Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK (4447 Views)

APC Convention: Why Nigerian Govt Endorsed Oshiomhole As Party Chairman – SGF, M / Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum / Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 12:50am On Dec 09, 2017
This is a clear case of being unstable. While I totally support the motion that the PDP should cede its chairmanship position to the SW instead of the uncharismatic Uche Secondus who has been propped up by Wike to secure his second term, I think the new response by yorubas to governor Wike's assertion that yorubas have not contributed anything to PDP is indeed laugable.

Many yorubas on this forum including core APC sympathizers are now saying Fayose and FFK were the only face of opposition in Nigeria since 2019. This is the same people that insulted, abused, disowned, defamed these two great yoruba men over the years, even going as far as calling them iPob sponsors and spokesmen.

Let it be on record that the biggest supporters of both Fayose and FFK are both people from the SE/SS, both on and offline. Without the support from these people, both Fayose and FFK would have been destroyed by the evil APC merchinery. For some yorubas now turn around to claim credit for these two great men is very laughable.

Also how come both Fayose and FFK have not spoken against the plan to crown Secondus tomorrow? If they are in support, then the case is over. FFK and Fayose (especially Fayose) are the only PDP we know in the South West!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by rhemmiedream(m): 1:08am On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:
This is a clear case of being unstable. While I totally support the motion that the PDP should cede its chairmanship position to the SW instead of the uncharismatic Uche Secondus who has been propped up by Wike to secure his second term, I think the new response by yorubas to governor Wike's assertion that yorubas have not contributed anything to PDP is indeed laugable.

Many yorubas on this forum including core APC sympathizers are now saying Fayose and FFK were the only face of opposition in Nigeria since 2019. This is the same people that insulted, abused, disowned, defamed these two great yoruba men over the years, even going as far as calling them iPob sponsors and spokesmen.

Let it be on record that the biggest supporters of both Fayose and FFK are both people from the SE/SS, both on and offline. Without the support from these people, both Fayose and FFK would have been destroyed by the evil APC merchinery. For some yorubas now turn around to claim credit for these two great men is very laughable.

Also how come both Fayose and FFK have not spoken against the plan to crown Secondus tomorrow? If they are in support, then the case is over. FFK and Fayose (especially Fayose) are the only PDP we know in the South West!

By the way, being their supporters doesn't erase the fact that they are Yoruba men.

Olisa Metuh was very vocal during GEJ's regime. But when push came to shove, the spineless white bearded criminal unsurprisingly ate his statements.

Instead of playing opposition politics, you lots resorted to rebellion and subterfuge.

The Yoruba nation has always played the opposition since the first republic. AG, UPN,AD and ACN. Can same be said of you parallelogram headed opportunists

Did your support for Kanu and IPOB stop the Python from dancing ? Abi charity doesn't begin from home again ni

Did your noise stop Sambo Dasuki from prosecution ?

Pray tell why you think your chest beating is of any consequence

PDP has only one state in the West and the dude is the only PDP governor with the gut to criticise the central government albeit unintelligently while 4 out 5 of your Governors belong to the opposition but they are all lame ducks.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by dodelight(m): 1:09am On Dec 09, 2017
I'd wanted to say 'Tomorrow shall tell', but then I realize the d-day is here. Today shall tell.
Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Jaideyone(m): 1:10am On Dec 09, 2017
your opinion is flawed and it portrays your confused status.

a lot of Yorubas like myself don't like the way FFK and fayose have been playing opposition but that doesn't mean they are not at the forefront of the opposition like we argued.

I want you to get one thing clear. the average Yoruba man doesn't care where the. PDP chairman comes from. in case you've not noticed. most of is are proAPC. in fact we will be happy if you can alienate our brothers in PDP and push them out of the party. in other words we only want more crisis in PDP, so you can't expect us to say what you want to hear.

if you like make a monkey PDP chairman, I don't care. the party is bound to fail in 2019

24 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 1:18am On Dec 09, 2017
rhemmiedream:

[s]
By the way, being their supporters doesn't erase the fact that they are Yoruba men.

Olisa Metuh was very vocal during GEJ's regime. But when push came to shove, the spineless white bearded criminal unsurprisingly ate his statements.

