Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Why Is It So? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So? (1786 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Why is it that when a man cheat,the society never castigate or rebuke him but when a woman cheat hmm all hell will break loose, dust will be raised, she will be discriminated, castigated and all that.. Why is it so? Cc lalasticlala.
Re: Why Is It So? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
angry
Isn't it obvious. It's a man's world dear. Do you even know that pre-colonial African societies allow Men to sleep around but if a woman ventures it, it becomes her death stunt.
I believe women are given far too little rights than their human counterpart. The society sees women as a prize that will be won by Men hence should be well decorated, clean and presentable.
It's saddening but it's the truth. It's a man's world.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So? by Omotayor123(f): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
The price of being a female in Africa...
Re: Why Is It So? by flocelng(f): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
It is the result of our misguided principle and the problem of our people being bias
Re: Why Is It So? by Cutehector(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
u believe dat?
Re: Why Is It So? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
Africa?
Watch game of thrones and see if that opinion is correct. Africans even respect women more than Europe then.
Re: Why Is It So? by Omotayor123(f): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Cutehector:
u believe dat?
Chai... Tell me hell will not let loose if your wifey cheat on you.
Re: Why Is It So? by Omotayor123(f): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Freemanan:

Africa?
Watch game of thrones and see if that opinion is correct. Africans even respect women more than Europe then.
Still watching it. Those ones have no regards for s3x. They f*ck like it's nothing.
Re: Why Is It So? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Cutehector:
u believe dat?
will you let go if yhur wife cheat ön yhu?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

Still watching it. Those ones have no regards for s3x. They f*ck like it's nothing.
And Men own kids from like 500 women.... But no woman can try it... So you see, it's not an African issue.
Re: Why Is It So? by Omotayor123(f): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Freemanan:

And Men own kids from like 500 women.... But no woman can try it... So you see, it's not an African issue.
So answer the question..

Why is it OK for men to cheat And it's sacrilege for women to
Re: Why Is It So? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

So answer the question..

Why is it OK for men to cheat And it's sacrilege for women to
I already did love. Scroll up
Re: Why Is It So? by Omotayor123(f): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Freemanan:
angry
Isn't it obvious. It's a man's world dear. Do you even know that pre-colonial African societies allow Men to sleep around but if a woman ventures it, it becomes her death stunt.
I believe women are given far too little rights than their human counterpart. The society sees women as a prize that will be won by Men hence should be well decorated, clean and presentable.
It's saddening but it's the truth. It's a man's world.
Like I said earlier this morning. I see you are enjoying your man's world.
Re: Why Is It So? by Cutehector(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

Chai... Tell me hell will not let loose if your wifey cheat on you.
hell won't lose, cuz dat will never happen..
Re: Why Is It So? by Cutehector(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Jollyjoy:
will you let go if yhur wife cheat ön yhu?
my wife will neva cheat on me... I havnt even met her yet and I trust her dat much because I can't eva do smth dat will make her go astray.
Re: Why Is It So? by Omotayor123(f): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Cutehector:
hell won't lose, cuz dat will never happen..
Chai... See trust cheesy

Ah go love ooogrin
Re: Why Is It So? by Cutehector(m): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

Chai... See trust cheesy

Ah go love ooogrin
lol yeah... Trust is key..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So? by MrCork: 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Why is it that when a man cheat,the society never castigate or rebuke him but when a woman cheat hmm all hell will break loose, dust will be raised, she will be discriminated, castigated and all that.. Why is it so? Cc lalasticlala.

..Ok.how many time did they catch u cheatin...be honest? angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So? by jamex93(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
That's y we r men, n u r ladies
Re: Why Is It So? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

Like I said earlier this morning. I see you are enjoying your man's world.
there is no pride in it.
Re: Why Is It So? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
it has been so b4 even Jesus. It is wat it is.
Re: Why Is It So? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Freemanan:

Africa?

This^^
Re: Why Is It So? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
MrCork:

..Ok.how many time did they catch u cheatin...be honest? angry
hehehehe,i cn"t remember.
Re: Why Is It So? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
The key that unlocks any lock is the master key! But any lock that can be unlocked with any key is useless!!!
Re: Why Is It So? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Its the way the society is. They brainwash women into thinking cheating husbands should be tolerated,that's why u see women coming on here to say stuff like "how can I make my husband stop cheating, what is wrong with me"

Its a mans world,yea, and women control the men.
Re: Why Is It So? by Youngpo413: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
^^mumu
Re: Why Is It So? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Youngpo413:
^^mumu
are you ok?
Re: Why Is It So? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
My dear maybe that was in the past. But in recent times, cheating men and women are frowned on equally.

I guess it all started that way because religions permitted a man to marry more that one wife if he so chooses
Re: Why Is It So? by BluStreak(m): 5:57am On Nov 03, 2015
In the past, men ruled over everything and toils to bring home spoils of his toiling to take care of the home front. Use his strength to protect is. Women then were seen as trophies, baby makers, gifts, incentives, belongings and an entertainment. Once a man has put down anything in exchange for her, she automatically becomes his possession and NO OTHER SHALL TASTE HER LILLY. Going against that could result to stoning to death.

It was similar across the world but mostly in Rome which controlled the greater part of Europe and in Africa.
Re: Why Is It So? by IamMrNoble(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:

Maybe Nature made it so.. I can't even explain
Re: Why Is It So? by khristals(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2015
yeah OP.. you right; its a man's world
Re: Why Is It So? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
BluStreak:
In the past, men ruled over everything and toils to bring home spoils of his toiling to take care of the home front. Use his strength to protect is. Women then were seen as trophies, baby makers, gifts, incentives, belongings and an entertainment. Once a man has put down anything in exchange for her, she automatically becomes his possession and NO OTHER SHALL TASTE HER LILLY. Going against that could result to stoning to death.

It was similar across the world but mostly in Rome which controlled the greater part of Europe and in Africa.
that was then,the world has change but societal view abt women infedility hasnt change...

Women are expected to play the ever submissive,faithful and loyal role which in my own opinion is wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

Places To Relax And Have Fun In Zaria / Photo: End Time Woman Drinks Beer In Front Of Wedding Guests. / Which Profession Attracts You To The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.