Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Wish To Travel To Turkey? Then Read This First - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wish To Travel To Turkey? Then Read This First (825 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes / Traveling To Turkey With E-visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish To Travel To Turkey? Then Read This First by strobester: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2009
Turkey is a beautiful country and here are some beautiful facts about the Turkish nation:

Straddling the continents of Europe and Asia, Turkey tries to be a bridge between West and East. The portion of Turkey's land in Europe may be small (about 5 percent), but the country's largest city, Istanbul, is there. With nearly 13 million people, Istanbul is the third most populous European urban area, after Moscow and Paris.

The Asian part of Turkey is dominated by the dry plateau of Anatolia; the coastal areas of Anatolia consist of fertile lowlands. The country, especially northern Turkey, suffers from severe earthquakes. Mount Ararat, the highest point in Turkey at 5,137 meters (16,854 feet), is the biblical resting-place of Noah's ark

Should you wish to travel to turkey for Vacation or for a Job, Contact us on 07028833735 or visit our office. We will arrange for all the travel documents you need. No need for an upfront payment. Just contact us and inform us of your interest.
Re: Wish To Travel To Turkey? Then Read This First by olaoluwa13: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2009
i need turkey visa pls can you enlight me pls and i have btother who can help me package document but no .purpose of visit for us
Re: Wish To Travel To Turkey? Then Read This First by olaoluwa13: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2009
i have brother who can help me package document i mean turkey, but anyone with useful information shld contact me on raheem_usman@yahoo.com, or 08060926251
Re: Wish To Travel To Turkey? Then Read This First by segebaba2(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2009
i need your assistance on this travelling issue. my phone number is 08062382418 and mail adress is olusegun.olusodo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Passport And Identity For Sale / / Please What Are Neccessary Steps To Travel To Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.