Instead of playing opposition politics, you lots resorted to rebellion and subterfuge.

The Yoruba nation has always played the opposition since the first republic. AG, UPN,AD and ACN. Can same be said of you parallelogram headed opportunists

Did your support for Kanu and IPOB stop the Python from dancing ? Abi charity doesn't begin from home again ni

PDP has only one state in the West and the dude is the only PDP governor with the gut to criticise the central government albeit unintelligently while 4 out 5 of your Governors belong to the opposition but they are all lame ducks.[/s]

You are talking about Olisah Metuh who was targeted and without immunity but still strongly in PDP. What about obanikoro? The biggest opposition to this government is NNamdi Kanu's ipob so what are you talking about? How many igbos hav you seen abusing Nnamdi Kanu, the way all yorubas abuse Fayose and FFK? And yet this government is both unfavorable to igbos and yorubas!

Is Dasuki being prosecuted? At the end of the day, APC is still losing elections in the SE despite federal might but the same APC is still sweeping yorubaland even without the support of yoruba leader. what does that say about our stand?

The fact is yorubas cant turn around to claim Fayose and FFK after insulting, abusing, defaming them. Most yorubas have always called Fayose and FFK IPOB supporters, let it remain like that.

20 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 1:22am On Dec 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
your opinion is flawed and it portrays your confused status.

a lot of Yorubas like myself don't like the way FFK and fayose have been playing opposition but that doesn't mean they are not at the forefront of the opposition like we argued.

I want you to get one thing clear. the average Yoruba man doesn't care where the. PDP chairman comes from. in case you've not noticed. most of is are proAPC. in fact we will be happy if you can alienate our brothers in PDP and push them out of the party. in other words we only want more crisis in PDP, so you can't expect us to say what you want to hear.

if you like make a monkey PDP chairman, I don't care. the party is bound to fail in 2019
Can you be more unstable, most of your brothers are in other threads crying that FFK and Fayose were the face of opposition and yorubas deserve national chairman and you are here trying to act as if you dont care. lol

Fact is PDP doesnt need SW, PDP has always lost in the south west even when they won presidential elections, PDP won even when south west voted against their brother Obasanjo in 1999 so stop acting as if the SW is relevant. If PDP can secure the NC, the south west might as well keep their votes

11 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by rhemmiedream(m): 1:24am On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

You are talking about Olisah Metuh who was targeted and without immunity but still strongly in PDP. What about obanikoro? The biggest opposition to this government is NNamdi Kanu's ipob so what are you talking about? How many igbos hav you seen abusing Nnamdi Kanu, the way all yorubas abuse Fayose and FFK? And yet this government is both unfavorable to igbos and yorubas!

Is Dasuki being prosecuted? At the end of the day, APC is still losing elections in the SE despite federal might but the same APC is still sweeping yorubaland even without the support of yoruba leader. what does that say about our stand?

The fact is yorubas cant turn around to claim Fayose and FFK after insulting, abusing, defaming them. Most yorubas have always called Fayose and FFK IPOB supporters, let it remain like that.

Kanu and IPOB were/are never opposition. They are terrorists according to the federal Government.

If you say, FFK and Fayose are yeebos. Who am I to tamper with your delusion

By the way, are you athiefkulating or it is still no biafla no erection grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 1:33am On Dec 09, 2017
rhemmiedream:

Kanu and IPOB were/are never opposition. They are terrorists according to the federal Government.

If you say, FFK and Fayose are yeebos. Who am I to tamper with your delusion

By the way, are you athiefkulating or its still no biafla no erection grin
Kanu was so much an opposition that the failing FG labelled them a terrorist organisation..

Yorubas must apologize to FFK and Fayose before turning around to claim them after all the insults, abuses, defamations.. etc.. Yorubas should tell us if Fayose and FFK are still ipob sponsors.

