Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? (4963 Views)

Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies / Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency / To The Youths..... If You Were President, How Would You Transform Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
Yes the current dispensation is a failure under PMB. My question is simple, after kicking out PMB, are we still going to kick in another old cargoe? OR do we present a new, younger and up-to-date candidate for the next election. A candidate sponsored by the youth, or do we still thug for these old men with our lives on the line for nothing!
Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by biggie73(m): 12:03am On Sep 11, 2016
I am the chosen one. Nigeria won't regret it.
Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by APCsupporter: 12:56am On Sep 11, 2016
No, Buhari is not a failure. Most oil-producing countries that heavily depend on oil are suffering now. The ignorant ones will find it hard to understand this but that is the bitter truth. A barrel of oil used to be worth over a 100USD before but now its not even up to 50 thats why you think Buhari is at fault. Even now that its price has crashed, some miscreants are still looking for pipelines to destroy and the funny thing is that those complaining of hardship are in support of these militants.

I would rate Buhari 7.5/10

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by APCsupporter: 12:59am On Sep 11, 2016
If there is anything you think the president should do to immediately get us out of this situation please i want to know cos i only see people raining insults without suggesting solutions

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by deeplow: 1:10am On Sep 11, 2016
I was a supporter of GEJ during the 2011 elections. I never liked Buhari, I still don't. One thing that baffles me about the people that won't stop crying that GEJ lost is, how they fail to see that Buhari won because their hero was a monumental failure.

Buhari had contested in 3 elections, he never won. Don't you people ask yourself why he won in 2015? GEJ had to go.

The same way Buhari will have to go, if by the end of 2018, the country is still in the same condition it is now or worse.

For now, there is nobody available, that can be vouched for, they are all birds of a feather.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Deepfreezer(m): 1:11am On Sep 11, 2016
Wait let me find who to kick in.

1 Like

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by tit(f): 1:16am On Sep 11, 2016
APCsupporter:
No, Buhari is not a failure. Most oil-producing countries that heavily depend on oil are suffering now.

so buhari failure is not because GEJ ate money?
or is it GEJ that also ate money in Saudi Arabia and other oil-dependent countries?

continue talking,
efcc will soon capture you.
saboteur

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by tit(f): 1:17am On Sep 11, 2016
APCsupporter:
If there is anything you think the president should do to immediately get us out of this situation please i want to know cos i only see people raining insults without suggesting solutions

he should resign immediately!
or else ...

13 Likes

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by deeplow: 1:18am On Sep 11, 2016
APCsupporter:
No, Buhari is not a failure. Most oil-producing countries that heavily depend on oil are suffering now. The ignorant ones will find it hard to understand this but that is the bitter truth. A barrel of oil used to be worth over a 100USD before but now its not even up to 50 thats why you think Buhari is at fault. Even now that its price has crashed, some miscreants are still looking for pipelines to destroy and the funny thing is that those complaining of hardship are in support of these militants.

Don't give credit to whom it isn't due. Buhari doesn't deserve a rating that high. There are still the same excesses from the previous government, present in buhari's government.

Why do we still have as many jets, when one or two is enough?

Why isn't there dedication to end Herdsmen terrorism, as there is to NDA?

Why is his fight against corruption selective and seemingly vindictive?

Why can't we use all the millions they claim to have recovered for something meaningful?

We all agree that times are different now, money isn't flowing like it used to, but things could be a lot better than they are now, if Buhari is actually serious about his job.

11 Likes

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by todayboy: 1:19am On Sep 11, 2016
Saraki

1 Like

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by APCsupporter: 1:23am On Sep 11, 2016
tit:

so buhari failure is not because GEJ ate money?
or is it GEJ that also ate money in Saudi Arabia and other oil-dependent countries?

continue talking,
efcc will soon capture you.
saboteur

There are many more reasons than that. He didnt only steal, he allowed everyone to steal and even criticized buhari for jailing jim nwobodo. Its a pleasure that man is gone forever!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by APCsupporter: 1:24am On Sep 11, 2016
tit:

he should resign immediately!
or else ...

