Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense (13042 Views)

How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) / 5 Reasons Why Blogging Is Better Than Other Professions / Why Affiliate Is A Good Source Of Earning Money On Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by slimpriince(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2015
nice one
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by Schoolguy9(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2015
Ben1975:
Hi Nairalanders

I hear a lot about AdSense website issues here on Nairaland as if AdSense are the only way many perceive they can make money online with their websites. But I have a list of reasons AdSense are not the best way to get paid from your virtual real estate.

1) Clicking on your affiliate links won't get you banned like it does with Google AdSense

2) Many people find getting their site visitors to click on AdSense links is a little tricky at best

3) Affiliate programs will not make its marketers jump through hoops just to get approved unlike Google AdSense

4) You only get paid from the efforts you put into your Adsense website, where as a lot of affiliate marketing programs have a multi tier program which means you can get paid from the efforts of your down line team down several levels which is where wealth is created

5) Many affiliate marketing programs have a multitude of ways they can pay you, after all its in their interest that their independent marketers receive their money or they won't get their products promoted

6) Reputable Affiliate marketing companies offer their marketers as many ways and tools too promote their products and services as possible that have proven track records for creating income for their marketers

7) AdSense will not give you robust training to promote AdSense websites,

8 ) Google AdSense cannot help you create robust residual income

9) AdSense are seen by many as tacky looking making the website look cheap and needy (sorry Google)

10) Depending on the affiliate product you are promoting, one sale can fetch you hundreds of dollars where as with AdSense its just a few cents

11) You don't actually need to have a website to do affiliate marketing (although it does help) - but if you do need one your affiliate company can give you website gateways for free

12) Most reputable affiliate programs have robust support if you need assistance - have you ever tried to get Google on phone?

13) The affiliate and multi level marketing industry have created more millionaires in this world than any other industry to date - how much is your AdSense website paying you??

Sincerely

Ben Ajose

oya, list some reputable affiliate programs.
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by JoanRichard(f): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2015
There many ways to approach online marketing and you will never get tired. CREATIVITY, You need to sort this out, the experience from seminars should help you explore more avenues. Join us [url]affiliates.vconnect.com[/url]
kayo80:

"I know." "I know." I am tired of that. I have been hearing that since 2008, when I was going for Akin Alabi serminars. Where are those pple?

2 Likes

Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by erasokafor(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2015
snazzy5050:

Snd ur whatsapp no or pm me

Couldn't reach u with d phone number u put there.nw this is my whatsapp number 08037785437
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by tbsnetworks: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Some Advantages of Affiliate Marketing:

1) For the online companies, with affiliate program set up, they can reach their product to much larger market cost effectively. The merchants can get more and more potential buyers without having to increase their marketing budget.

2) Besides lowering marketing cost, they merchant reduces their marketing effort but still get steady amount of targeted visitors to their sale page. The affiliates will do the marketing works to generate targeted traffic for the merchant website. So the merchant doesn’t have to worry about traffic.

3) For the affiliates, they can quickly start a business on the Internet. They don’t need to create their own product as the merchant have a range of products ready for the them to market online.

4) The start-up cost for the affiliate become very low; making everyone can afford to become an affiliate. Even generating traffic, there are plenty of free methods where the affiliates can use to market the merchant products. Knowledge and effort are most important for a successful affiliate marketing business.

5) Another benefit that the affiliates will enjoy is that they just need to promote the product to the potential buyers. The rest is handled by the merchant. Customer service, billing, shipping and packaging, return and refund are all the responsibility of the merchant. What the affiliates need to do focus is drive as much targeted traffic as possible to the merchant’s website and earn affiliate commission whenever they refer a sale to the merchant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by benebaby77: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
kayo80:
Adsense is better...easier to do, and more realistic. Name me one person that has made substantial money via affiliate marketing. And please don't tell me about one American or philipino...name a Nigerian.

Akin Alabi, the founder of nairabet.

The founder of complete sport, Sunny can't remember his last name.
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by kayo80(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
benebaby77:

Akin Alabi, the founder of nairabet.

The founder of complete sport, Sunny can't remember his last name.

Haha! No one knows Akin Alabi like me. The days he was making money from Affiliate marketing was back in the late 2000s...He is nolonger into that now. And the owner of Success Digest and Complete Sports, Mr. Sunny Obazu-Ojeagbase is nolonger into that too. Do your research. Most of the people that were making noise about Affiliate Marketing in the past were people making money off of teaching people how to make money from it...They weren't really making a killing from it like what they would have you believe.

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by JumiaOnline(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
africanpea:
I have been told the positive sides of affiliate marketing and already trying my hands on Konga platform. Who can assist me please for free on Jumia's affiliate program?

www.diaryofanaijamom..com

Hi there, please visit our website, scroll to the bottom of the page and select ''Become an Affiliate Partner'' to register. Thank you.
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by benebaby77: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
kayo80:

Haha! No one knows Akin Alabi like me. The days he was making money from Affiliate marketing was back in the late 2000s...He is nolonger into that now. And the owner of Success Digest and Complete Sports, Mr. Sunny Obazu-Ojeagbase is nolonger into that too. Do your research. Most of the people that were making noise about Affiliate Marketing in the past were people making money off of teaching people how to make money from it...They weren't really making a killing from it like what they would have you believe.

l

Akin Alabi used to make mouth about making money with clickbank and co....