Whether i athiefkulate or not is my personal business, I wont wait from one Burdillion former drug dealer who is curently nowhere to be found after selling your votes to Buhari to tell me what to do, unlike you

14 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Jaideyone(m): 1:35am On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

Can you be more unstable, most of your brothers are in other threads crying that FFK and Fayose were the face of opposition and yorubas deserve national chairman and you are here trying to act as if you dont care. lol

Fact is PDP doesnt need SW, PDP has always lost in the south west even when they won presidential elections, PDP won even when south west voted against their brother Obasanjo in 1999 so stop acting as if the SW is relevant. If PDP can secure the NC, the south west might as well keep their votes

you are the confused one. my brothers care doesn't mean I do grin

the SW is irrelevant yet your people cried blue murder because SW didnt give Jonathan block votes in 2015. thank God you don't expect PDP to win here in 2019 wink for now we stand with buhari till a better candidate comes up.

12 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by rhemmiedream(m): 1:40am On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

Kanu was so much an opposition that the failing FG labelled them a terrorist organisation..

Yorubas must apologize to FFK and Fayose before turning around to claim them after all the insults, abuses, defamations.. etc.. Yorubas should tell us if Fayose and FFK are still ipob sponsors.

Whether i athiefkulate or not is my personal business, I wont wait from one Burdillion former drug dealer who is curently nowhere to be found after selling your votes to Buhari to tell me what to do, unlike you

So, it comes naturally to switch between GEJ till 2019 to "no lefelendum no erection" and now Athiefkulating.

Interesting revelation I must say. You hypocrites never cease to amaze undecided

13 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 1:41am On Dec 09, 2017
Jaideyone:

you are the confused one. my brothers care doesn't mean I do grin

the SW is irrelevant yet your people cried blue murder because SW didnt give Jonathan block votes in 2015. thank God you don't expect PDP to win here in 2019 wink for now we stand with buhari till a better candidate comes up.
Your brothers care, your opinion is irrelevant, you may turn around to support your brothers the way your brothers turned around to now be supporting FFK and Fayose. I dont trust you guys ok?

By the way no one is crying over PDP losing elections in the south west in 2015. APC did not win because of the south west Afterall PDP won ekiti and also narrowly lost in Lagos so stop deceiving yourself. Whether we stand with buhari or not does not mean anything to me as long as the poverty in SW keeps increasing because of inability of their governors to pay common salaries. While SW governors are owing workers years of salaries under their adopted buhari, the case is different in the SE where governors are paying 13th month salaries tongue

8 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 1:43am On Dec 09, 2017
rhemmiedream:

So, it comes naturally to switch between GEJ till 2019 to "no lefelendum no erection" and now Athiefkulating.

Interesting revelation I must say. You hypocrites never cease to amaze undecided
It's called dynamism and not waiting for one burdillion criminal to tell us what to do after selling you people out and lining his pockets? tongue

7 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Jaideyone(m): 3:26am On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

Your brothers care, your opinion is irrelevant, you may turn around to support your brothers the way your brothers turned around to now be supporting FFK and Fayose. I dont trust you guys ok?

By the way no one is crying over PDP losing elections in the south west in 2015. APC did not win because of the south west Afterall PDP won ekiti and also narrowly lost in Lagos so stop deceiving yourself. Whether we stand with buhari or not does not mean anything to me as long as the poverty in SW keeps increasing because of inability of their governors to pay common salaries. While SW governors are owing workers years of salaries under their adopted buhari, the case is different in the SE where governors are paying 13th month salaries tongue
lol majority of Yorubas don't care. the few that do ate just misguided. those of us that don't care are patiently waiting for the right time to tell fayose and ffk "ntor" grin

BTW if I get a dollar each time your brothers rant on Nairaland about how Yoruba people betrayed them in 2015 then I'll be a multimillionaire in dollars by now grin we both know your brothers bring it up all the time.

newsflash: Yorubas intend to betray you in 2019 again and vote buhari. so be prepared to cry again

no SW governor is owing more than 4months salary except Ekiti and ondo. ondo was under PDP till last year and Ekiti is still under PDP grin so PDP is the cankerworm grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Jaideyone(m): 3:27am On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

It's called dynamism and not waiting for one burdillion criminal to tell us what to do after selling you people out and lining his pockets? tongue
dynamism my as$ grin it's called confusion.

confusion is an epidemic in the south east wink

4 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by SouthEastFacts: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

The Igbos in SW are there to do their damage.

