Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right (842 Views)

What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It / Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? / Who Says PMB Is Not Working? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right by edwinkube(m): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2015
In as much as i admire pmb for his doggedness and never-give-up spirit; it really pains me that this one bad trait of his might end up overshadowing nearly every good thing he ever was or would be. as a very religious man he is trying to portray himself to us nigerians, he should stop bearing grudges and victimizing people who has one time or the other been against him. Since he was ousted out of office in 1985 by babagida and co, and he eventually won this year's presidential election against gej, he has been victimizing all those that were against him both as part of the coup plotters or as gej loyalist which is not fair. I am not a muslim, so i don't know if there is somewhere in the quran which supports unforgiveness especially when it is from someone alot of people look up to both religious-wise and who he is to us all; 'HE BELONG TO EVERYBODY...................' remember, it is not compulsory for everybody to like you; our different choices and preferences in everything is what makes the world such a wonderful place.........

1 Like

Re: PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right by seedgreen(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2015
Following
Re: PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right by Fabrolistic: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Did you mean Too daft!!! Becareful not to repeat such mistake again @op.

1 Like

Re: PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2015
seedgreen:
Following
always following...
Re: PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right by M0GIDI: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2015
The dullard is better leading cows not humans.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right by hinwazaka: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2015
The acting chairman of INEC Amina Zakari was scheduled to resign on Tuesday 21 July 2015, but today 25 July 2015 she still remains as the INEC boss. Slowly the SUM OF ALL FEARS is becoming a reality
Re: PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right by zendy: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

I pity anyone who actually thinks that the Daura cattle rearer will achieve anything. It is misplaced optimism. If you want know where a man is going, just look where he is coming from.

Buhar came to national attention by becoming a successful coup plotter, not because he worked hard to merit it. The Murtala coup, the Dimka coup and his own coup made him, Governor, Minister and president. If Buhari had never joined the army , he might have just been another "Fulani Cow hearder" we see on the express way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right by EdCure: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2015
Human actions are determined by the pain-pleasure principle. If you don't want to get hurt, don't commit the crime. or else, face the consequences and serve as a deterrence to others.

Those who feel they are being witch-hunted should search their heart...since their supporters have failed to do a background check on them.

4 Likes

Re: PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right by temitemi1(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2015
Unrepentant despotic general aka #BabaGoSlow.

1 Like

Re: PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right by SouthernBreeze(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:
booboo is dulliest dull

2 Likes

Re: PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right by 2ruink(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2015
zendy:

I pity anyone who actually thinks that the Daura cattle rearer will achieve anything. It is misplaced optimism. If you want know where a man is going, just look where he is coming from.

Buhar came to national attention by becoming a successful coup plotter, not because he worked hard to merit it. The Murtala coup, the Dimka coup and his own coup made him, Governor, Minister and president. If Buhari had never joined the army , he might have just been another "Fulani Cow hearder" we see on the express way
u nailed it. once a terrorist, always a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2015
When the dullard rules the people perish.
Re: PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right by edwinkube(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
[/quote] is it only people that were against him in the past that has got skeleton in their cupboard?
Re: PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right by edwinkube(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Fabrolistic:
Too daft!!! Becareful not to repeat such mistake again @op.
is there anything that is not too daft for idiot like u?
Re: PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right by ogba20: 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
seedgreen:
Following
. Before the general election i prayed and ask God let ur will be done, if after the election am not okay with wat am seeing i wil still back to him, when abacha wanted to tell us that he is a devil God arrested him. Buhari is jus 1 person is nt bigger than God. I rest my case
Re: PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right by yang(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
An unrepentant failure

A professional coup plotter

A paedophile child molester

A boko haram sponsor

A failure who cannot solve mathematics

And the baboons and monkeys in the zoo are watching
Re: PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right by JAMANZE: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
A good leader should be forgiving & accommodating
Re: PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right by zeestunner(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
He's just 2 months into his administration and u guys(fuc-ass taniods) are crying already lols una neva see anyting na dis hate wey de una heart go kill all of una. Enemies of nigeria so make PMB forgive ppl wey still our billions de enjoy with there families because e wan satisfy dis fuc-in op. Infact op ur left leg
Re: PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right by Fabrolistic: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
edwinkube:
is there anything that is not too daft for idiot like u?

i can never stoop so low, as in to exchange words with a slow poke like you are....
No offense please.

hmg

(1) (Reply)

Ooni's Death : How Legal Is This, Nairalanders? (Pics) / Nigeria Police Declare Nnaemeka Darlington Emekwe Wanted / Nigerian Air Force Intercepts, Destroys Boko Haram Transport Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.