Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Beware Of Atm Machine. Pls Advice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of Atm Machine. Pls Advice (741 Views)

"Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri / Somalia's First ATM Machine Opens In Mogadishu / Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Atm Machine. Pls Advice by camry2008: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2009
UBA network was bad on 6/3/09, i tried about 5 ATM machine (Different banks)at lagos island but culd not cash my dough, on sarturday moning, i went to first bank at coker(Odunade Brach) for another transaction but the machine displayd that my PIN is invalid, for the fact that the ATM card belongs to me and am sure of my PIN, i kept punching the same pin untill the machine sieced my card. the security man asked me to go and come back on monday
on Tuesday being 10th, i went to the first bank again for my ATM card but behold, they told me that the card is not there, i now took my passbook to UBA to cash at the counter but they made me to understand that all the money in my account have been withdrawn on friday(6/3/09) night at Agege by unknown person, (according to what they see in their computer)means that the withdrawal has been made B4 the machine sieced my card,

pls, advice me on what to do cos i dont have a kobo now to feed my family
Re: Beware Of Atm Machine. Pls Advice by emilyone(f): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2009
very very pathetic

i hate ATM "Another Thieving Method" in Niger
Re: Beware Of Atm Machine. Pls Advice by orisplay(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2009
Na wa o brother. Its rada painful it happened to u. U shld know this has happened to different persons. The fault comes from them, but they make you understand you should bear the loss all alone. Thats how I lost 20k on the 29th May 2008 in the Benin main office. As I waka am reach, dem begin tel me say dem go arrest me sef, so tey dem send my pics com from Lagos showing person wen dem no c moni for im hand, dem begin write grammar join say na at this point na im i collect the moni.
As I de tel u so, the moni don go o. Dem tel me say them don round off their account for that fiscal year and dem no kno were dem go giv me the moni this year. Mke u try fight am sha, but if dem no give you, u go tke am like dat o. Na so UBA mata be.
Re: Beware Of Atm Machine. Pls Advice by Badriyyah(f): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2009
I've never used the ATM Machines in Nigeria.lol, And I don't plan on using it anytime soon. Doesn't your bank reimburse the money?
Re: Beware Of Atm Machine. Pls Advice by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2009
they usually have reconciliation problems, thats why they use 'ogboju' and eat poor people's money. They know you cant afford a lawyer

or you just dont want the wahala sef. In Nigeria, once you hear them say they want to call in the police, you know say na from frying pan to fire be dat. Thats another way the banks are ripping Nigerians off, through the ATMs grin

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Government Job / When Will Nigeria Be Better? / Ijaw Women Appeals To Turai Yaradua Over Jtf Action In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.