Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. (55143 Views)

Imagine What Weed As Cause / Imagine What The Minister Of Fiance And Minister Of Transport Are Arguing About. / Imagine What Asset Declaration Is Causing (2) (3) (4)

Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by dmcdad: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2015
harry509:
yeah u Rr corct. Man nu go run @ all ncludn me.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2015
dmcdad:

No oooooo. Why I go take am personal? E concern me? But seriously, you know say I no talk lie. wink

OK. na true sha
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by dmcdad: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2015
Oguguah:

OK. na true sha
Correct guy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by victorazy(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2015
ellechrystal:

If we weren't created u won't b here to type this na.
Abi na man for USA born u? grin

They born the guy through anuss
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by fyxboss(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2015
ellechrystal:
This woman's lie is Epic.. i bow o
That warning is for u oooo so that flood would not carry u to ma bed
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by FRANKOXY(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2015
it happens only in my country Nigeria grin
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by alliyman: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2015
why is it not to a canal instead of the bed?
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by dvyn(f): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2015
LEvuls:

Man was already here before woman ..He would have added another man and let him beget men instead of giving him a liar ....
my dear ur gay

now u see our life
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by LEvuls(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=dvyn post=36183075][/quote] welcome bk to NL
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Hawlahscho(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2015
LEvuls:
Women been doing this since the creation of man. SMH

God why did u creat them

why oh why

Who are you to question God in that manner
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Sweetlily2819(f): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Omo! Some of these women no dey do careless with their toto - you go work taya before you smell their armpit sef meanwhile some just be like Shark's stadium for Port Harcourt even cripple go enter. grin
lord have mercy
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by LEvuls(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Who are you to question God in that manner
Easy Bro, nothing serious there
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
LEvuls:

Man was already here before woman ..He would have added another man and let him beget men instead of giving him a liar ....

now u see our life
you sound gay with that comment. tufiakwa! undecided
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by LEvuls(m): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
booqee:
you sound gay with that comment. tufiakwa! undecided
Easy honey
It wasn't gay intended cool
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by ModiKen(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
LEvuls:
Women been doing this since the creation of man. SMH

God why did u creat them

why oh why

If women never existed, there would have been chaos.

Imagine a world where only men exist.

The presence of a lady sometimes make us men comport ourselves.
Re: Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. by simdam500(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
The woman can lie oooo shocked shocked

If I'm the hubby... I'll just tell her more flood us coming to take her to her mum house undecided

No Christmas This Year, Santa Claus Has Just Been Arrested / Who Knows The Answer / When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo)