Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

"Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. (8752 Views)

How Do I Get An American Visa With Ease? / My Journey To Nigeria From An American Perspective / I Have An American Visa But Dont Need It.. Not Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:

I don't know but you're sounding like someone who's consciously frustrated with no direction in his life. wink

Didn't mean to ignite your anger too.

Lmoa , seriously I really like u. kiss
First u are so beautiful, secondly u are intelligent

And thirldy u get angry easily which buttresses my first message to you, you are quite touchy and the way respond to people u will never see on nairaland just makes me laugh. cheesy

Let's talk.

This nairaland, lots of people here are trolls, they just came here to look for trouble like some people just did now on this thread, and you gave them just what they wanted, it might surprise you if I tell u that I was laughing when I saw Ur mention cheesy its just funny how easy it is for me behind the screen here thousands of kilometers away from u behind Ur own screen there, could bring about this funny angry emotion of yours wink kiss , anyway my point is this: you just made me start my day with joy , thanks.

Expect more surprises from me probably later in d future.

Love u cococandy. Hahahahahaha very funny lady.

And again, stop taking nairaland too serious. If u have a life outside nairaland , nothing people would say on nairaland should make u react this way like someone so pained and lonely . Anyway don't let me take the only life u have on nairaland away from u, since u have none in real life. Enjoy d rest of Ur day.

#Just in case I didn't respond to Ur next ranting, I am probably busy with my life, of course not on nairaland like Ur life, I mean real life wink#

3 Likes

Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:

I don't know but you're sounding like someone who's consciously frustrated with no direction in his life. wink

Didn't mean to ignite your anger too.
You no go kill me with this your response.
Were ya nwayo nwanyi oma.
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by cococandy(f): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whoa. Hold your peace dude.

I didn't ask for your advice. Don't tell me you're one of those monkeys who come out of nowhere to look for trouble and start crying that the person responded harshly.

I'm free to reply any how I want. Like telling you you're jobless with no life outside nairaland for you to come into a fine thread like this and start blabbing nonsense.

Tell me what warranted your comment on this thread? Except profound stupidity

If you have a life outside NL you won't be that xtupid.
Dapo777:

Lmoa , seriously I really like u. kiss
First u are so beautiful, secondly u are intelligent

And thirldy u get angry easily which buttresses my first message to you, you are quite touchy and the way respond to people u will never see on nairaland just makes me laugh. cheesy

Let's talk.

This nairaland, lots of people here are trolls, they just came here to look for trouble like some people just did now on this thread, and you gave them just what they wanted, it might surprise you if I tell u that I was laughing when I saw Ur mention cheesy its just funny how easy it is for me behind the screen here thousands of kilometers away from u behind Ur own screen there, could bring about this funny angry emotion of yours wink kiss , anyway my point is this: you just made me start my day with joy , thanks.

Expect more surprises from me probably later in d future.

Love u cococandy. Hahahahahaha very funny lady.

And again, stop taking nairaland too serious. If u have a life outside nairaland , nothing people would say on nairaland should make u react this way like someone so pained and lonely . Anyway don't let me take the only life u have on nairaland away from u, since u have none in real life. Enjoy d rest of Ur day.

#Just in case I didn't respond to Ur next ranting, I am probably busy with my life, of course not on nairaland like Ur life, I mean real life wink#

1 Like

Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by cococandy(f): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
chisco82:

You no go kill me with this your response.
Were ya nwayo nwanyi oma.
Nwayo ke. Not here cheesy

I've watched fools like him go around poking people and trying to form Mr. Cool when called out.
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:

Nwayo ke. Not here cheesy

I've watched fools like him go around poking people and trying to form Mr. Cool when called out.
Lol! Mana obughi mmiri nile zoro ezo ka~ana eche nu.
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by cococandy(f): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
chisco82:

Lol! Mana obughi mmiri nile zoro ezo ka~ana eche nu.
yea. you're right

1 Like

Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:

I didn't ask for your advice. Don't tell me you're one of those monkeys who come out of nowhere to look for trouble and start crying that the person responded harshly.

I'm free to reply any how I want. Like telling you you're jobless with no life outside nairaland for you to come into a fine thread like this and start blabbing nonsense.

Yinmu
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:

wink kiss
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jury duty calls...
Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Apparently, in California, there are two types of gentle men's clubs.
The"topless only" clubs are permitted to serve alcohol; and the "fully nude" clubs are prohibited from serving alcoholic drinks.

In Clinton's voice: what difference does it make cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Breastaurants": An American Phenomenon. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
Err

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa / Poverty_in Britain! Nigerian_single_mother_of_4 / Picture of Broad Street - Lagos (1951)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.