If he resigns and Nigerians elect you, tell me how you would solve the problem we are facing

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by tit(f): 1:27am On Sep 11, 2016
APCsupporter:

If he resigns and Nigerians elect you, tell me how you would solve the problem we are facing

resign first.
na only you saibabarians be mumu.

let him resign and see how nigeria go better again

15 Likes

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by APCsupporter: 1:36am On Sep 11, 2016
deeplow:

Don't give credit to whom it isn't due. Buhari doesn't deserve a rating that high. There are still the same excesses from the previous government, present in buhari's government.

Why can't we use all the millions they claim to have recovered for something meaningful?

We all agree that times are different now, money isn't flowing like it used to, but things could be a lot better than they are now, if Buhari is actually serious about his job.
For me, i think it is due because he has shown dedication and will power to tackle the problem. Most of our past leaders were competent but they were simply after the money and title.

As for the jets, the president has addressed that issue. I also hope that you keep in mind that gej bought (or added to) those jets. Another fault of the past administration

The govt is dedicated to end it but you also need to understand that they use guerrilla tactics. Some are genuine herdsmen while some simply disguise themselves. The governors of the affected states should stop asking for prayers and start taking action. Ordinary police (sorry) should be able to handle them

Vindictive or not, its a fight against corruption as long as they are guilty. If this govt arrests criminals from pdp and pdp arrests criminals from APC then who would want to steal? You have been repeatedly told to send your petition if you have any evidence against anyone. So take action!

Im quiet sleepy now but please i want you to tell me what Buhari should do to end this wahala.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by APCsupporter: 1:42am On Sep 11, 2016
tit:

resign first.
na only you saibabarians be mumu.

let him resign and see how nigeria go better again
Hehe, you see, i registered on NL just recently but even as a guest i have known you since last year before elections. You never make reasonable comments. You, bloodykiller,truckpusher,severussnape,clevvermind,barcanista,oremussanctus, etc.No offence

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by tit(f): 1:49am On Sep 11, 2016
APCsupporter:

Hehe, you see, i registered on NL just recently but even as a guest i have known you since last year before elections. You never make reasonable comments. You, bloodykiller,truckpusher,severussnape,clevvermind,barcanista,oremussanctus, etc.No offence

i see you dont know anything.
that is why. when the wise people are talking, you give them a chance.
do not say because it is woman she cannot do it.
germany and britain have woman president.
by next year usa and russia will make woman president next year.
then china and north korea.
all the strong countries.
only nigeria and saudi arabia will lack behind

2 Likes

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Fidelismaria: 3:12am On Sep 11, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Wait let me find who to kick in.

whats is takin so long

u neva find am since mawin
Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:59am On Sep 11, 2016
I'll vote a Donald Duke cool

1 Like

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Adminisher: 4:01am On Sep 11, 2016
Why Nigerians think economic recession is something you reset and in a day it is gone beats me.
It means we don't know much in Nigeria or understand the realities of the capitalist economic ideology we are running.
It is sad.
Nigeria has actually had 4 rounds of recession since the independence, yet when you say this people don't believe. This is because we only started measuring economic performance during the OBJ Presidency.
We had a DEPRESSION twice, once after NPN regime and another during Abacha regime. During the military, nobody asks questions and in any case, "dem no send".

We have to diversify and get out of oil driven expenditure and economy. We have to stop politicians stealing money. To do that effectively , we have to control tribalistic urges. It is downright stupid. Jonathan's cousin's large expanse of land and assets KATARKAR that was seized in Abuja by the NA actually belonged to Jonathan , this is one of the proceeds of corruption..maybe not a big problem to some but if you are defending Jonathan as an Ijaw man ask him why he did not make that investment in Bayelsa.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by allthingsgood: 4:21am On Sep 11, 2016
D
APCsupporter:

I will rate him 9.5/10

7 Likes

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by allthingsgood: 4:25am On Sep 11, 2016
deeplow:

Good points. But I believe almost everything u raised is already being dealt with, its only a matter of time. For example, the herdsmen solution lies with the cooperation of individual states, not just fg. Unfortunately some states have vowed never to cooperate, but are more interested in insulting fg. E.g ekiti.

