Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

"Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. (8738 Views)

How Do I Get An American Visa With Ease? / My Journey To Nigeria From An American Perspective / I Have An American Visa But Dont Need It.. Not Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
cococandy:
but they are brave enough to harass 'customers' outside to come patronize them with their titss hanging out?

Bone that thing. It will be just as it is here.
Some people will be indifferent.
Some won't mind doing it.
Some will abhor those who do it.
Some will be excited to be part of it.
We have it even without any clothes on...one dey olukola...after Ajah. Niggas buying beer at extortionate prices and they have dress codes for guys...babes on their birthday suits.
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
ferdimako:

We have it even without any clothes on...one dey olukola...after Ajah. Niggas buying beer at extortionate prices and they have dress codes for guys...babes on their birthday suits.
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
CFCfan:

Lol. Family law is around the bottom of my law preferences. cool
what do I know?...get on on what's selling though.
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

Since the train has moved and we cant stop it

It now means initiatives like the following ...

Free the Nip-ples
Equality of promiscuity
Female spreading
In New York city, it's legal for women to go top.less in public
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by pickabeau1: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
CFCfan:

You see.... MizMyColi

Eye candy wink

What of LA?
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
CFCfan:

ekputuu.
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by cococandy(f): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
CFCfan:

You're shocked. She earns more than thrice the salary of a corporate worker with 2 or more years experience shocked grin
I tell you
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by MizMyColi(f): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

You see.... MizMyColi

Eye candy wink

What of LA?
smiley

LMAO.
Port to NY na.

Till it comes to Naija.
Lols
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
ferdimako:

My pretensions naija sisters. Virtuouso lipsrsealed

They will go at night and come back in the morning to shout tufiakwa for those they see on the Internet. It's allowed sha. We must seem reserved at all costs.

And the dudes condemning them are the most debased at times when it comes to things like that. You can tell by the way they rush to strip anything that moves unclad just to get a glimpse of their privates. grin

I doff my hat to the crippling hypocrisy.

At least these ones are making money from theirs.
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

You see.... MizMyColi

Eye candy wink

What of LA?
No idea
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
cococandy:

My pretensions naija sister. Virtuouso lipsrsealed

They will go at night and come back in the morning to shout tufiakwa for those they see on the Internet. It's allowed sha. We must seem reserved at all costs.

And the dudes condemning them are the most debased at times when it comes to things like that. You can tell by the way they rush to strip anything that moves unclad just to get a glimpse of their privates. grin

I doff my hat to the crippling hypocrisy.

At least these ones are making money from theirs.
That's why I don't take most Nigerians' view of morality seriously.

BTW $180,000=N43.2million at N240:$1
or N29.7million at N165:$1 (as at last yr)
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by cococandy(f): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
CFCfan:

That's why I don't take most Nigerians' view of morality seriously.

BTW $180,000=N43.2million at N240:$1
or N29.7million at N165:$1 (as at last yr)

@bold, Oh. Fact.

Bia nwokem why iji eme m apkiri ogologo like this na? Kwusiya o angry
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Afam4eva(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
CFCfan:

You guys in America are really enjoying life.
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by pickabeau1: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley

LMAO.
Port to NY na.

Till it comes to Naija.
Lols

Korrect! grin

CFCfan:

No idea

ok
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Afam4eva:

You guys in America are really enjoying life.
Haha. Its only guys living in NYC that are enjoying the show
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Afam4eva(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
CFCfan:

Haha. Its only guys living in NYC that are enjoying the show
That your California is one of the enjoyment capitals of the world. There's this YouTube guy that gets hisbway with girls in that popular beach in LA and I'm like, its either this guy is darn lucky or girls are easy over there. Here in Nigeria, the faces of our girls are getting stronger. I don't know if its hunger though.
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Afam4eva:

That your California is one of the enjoyment capitals of the world. There's this YouTube guy that gets his way with girls in that popular beach in LA and I'm like, its either this guy is darn lucky or girls are easy over there. Here in Nigeria, the faces of our girls are getting stronger. I don't know if its hunger though.
Lol. It's a combination of both. A lot of white girls are crazzy. You could have the same luck he had in LA, with the added advantage of an exotic accent
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Afam4eva(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
CFCfan:

Lol. It's a combination of both. A lot of white girls are crazzy. You could have the same luck he had in LA, with the added advantage of an exotic accent
British accent I believe. I don't know why American girls go gaga for the British accent. That's how one sick looking British YouTube keeps having his way with out sexy American girls just because of accent.
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Afam4eva:

British accent I believe. I don't know why American girls go gaga for the British accent. That's how one sick looking British YouTube keeps having his way with out sexy American girls just because of accent.
That's why I don't ever want to speak like an African-American cheesy
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Afam4eva(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
CFCfan:

That's why I don't ever want to speak like an African-American cheesy
I wonder what they'll think of a Nigerian accent especially if I tell them am an Africa Prince.
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Afam4eva(m): 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Is cococandy a Nigerian?
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
Afam4eva:

I wonder what they'll think of a Nigerian accent especially if I tell them am an Africa Prince.
Some may think that you're a scammer; others will be all over you thinking you're loaded.
In my undergrad school, the Middle Eastern guys got many ladies because of their cash. Those dudes were loaded!
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Afam4eva:
Is cococandy a Nigerian?
She's Nigerian. Igbo
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Afam4eva(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
CFCfan:

She's Nigerian. Igbo
Ohh OK. It's just that she has this different look. Similar to those of Eastern and Southern Africans.
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by cococandy(f): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2015
Afam4eva:
Is cococandy a Nigerian?

Afam you must be kidding me.
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:

Afam you must be kidding me.

You have this innocent look at ur profile picture, but i dont know if i can say the same of your comments here on nairaland.

U are really touchy and u say things typical of someone who is subconsciously frustrated. undecided

Dont mean to ignite anger in u, just stating an observation. wink kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by cococandy(f): 3:57am On Jul 24, 2015
Dapo777:

You have this innocent look at ur profile picture, but i dont know if i can say the same of your comments here on nairaland.

U are really touchy and u say things typical of someone who is subconsciously frustrated. undecided

Dont mean to ignite anger in u, just stating an observation. wink kiss kiss

I don't know but you're sounding like someone who's consciously frustrated with no direction in his life. wink

Didn't mean to ignite your anger too.

1 Like

Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:

I don't know but you're sounding like someone who's consciously frustrated with no direction in his life. wink

Didn't mean to ignite your anger too.
grin
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by cococandy(f): 4:05am On Jul 24, 2015
ferdimako:

grin

Follow me laugh too. grin

This nairaland ehn.

Person go just dey on her own busybody nobodies will be behind their screen trying to analyze them.

See our fine thread trying to go downhill because some misfit won't keep his ogogoro induced opinions to himself.
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:

Follow me laugh too. grin

This nairaland ehn.

Person go just dey on her own busybody nobodies will be behind their screen trying to analyze them.

See our fine thread trying to go downhill because some misfit won't keep his ogogoro induced opinions to himself.
Mind how you act here.
For the very last time, BEWARNED.
I have been giving you your due respects.
If you don't heed to my warnings, i will help you tell the world how we had unprotected sex, how you video taped it, how you showed it to your friends.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by cococandy(f): 6:27am On Jul 24, 2015
I've got a mad person on my hands.

Lawd have mercy. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:
I've got a mad person on my hands.

Lawd have mercy. embarassed

Are you now happy ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Do With My Nigerian Passport? / 38 Highly Demanded Jobs In Canada / Top 5 Exotic And Mind Blowing Holiday destinations in Africa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.