Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

How Can Someone Create A Forum With Bbcodes By Phpbb Without Downloading? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can Someone Create A Forum With Bbcodes By Phpbb Without Downloading? (692 Views)

Mybb Or Phpbb Which Is Best For Creating Forum? / Get A Guru To Work On Your Custom Web,CMS, Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, Phpbb Etc / Experienced Smf/vbulletin/phpbb Webmaster Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Create A Forum With Bbcodes By Phpbb Without Downloading? by MRpii(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2015
Phpbb is one of the best forum creator,They helps people to create forum! But the question is how can i create mine without downloading and is it only,ipad,lumia,PC that are allowed to download the software cos i downloaded it on my NOKIA 206 and it is not working!
HOW MANY NAIRALAND GURUS HAD DOWNLOADED IT BEFORE AND CREATE THE FORUM,CAN THEY TEACH ME THE STEPS SO THAT I CAN CREATE MY FORUM!??!
Re: How Can Someone Create A Forum With Bbcodes By Phpbb Without Downloading? by ps3o(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
MRpii:
Phpbb is one of the best forum creator,They helps people to create forum! But the question is how can i create mine without downloading and is it only,ipad,lumia,PC that are allowed to download the software cos i downloaded it on my NOKIA 206 and it is not working!
HOW MANY NAIRALAND GURUS HAD DOWNLOADED IT BEFORE AND CREATE THE FORUM,CAN THEY TEACH ME THE STEPS SO THAT I CAN CREATE MY FORUM!??!

I suggest u follow the guide on the website for installation. but if u will feel that u need a professional assistance to install it and get it to work, do not hesitate to contact/whatsapp 07031175291
Re: How Can Someone Create A Forum With Bbcodes By Phpbb Without Downloading? by MRpii(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Does it work on all phones
ps3o:

I suggest u follow the guide on the website for installation. but if u will feel that u need a professional assistance to install it and get it to work, do not hesitate to contact/whatsapp 07031175291
Re: How Can Someone Create A Forum With Bbcodes By Phpbb Without Downloading? by ps3o(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
MRpii:
Does it work on all phones

I will add the responsive style to it so that it has good and screen fit display on all devices

(1) (Reply)

How To Setup A SEO Friendly Wordpress Blog - 6 Easy Steps / Web Design / Development Splash December, 2015 / How To Rename The Admin Folder In Opencart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.