you truly prayed for the past government to succeed. Go Sidon jare..

You don't know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed by iamrealdeji(m): 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jenny1010:
Buhari will turn blind eyes on this undecided
I like your pose and your physique,hmmn hmmn, On Buhari,he's coming back to them,he has to do everything with sense. If he rushes them,they'll scheme against him

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:51am On Jul 23, 2015
acidtalk:

What is this religious bigot actually saying in this epistle.

I have the right to ask because I pray Buhari succeeds and want Bokoharam eliminated even it entails Amnesty.

But Acidtalk has no moral justification to deride people with opposing views as he had when he made the comment below.

You even called President Jonathan a bigot to show your disdain. What an irony

acidtalk:
"If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque, and it was reported that the Imam said 'he would open the gates to hell upon those who oppose Buhari', and Buhari sat there and said nothing, what do you think many people would be saying today? If Buhari was pictured going to different mosques and kneeling before Imams, as part of his campaign, what do we think the comments would be? If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to Mecca, surrounded by a retinue of fawning Imams, what would the response be from Nigerians? If Buhari invited senior Imams from across the country to a meeting with him, to discuss the elections and his campaign strategy, what would the Nigerian people think? GEJ has done all the above, and we are told he has a right to do so as a committed christian. Buhari has done none of the above yet he is called a religious fundamentalist with a plan to turn Nigeria into an Islamic nation. Please examine the facts so we can honestly decide who is acting like the real religious fundamentalist? Who is using religious faith as a political ploy to get votes? No pastor, Bishop, GO, Reverend Father, Imam etc etc is GOD. They do NOT have the right to tell you who to vote for. Go out there and support the candidate of your choice. Make your choice based upon who will give you and your children a better life and a better Nigeria."- Bucky Hassan.

TRUTH IS PRICELESS. Vote out the bigots and shame their Prophets and Bishops, tell Oyedepo that God is the God of righteousness, HE is God of all flesh, HE hates corruption and despises those whose watch encourages corruption, usury and insecurity. We shall VOTE the CHANGE ticket and hell will not roll over.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed by cuteboy2: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2015
Yevgeny:
The account might be real but do you have proove of the transaction details and the statement of account to prove she actuality laundered money through it?

This nonsense doesnt prove anything

It is not my job to prove anything. EFCC is doing their job. The dossier is said to be ready.
We are only waiting for Judith's invitation before formal arraignment, if it will ever happen,

*** WE ARE WATCHING in 3D *** shocked cool shocked cool
Re: PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed by nigerianvenom(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2015
acidtalk:

Why should we forget d aforementioned guys?was there a time buhari ever supported the Jonathan's government? Why is it an uphill task for him to fulfilled his promises?
Why is he now a shadow of his Louth mouth promises?

If u know ur history ,u will know where u are coming from-bob Marley
Re: PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed by ofala(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2015
I will start by saying that I wouldn't hold brief for Mr Amaechi or anybody who contravenes the Nigerian Constitution or enrich himself illegally, in any way BUT I will like OP to confirm if over 50 Nursery schools were built by ESI and if over 5000 brand new cars and buses were distributed on hire purchase basis (for public transport) as empowerment to Rivers women?.

While it is very condemnable to steal from the public purse, I want to admonish that those who are having sleepless nights on Mr Amaechi's political future should try and be objective.

I abhor corruption or ill-gotten wealth but have reasons for responding when this man from Ubima is mentioned. Albeit he practically "drove against the traffic" to help in facilitating the change many sane Nigerians yearned for; if Rivers people are to be frank....that state would have started having semblance of the looks of an 'oil City' if his predecessors tried as much as he did.

One vital question is: did Mr Amaechi tried to "open up" the underdeveloped Rivers State(a state that is richer than some Countries yet are so backward in terms of development because the political leaders and followers as well had refused to be objectively creative so as to bring out the hidden "shine" in that Rivers).

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed by mkbessman(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2015
illmatic101:

You've been noticed

My dear, God will bless you richly! for the first time I've seen a normal human being with sound mind and reasoning on nairaland.... keep it up !
Re: PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed by mkbessman(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2015
acidtalk:

you speak sense!
Re: PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed by cuteboy2: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:
@op,what you are doing is '' ODIKWA RISKY''

Bros I know. Amaechi is a former campus cult leader, and I know what he is capable of.

I don take pre-caution sha. But only God protects. We have to learn to speak the truth in this country, no matter whose ox is gored.
Re: PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed by cuteboy2: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
ofala:
I will start by saying that I wouldn't hold brief for Mr Amaechi or anybody who contravenes the Nigerian Constitution or enrich himself illegally, in any way BUT I will like OP to confirm if over 50 Nursery schools were built by ESI and if over 5000 brand new cars and buses were distributed on hire purchase basis (for public transport) as empowerment to Rivers women?.

While it is very condemnable to steal from the public purse, I want to admonish that those who are having sleepless nights on Mr Amaechi's political future should try and be objective.

I abhor corruption or ill-gotten wealth but have reasons for responding when this man from Ubima is mentioned. Albeit he practically "drove against the traffic" to help in facilitating the change many sane Nigerians yearned for; if Rivers people are to be frank....that state would have started having semblance of the looks of an 'oil City' if his predecessors tried as much as he did.

One vital question is: did Mr Amaechi tried to "open up" the underdeveloped Rivers State(a state that is richer than some Countries yet are so backward in terms of development because the political leaders and followers as well had refused to be objectively creative so as to bring out the hidden "shine" in that Rivers).

This is not about Rotimi Amaechi's achievements, not his wife's charity works. It is about how his wife came about the billions that has been flowing through her various accounts, and out of the country.

Is it not money laundry, when you ask bank officials to look out for any one who can pay as much as US$ 1 million into your US account, while you credit equivalent amount in naira into their Nigerian bank account, and then you reward the bank staff handsomely with bribes?

What sort of genuine business transaction is conducted in that manner ??
Re: PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed by gudnex22(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
hmmmmmm wahala dey
Re: PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed by cuteboy2: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2015
mkbessman:

you speak sense!

I am not sure I see the sense in what @acidtalk is saying?
Re: PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed by cuteboy2: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2015
Yevgeny:
The account might be real but do you have proove of the transaction details and the statement of account to prove she actuality laundered money through it?

This nonsense doesnt prove anything

I believe what makes sense is when your political leaders rob you blind. Especially if he or she is your kith and keen, one you have pledged blind political allegiance. I don't give a toss about any politician, IBB, Abacha, Yar'Ardua, GEJ, OBJ, Buhari, or anyone for that matter that served under them. If they, or their wife or relative have corruptly enriched themselves, they must be required to account and return any ill-gotten plunder. Period

The last GEJ govt signed into law the Freedom of Information Act. Why not take advantage of that, get of your azz, and request the bank transaction records since 2008 from Frist Bank and prove things for yourself?

Or better still approach EFCC who has the dossier.

In any case, see response to someone else in quote below:

cuteboy2:
Is it not money laundry, when you ask bank officials to look out for any one who can pay as much as US$ 1 million into your US account, while you credit equivalent amount in naira into their Nigerian bank account, and then you reward the bank staff handsomely with bribes?

What sort of genuine business transaction is conducted in that manner ??
Re: PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed by skykenny: 8:17am On Jul 24, 2015
PMB should be very careful with ameachi. I tot he travelled alongside PMB. How come no one saw him in picture.
Re: PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed by cuteboy2: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2015
skykenny:
PMB should be very careful with ameachi. I tot he travelled alongside PMB. How come no one saw him in picture.

I wonder o-o-ooo.

But true, Amaechi was in the entourage. Just wonder why he never showed in any of the official engagements and usual picture sessions.

All might not be well with the House of Amaechi .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK / Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) / Nigeria’s External Debt Declines By 2%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.