Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (937216 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Read from page 1 and part 1 guess that will help

Folafikemi:
Good day fellow NLs pls i need a viable information about working and living in Qatar. I really want to go out dere as soon ad i can with my wife n kid.

Does anyone have useful info on how i can get a job, visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samee72(f): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hello house, pls I need some information and I will appreciate your contributions, I was in Dubai Dec 2015/ Jan 2016 for a month's stay, I was just going through my passport this morning and noticed that my passport was not stamped exit when I was leaving unlike my previous trips, and I' m supposed to be going back soon, pls what does this mean and will I have any problems with the immigrations? And how can I check that I don't have any issues in their system? I can remember vividly when I was coming back, I did join the queue and submitted my passport and I was cleared and it was returned to me and I was allowed to pass, the passport only has the entry stamp and no exit, thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
samee72:
Hello house, pls I need some information and I will appreciate your contributions, I was in Dubai Dec 2015/ Jan 2016 for a month's stay, I was just going through my passport this morning and noticed that my passport was not stamped exit when I was leaving unlike my previous trips, and I' m supposed to be going back soon, pls what does this mean and will I have any problems with the immigrations? And how can I check that I don't have any issues in their system? I can remember vividly when I was coming back, I did join the queue and submitted my passport and I was cleared and it was returned to me and I was allowed to pass, the passport only has the entry stamp and no exit, thanks

Check second to the last page, it might not necessarily be on the same page. Am not one of the gurus in the house o but mine was stamped at the last page. I doubt UAE immigration officer will do such mistake.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samee72(f): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
HILCROWN:

Check second to the last page, it might not necessarily be on the same page. Am not one of the gurus in the house o but mine was stamped at the last page. I doubt UAE immigration officer will do such mistake.

I've checked every single page, including my old expired passport that was attached to the new one, but it's not there
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
samee72:
my first time hearing this.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
mirrorboy:
Please guys, is it possible to convert UAE TOURIST or VISIT VISA to a PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT (either by paying an agent over there or any legitimate means)?

I need to know please! Thanks all.
I heard u can with 2000dhm or so...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
OlowoB:

Why don't you wait for the gurus (Just2 ok, halimacu rves, nattyb anca, samh ay, Agaraw u23 et al) on dubai visa's to turn up first before writing your passport number on a forum?
I am not one of the Dubai guru's abeg grin.

He should ask his agent or who ever is doing the visa for him. Assuming he wants to confirm the genuineness of his visa, that's another case.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Check through all the pages..
Hearing this for the first time tho

samee72:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
agarawu23:
I heard u can with 2000dhm or so...

Hehe*** money isn't the issue my brother.... possibility is my major concern and with legitimate means (most important). I'll be more than happy if I can do this. I'm planning to go on tourist visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agarawu23(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
mirrorboy:

Hehe*** money isn't the issue my brother.... possibility is my major concern and with legitimate means (most important). I'll be more than happy if I can do this. I'm planning to go on tourist visa.
the op of this thread can give u more info on that.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
agarawu23:
the op of this thread can give u more info on that.

Thanks for your time.... I hope to get more info on time tho
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
mirrorboy:
Please guys, is it possible to convert UAE TOURIST or VISIT VISA to a PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT (either by paying an agent over there or any legitimate means)?

I need to know please! Thanks all.
there is NO PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT in UAE. even if u like marry the Sheikh Zayed daughter. You get to renew ur residence permit every 2 or 3 yrs
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
samee72:
use ur entry permit number to check on de edrnd web, it would show d date u exited if not it shows u are still in d country (overstay) or left illegally then serious fine/ban beholds you. shocked

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OlowoB(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
agarawu23:
I am not one of the Dubai guru's abeg grin.

He should ask his agent or who ever is doing the visa for him. Assuming he wants to confirm the genuineness of his visa, that's another case.

grin grin grin na you na.

Have a good weekend
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OlowoB(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
samee72:

Also my first time hearing this o, i guess i will have to pay attention to this any time i am leaving a country. Please if you do fix this issue, let the house know how you got it fixed.