With regards to d millions collected, those are product of crime. And it is a pprocess thats still ongoing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Pavarottii(m): 4:53am On Sep 11, 2016
GEJ. Whether u like it or not. Is the best president Nigeria has ever had.

U guys should enjoy ur buhari; cos most of u said. U wanted him and he is just barely 15months. By d time he is finished with Nigeria. U guys will beg for GEJ. Watch out. The suffering u r seeing now is small ooo... let dem increase fuel price again first. Mayb that time; ur eyes will start clearing.

7 Likes

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Aristo3146(m): 5:29am On Sep 11, 2016
tit:

i see you dont know anything.
that is why. when the wise people are talking, you give them a chance.
do not say because it is woman she cannot do it.
germany and britain have woman president.
by next year usa and russia will make woman president next year.
then china and north korea.
all the strong countries.
only nigeria and saudi arabia will lack behind
I remember, Brazil just kick out their female president...I pray you should not be the next...

1 Like

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by usbcable(m): 5:47am On Sep 11, 2016
Pavarottii:
GEJ. Whether u like it or not. Is the best president Nigeria has ever had.

U guys should enjoy ur buhari; cos most of u said. U wanted him and he is just barely 15months. By d time he is finished with Nigeria. U guys will beg for GEJ. Watch out. The suffering u r seeing now is small ooo... let dem increase fuel price again first. Mayb that time; ur eyes will start clearing.
wether you like it or not GEJ is now history.
so let it go.

a question was asked whom are you voting in yet you still couldnt answer

lets see how things go.

if by then PMB is has not turned things around or is not showing viable signs his administration will then I trust Nigerians to do the right thing of voting him out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Pavarottii(m): 6:33am On Sep 11, 2016
usbcable:

wether you like it or not GEJ is now history.
so let it go.

a question was asked whom are you voting in yet you still couldnt answer

lets see how things go.

if by then PMB is has not turned things around or is not showing viable signs his administration will then I trust Nigerians to do the right thing of voting him out
Any other candidate apart from GEJ, is another exercise in futility.

1 Like

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by RZArecta(m): 6:37am On Sep 11, 2016
Your header is misleading as not all youths voted for Buhari rather it should be addressed to ZOMBIES

4 Likes

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by 989900: 6:48am On Sep 11, 2016
deeplow:
I was a supporter of GEJ during the 2011 elections. I never liked Buhari, I still don't. One thing that baffles me about the people that won't stop crying that GEJ lost is, how they fail to see that Buhari won because their hero was a monumental failure.

Buhari had contested in 3 elections, he never won. Don't you people ask yourself why he won in 2015? GEJ had to go.

The same way Buhari will have to go, if by the end of 2018, the country is still in the same condition it is now or worse.

For now, there is nobody available, that can be vouched for, they are all birds of a feather.

Pls. how can I like your post 2 times?
Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by 989900: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2016
deeplow:

Fight against corruption will always be seen as selective from some quarters, even if the creator himself were the judge.

Buhari is only human; we've got to start from somewhere.

Herdsmen? Blame the states -- Ekiti already took a bold step worthy of emulation -- about the onlyvthing that kpomo cutting m0r0n has gotten right.

The jets I agree should have gone . . . they will go though.

Personally, my major grouse with PMB is, sluggishness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 11, 2016
Kick in Tinubu to complete the chanji. . . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2016
Kwankwaso all the way grin
Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Izontubo(m): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
Yes the current dispensation is a failure under PMB. My question is simple, after kicking out PMB, are we still going to kick in another old cargoe? OR do we present a new, younger and up-to-date candidate for the next election. A candidate sponsored by the youth, or do we still thug for these old men with our lives on the line for nothing!
majority of youths today have a knack for voting in old former military dictators... cheesy...maybe this time babangida might surface..

2 Likes

Re: Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? by Izontubo(m): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2016
And let there be tight debates organised so that candidates can tell us their plans and how realistically they want to achieve those plans..so that we don't keep bringing in dumb people to rule this country...

angry angry

Just a tight debate would have exposed the old man ruling us now..

Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TY Danjuma, Ishaku, 10 Others For Jukunland Awards In Lagos / State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished / CJN Suspension: Mary Odili Should Be Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.