Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. (55120 Views)

Imagine What Weed As Cause / Imagine What The Minister Of Fiance And Minister Of Transport Are Arguing About. / Imagine What Asset Declaration Is Causing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by ellechrystal(f): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
This woman's lie is Epic.. i bow o

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Gurgle(f): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
LOL

the lies we tell out of desperation

why didn't she just say the rain was melting her and the only way she could be saved was to go and lie in a bachelors bed

smh Father please save me from such impulses

bachelor stop reading this, im not calling you o

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Slimzjoe(m): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Beamborla(f): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
wey she for just lie say she sleep walk go there cheesy

abi make she lie say na doctor's prescription cheesy grin

Dear Lord, I don't want to be swept by that kind of flood o grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by LEvuls(m): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Women been doing this since the creation of man. SMH

God why did u creat them

why oh why

3 Likes

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by ellechrystal(f): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
LEvuls:
Women been doing this since the creation of man. SMH

God why did u creat them

why oh why
If we weren't created u won't b here to type this na.
Abi na man for USA born u? grin

39 Likes

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gurgle:
LOL

the lies we tell out of desperation

why didn't she just say the rain was melting her and the only way she could be saved was to go and lie in a bachelors bed

smh Father please save me from such impulses

bachelor stop reading this, im not calling you o
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by LEvuls(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
ellechrystal:

Man was already here before woman ..He would have added another man and let him beget men instead of giving him a liar ....

now u see our life

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Gurgle(f): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by meimoks(f): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
ellechrystal:

grin
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by SenJoe(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Noted.
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by EmmySparky(m): 12:04am On Jul 23, 2015
LEvuls:

Man was already here before woman ..He would have added another man and let him beget men instead of giving him a liar ....

now u see our life
guy u be F_A_G_G_O_T

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by LEvuls(m): 12:08am On Jul 23, 2015
EmmySparky:
guy u be F_A_G_G_O_T
Tnx M_ A_G_G_O_T

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by astute07(f): 12:17am On Jul 23, 2015
Lolz.funny op
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:28am On Jul 23, 2015
Beamborla:
wey she for just lie say she sleep walk go there cheesy

abi make she lie say na doctor's prescription cheesy grin

Dear Lord, I don't want to be swept by that kind of flood o grin

See ya life...Doing lying rehearsal and even coaching othersundecided

4 Likes

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:29am On Jul 23, 2015
ellechrystal:
If we weren't created u won't b here to type this na. Abi na man for USA born u? grin
May this kinda rain sweep you to my abode soonest...Amen cool

6 Likes

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Truckpusher(m): 12:34am On Jul 23, 2015
This isn't the only time his unfortunate husband noticed that she's been eating from another pot entirely but ignored the small tell tale signs and red flags.

Mumu men just full everywhere like MTN these days. grin only one careless bite correct nigga suppose dun code say this toto na public address system o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by ellechrystal(f): 12:34am On Jul 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I reject d rain in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 23, 2015
shocked
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Phikom(m): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2015
haba!...habatically..
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Truckpusher(m): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Omo! Some of these women no dey do careless with their toto - you go work taya before you smell their armpit sef meanwhile some just be like Shark's stadium for Port Harcourt even cripple go enter. grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:47am On Jul 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:57am On Jul 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Omo! Some of these women no dey do careless with their toto - you go work taya before you smell their armpit sef meanwhile some just be like Shark's stadium for Port Harcourt even cripple go enter. grin

Lmao gringringrin I laughed away my drowsiness grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:00am On Jul 23, 2015
ellechrystal:

I reject d rain in Jesus name. Amen.

How do you mean?...Nah your papa go chop this akara wey I dey see so? cheesy Better loosen up and allow the ministry to progress wink

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by agabaI23(m): 2:00am On Jul 23, 2015
ellechrystal:
Flood of passion. Not a lie

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Pierocash(m): 4:35am On Jul 23, 2015
ellechrystal:
OP I pray and wish this kind of rain can just sweep u to my bed.what a pretty damsel.
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 23, 2015
Lol!
The rain na navigator,it navigated her to her place of wish..
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by tenry(m): 5:58am On Jul 23, 2015
ellechrystal:
You've got a fucking sexy nose.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Beamborla(f): 6:41am On Jul 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

See ya life...Doing lying rehearsal and even coaching othersundecided
cheesy grin
Jes being my sister's keeper lipsrsealed
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by freecocoahubby(m): 6:44am On Jul 23, 2015
[deleted]
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Bonapart(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2015
Only euroba women

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Christmas This Year, Santa Claus Has Just Been Arrested / Who Knows The Answer / When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.