I am sure you will be fine. Let me refer you to the MOD if he can help out.

cc: Justwise

cheers

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
nattybanta:
there is NO PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT in UAE. even if u like marry the Sheikh Zayed daughter. You get to renew ur residence permit every 2 or 3 yrs

Okay thanks man! But is it possible to get a permit for at least a year with a tourist visa? even if I'm to renew every year? Thanks!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samee72(f): 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
nattybanta:
use ur entry permit number to check on de edrnd web, it would show d date u exited if not it shows u are still in d country (overstay) or left illegally then serious fine/ban beholds you. shocked

Thanks, I've notified my sponsor in the UAE and he said they will check the system for me, if it is showing overstay then my sponsor would had been notified by now, that is what he said, since they are the ones that do my visa, anyway I have my boarding pass of the day I left, I guess they entered it in the system but just forgot to stamp the passport, I will let you all know when I hear from my sponsor
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2016
mirrorboy:

Okay thanks man! But is it possible to get a permit for at least a year with a tourist visa? even if I'm to renew every year? Thanks!
nope.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 23, 2016
nattybanta:
nope.

Let me assume you didn't understand my question... what I mean is that, if I travel to Dubai with a tourist visa, is it possible for me to convert it to a RESIDENCE VISA? Thanks!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:28am On Apr 23, 2016
mirrorboy:

Let me assume you didn't understand my question... what I mean is that, if I travel to Dubai with a tourist visa, is it possible for me to convert it to a RESIDENCE VISA? Thanks!

Once you get a job, your tourist visa will be converted to Employment visa and then after medical fitness test is completed, you will be issued the Residence Visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2016
justi4jesu:

Once you get a job, your tourist visa will be converted to Employment visa and then after medical fitness test is completed, you will be issued the Residence Visa.

And with residence permit, how soon can one bring in his/her family?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2016
justi4jesu:

Thanks so much but I don't intend to work. I thought by any other means, a Residence Visa can be granted without employment route.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2016
mirrorboy:

Thanks so much but I don't intend to work. I thought by any other means, a Residence Visa can be granted without employment route.

People do it but it's illegal and you shouldn't be caught so i don't have any advice for that. Best bet is via genuine Employment.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2016
justi4jesu:

People do it but it's illegal and you shouldn't be caught so i don't have any advice for that. Best bet is via genuine Employment.
The most important info I want to know and avoid! Bless You!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2016
mirrorboy:

not that I didn't understand ur question. But u asked the wrong question. That's y I made dat part bolded. Anyways justi already answered it and samhay iced the cake
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samee72(f): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Good day house, in lieu of my post here yesterday, I want to let you know that my sponsor checked their system and it was confirmed that I exited the UAE, how come my passport was not stamped, I can't say, but I will like to advice us all to be very vigilant when we are passing through passport control, cos these people are also humans and they are also bound to make mistakes, they may make mistake stamping your passport but you are cleared in their system, but the issues is when you want to apply for visas for most countries you will need the entry and exit stamp pages of the countries you've been to, to boost your visa application, I never used to check these details, I was actually trying to apply for a different country visa yesterday and needed to scan my stamped pages when I noticed this abnormality, so pls let us always make sure our passports are stamped before we leave the passport control area

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9ijaprince(m): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
samee72:
Good day house, in lieu of my post here yesterday, I want to let you know that my sponsor checked their system and it was confirmed that I exited the UAE, how come my passport was not stamped, I can't say, but I will like to advice us all to be very vigilant when we are passing through passport control, cos these people are also humans and they are also bound to make mistakes, they may make mistake stamping your passport but you are cleared in their system, but the issues is when you want to apply for visas for most countries you will need the entry and exit stamp pages of the countries you've been to, to boost your visa application, I never used to check these details, I was actually trying to apply for a different country visa yesterday and needed to scan my stamped pages when I noticed this abnormality, so pls let us always make sure our passports are stamped before we leave the passport control area
Exactly my thought.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Justwise,why was my post hidden?

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.