Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport (1147 Views)

RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna / ***breaking News - G-unit Signs Mode 9 *** / Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by checkjude: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2009
GUYS MODE 9 STOLE OUR MUSIC CUS WE AINT GAT A DEAL YET

FOLLW THE LINK AND HEAR THE ORIGINAL VERSION

https://www.yousendit.com/download/UmNJclVIT2JubHp2Wmc9PQ
Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by dejiariyo: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2009
this is how some artist career ends without even get to start.looking for cheap publicity
Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by khanye(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2009
where is your prove?
Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by checkjude: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2009
guess u dont see ur short sighted very very retard and short sighted cheap publicity from mode 9 common be smart dont be a retard,be reasonable he heard the track from a close friend and he has something similar out and u call this look for cheap pub why not listen to the main song Imbe
Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by checkjude: 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2009
yea khanye i feel u bro just follow this link

listen me ulld soon know maye he played it to a guy that know MOde 9 and i tell ya bro before i we knew what was happening he had a song on 9ja passport i aint trying to change it but bro he dont deserve no praises he a thief he a thief

Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by dammiecool(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2009
@checkjude
Guy i feel ur pain.
Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by ofokasibe: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2009
i heard ur own version , its tight on its own ,
but trying to run anoda act down thats where i have an issue wit u, there is no similarity!
Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by deb(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2009
This thing happen a lot. And I think we should not mistaken the pain of the original owner
of the songs as wanting to get cheap publicity. You may not know how it feels until you become
a victim.

A friend of mine had his song stolen by two guys. I can't remember the name of those artistes anymore.
They got famous for the stolen song "One day one day one day e go better, e go better , I go get money
I go get picking, " and after that we heard nothing about them again because they are not good.

Apparently, a producer that was supposed to produce my friend gave the song to them when my friend was
still on the street hustling to get more money to continue with the job in the studios.

I feel your pain man. Leave them to God. As long as you are a great talent you will be noticed someday.
Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by ofokasibe: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2009
ur friend shouldnt have been dumb enuff to let anyone listen to his unreleased song talkless of stealing it.
i blame ur friend for being dumb! grin
Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by dejiariyo: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2009
this dude just call his himself retard or what is he saying?
modenine recorded his track early 2008 and we all being lstening to the track on his myspace for so many months before he released his album, now 5 months after he released,yu coming out on here to say he stole ur song, why cant yu let us all know how he stole ur song, maybe u met at the same studio or he buggled ur house.u accusation lack merit and to me yu just another dumbfcuk looking for a way to get up but unfortunately u have no unqualified pple around yu.
if u cant give a proof where and how modenine stole your song cos i cant just see no similarities in the track u talking about.or u mean the title?
Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by deb(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ofokasibe
ur friend shouldnt have been dumb enuff to let anyone listen to his unreleased song talkless of stealing it.
i blame ur friend for being dumb!

You don't get it.
He has started work on the project in the Music studios. He couldn't continue with it because of fund so he suspended
it so he could go source for more fund. However, before he returned back to the studios his producer had given his song
to the artiste that sang it.
Maybe he was stupid not to have transfered his song onto a CD and also that he didn't make sure
the copy left on the studio PC was deleted from the recycle bin?
Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by rapjunkie(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2009
Wait up . . . .I'm confused is it the beat or the lyrics that Mode was supposed to have stolen? I dont remember hearing any song simliar from Mode.

OR is the subject matter?  I need to know before I talk my mind

Thanks
Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by rapjunkie(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2009
ive just gathered that it is the subject matter thats in issue

@checkdude

Your song is ok-ish. The first part is ok and the rest is so so.

I think you've crossed the line by saying Mode 9 stole your song. How can the subject matter belong to you? Are u ok in the head?

I could have liked you if you didnt pull this stunt trying to smear the guys name but now I think you are a bunch of idiots. Dont give up your day job fool cos you aint gonna get signed anytime soon. angry angry angry
Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by javalove(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2009
@poster

fooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by dejiariyo: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2009
i swear the song is okay but the accusation just spoilt it for me, modenine had a personal thingy with the briitish embassy and that is what inspired the song but u saying he stole ur song is just so ridiculous.well God help yu
Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by checkjude: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2009
rap junk food junkie ur d daftest sucker on earth bad news for u just go an EMI deal thanks b to G.O.D
Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by rapjunkie(m): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2009
checkjude:

rap junk food junkie ur d daftest sucker on earth bad news for u just go an EMI deal thanks b to G.O.D

pardon

Can you please make sense?

You just got a deal with EMI and u r wasting ur time putting up these posts on NL?

Please tell me the name of your drug dealer because he must have very strong weed/crack. I will smoke it when i get  depressed after listening to your wack ass songs.

E.M.I . . . . . . .Let me see  . . .  does that stand for Everlasting Mumu Idiots?

[b]Check[/b]jude,  your name is the closest  you will ever get to a real cheque from a record label, fool
Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by DBR: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2009
This is pathetic!
U shud get a job in Nigeria copyright commision, and
copyright the phrase Nigerian Green Passport, ok.
Get Keyamo and tell him another nigerian talked about
his 9ja passport, that u'v copyrighted it and u wanna sue.
U may be gettin close to gettin real cheque.
u got a good case here.
oNe
Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by darequam(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2009
@poster
from whats on ground i don't think its possible mode stole ur song. The inspirational spirit flows all round the earth.
Okay what if i told u i wrote a lyrics 2004 containing dis stuff " touch me kiss me tease me i'l do it how u like it" later i heard in The Game and 50's lyrics (touch me tease me kiss me, i'l give it 2u just how u like it girl), Again at 07/08, i was contemplatin on a song "av u ever made luv in a club? hook up with a girl and run ur fingers up her top, "
I don't av to tell u that usher came up with a song similar to that.
NOW TELL ME, WHO Am i to press charges? They r not even in 9ja and again i kept ma songs to meself, didn't even write them down.
The lesson is
If u r inspired to do somethin do it fast or else it would occur to someone else and the person would waste no time.
Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by ofokasibe: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2009
@check jude
what is the name of ur crew, and can we hear more of ur songs ,, u guys sound very good! any myspace links? or what is ur site jude?
Re: Mode 9 Stole Our Song 9ja Passport by ofokaofoki: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2010
@check jude
what is the name of your crew, and can we hear more of your songs ,, u guys sound very good! any myspace links? or what is your site jude?

(1) (Reply)

9ice Now Sober, Begs Id Cabasa, Ajasa, Jahbless And Others. / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Phyno – Nme Nme / I Want To Write A Song For You Airforce1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.