At the height of SW's political sophistication in 2015, APC won the region with a margin of 500K. About 2.5 million voted Buhari while 1.8 Million voted for Jonathan. Those 1.8 Million votes came from Igbo dominated areas like FESTAC.

They were able to give Buhari 500K, Anambra alone gave Jonathan over 600K votes.

Since SE is producing next VP, it is appropriate to give the Chairman to SS. They stood thick and thin with SE to make sure PDP didn't go extinct.

Those that are against Secondus are not properly informed. This is a man that steadied PDP after the 2015 disarray and smoothen the path for Makarfi to emerge as Caretaker Chairman.

FFK for Chief Staff.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 8:41am On Dec 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol majority of Yorubas don't care. the few that do ate just misguided. those of us that don't care are patiently waiting for the right time to tell fayose and ffk "ntor" grin

BTW if I get a dollar each time your brothers rant on Nairaland about how Yoruba people betrayed them in 2015 then I'll be a multimillionaire in dollars by now grin we both know your brothers bring it up all the time.

newsflash: Yorubas intend to betray you in 2019 again and vote buhari. so be prepared to cry again

no SW governor is owing more than 4months salary except Ekiti and ondo. ondo was under PDP till last year and Ekiti is still under PDP grin so PDP is the cankerworm grin
All Yoruba states are owing salaries. Look at oyo state boasting of paying 2 months salaries out of the several months owner before Christmas, have they paid? No
http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/02/will-pay-2-months-salaries-christmas-new-year-governor-abiola-ajimobi/

3 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Jaideyone(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

All Yoruba states are owing salaries. Look at oyo state boasting of paying 2 months salaries out of the several months owner before Christmas, have they paid? No
http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/02/will-pay-2-months-salaries-christmas-new-year-governor-abiola-ajimobi/
lie. Lagos s not owing, Ogun is not owing. Ogun is only owing pensioners. osun and Oyo are not owing more than four months. ondo is owing 8(PDP state till recently. your mimiko embezzled the money). Ekiti is owing close to 10(PDP state)

6 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Kokolet11: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2017
angry globemoney what has Nnamdi kanu got to here,why can't you people talk without mentioning IPOB?why mentioning the same person you and your was abusing?please you and lauretta onochie aka ngeneukwenu should leave IPOB alone.
Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by shukuokukobambi: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you're a shameless hypocrite, spineless coward and chameleon

Is the below also part of this dynamism and independence? you're very shameless indeed cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712

8 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you're a shameless hypocrite, spineless coward and chameleon

Is the below also part of this dynamism and independence? you're very shameless indeed cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712
Spot the difference

7 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by shukuokukobambi: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

Spot the difference

I found it below

9 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Pigsandidiots: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2017
rhemmiedream:

PDP has only one state in the West and the dude is the only PDP governor with the gut to criticise the central government albeit unintelligently while 4 out 5 of your Governors belong to the opposition but they are all lame ducks.

See finishing of the highest order.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by SalamRushdie: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2017
rhemmiedream:

Kai Olisa really shamed some of us

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Pigsandidiots: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

Claim fayose and ffk. Hehehehehe, this guy is funny. Na who won come claim them abeg

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by funlord(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

grin grin grin

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Pigsandidiots: 11:53am On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

Honestly speaking, you have a shallow brain. You said we voted against our brother, how. In 1999, obasanjo contested against a fellow Yoruba man olu falae which was our choice then. Did obj contested against easterner or northerner that we voted for them and leave him. He wasn't our choice and we decided not to vote him. You hypocrite, if obj had contested against easterner then, would you have voted him or what are you saying. Why didn't pdp lost in the west in 2011. Use your brain before spewing insipid statement.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Stingman: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2017
rhemmiedream:

Shut it double headed serpent!

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by ZorGBUooeh: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
Yorubas are known double mouthed back stabbers..Vultures angry

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Pigsandidiots: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

Kanu, an opposition to apc abi, which implies he's an agent of other party. I am not apc member nor any party member, but your statement is dumb.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Photos :Akpabio Defection to APC Rally / Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians / ISWAP & ISIS - Fulani and Dogon battle in Mali and a lesson for Nigeria - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.