I wasted a lot of money buying Success Digest Extra and alot of ebooks when I finished secondary schools in the late 2000s with the hope of making money.... But one kobo I no withdraw from internet.

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by kayo80(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
benebaby77:

l

I wasted a lot of money buying Success Digest Extra and alot of ebooks when I finished secondary schools in the late 2000s with the hope of making money.... But one kobo I no withdraw from internet.

HAHAHA! You are not the only one o! I went for all Akin Alabi seminars, and also bought success digest every week. First it was every two wednesdays, then it became every Wednesday, then every monday. That's to show you how I followed these people, but like you, I didn't make any kobo from Affiliate Marketing. I did learn a few things from success digest tho, that help me money from information marketing sha.
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by Ben1975(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
You don't have to be an authority but you do need to be someone your potential customers can trust and you do need to know about the product you are promoting, you don't need great popularity for that. People all over the world are making a living from affiliate marketing. Its one of the fastest growing industries. companies want to promote their products this is a cost effective way of doing it

But like I have mentioned before you need a format that works

Get products that inspires you - a product that is so good that even if you were not going to get paid you would still promote it anyway
Make sure it have at least a 4 out of 5 star rating
Find a platform where people who have an interest for that product hang out , add value to the discussions

Not rocket science any body can do that you don't need to be thee greatest towering authority to make a living from affiliate marking. You just need a proven format that works and someone to show you how.

Ben Ajose

humilitypays:
Affiliate marketing is sure a good way of earning residual income online, but the challenge is that its not always easy getting people to buy or order things via your affiliate links except you are an authority and kind of popular in your niche...or you fake your profile to appear like an European or American because most foreigners who are the major people that patronise most affiliate marketing products will hardly patronise your link if they discover that you are a Nigerian.

But for adsense, whether you are an authority or not, you will make money via google adsense so long as your website or blog is getting enough traffic, but you can have millions of traffic to your website/blog without getting a single sale via your affiliate marketing links.

Affiliate marketing is good but not for new bloggers or will I say Nigerian bloggers who want to keep their Nigerian identity and integrity.
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by benebaby77: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
kayo80:

HAHAHA! You are not the only one o! I went for all Akin Alabi seminars, and also bought success digest every week. First it was every two wednesdays, then it became every Wednesday, then every monday. That's to show you how I followed these people, but like you, I didn't make any kobo from Affiliate Marketing. I did learn a few things from success digest tho, that help me money from information marketing sha.

I have thus faced my study since then. I bought from Paul ogori something, Samuel Olatunde, Hafiz Lecker the Google AdSense magician and the authetic scammers.... I have been given up on all of them and stopped wasting my time and money enrich infopreneur.

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by Ben1975(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Very true

dakkylove:
Google adsense is actually the biggest and best but the issue is they are very strict and can disconnect your account for the slightest of reasons.

Affiliate Marketing is not bad, i am getting my feet wet with it to see how much i can make, but at the end of the day blogging is about passion and doing what you love, if money is the only reason you blog then i don't know how long you can cope with it.
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by Ben1975(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
That is because you need a process that works and someone to show you step by step - most programs here in Nigeria wont invest that kind of time on their marketers which is a shame

Another is most people are not inspired enough to work towards their financial future they just live for today and forget tomorrow

benebaby77:

l

Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by Ben1975(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
JumiaOnline

If you want a program with will give you step by step training and has a proven track record for making its affiliates good money check out my signature link or mail me

Ben Ajose

JumiaOnline:

Hi there, please visit our website, scroll to the bottom of the page and select ''Become an Affiliate Partner'' to register. Thank you.
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by Ben1975(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Strong Future International
Global Virtual Opportunities
GDI
TrafficWave
TrafficSeeker
NEO Life
Reality Networkers
Empower Network

To be honest there are just too many to mention here but these are the ones I have tried that have robust training and a multi tier payment system, which means you get paid from the efforts of your down line members down several levels

Schoolguy9:

oya, list some reputable affiliate programs.
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by kayo80(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
benebaby77:

I have thus faced my study since then. I bought from Paul ogori something, Samuel Olatunde, Hafiz Lecker the Google AdSense magician and the authetic scammers.... I have been given up on all of them and stopped wasting my time and money enrich infopreneur.

Hahaha!!!!!!! You truly were into it back then for real. Paul was the youngest out of all the Internet Marketers selling on Success Digest platform, and he had this Monday offer where if you bought his book with a timeframe you get to pay N1,500 instead of N3,000, or something like that. Then Hafiz Lecker...Kai!!! That guy chop money ehn!!! I always wonder where all those people are now.
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by benebaby77: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
kayo80:

Hahaha!!!!!!! You truly were into it back then for real. Paul was the youngest out of all the Internet Marketers selling on Success Digest platform, and he had this Monday offer where if you bought his book with a timeframe you get to pay N1,500 instead of N3,000, or something like that. Then Hafiz Lecker...Kai!!! That guy chop money ehn!!! I always wonder where all those people are now.

Most of them, especially Hafiz Lecky are on the run with people's money.... I so much desire to be independent at that time and I easily fell for their trick.... Oooh I didn't mention Henry Omenog, his paypal and survey scam books...

Whenever I see that Sucess Digest Extra, I hissed at it....
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by Ben1975(m): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
Guys please despite what you feel about the affiliate market industry the fact is its creating financial stability to thousands all over the world.
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by fantastic123(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
For web designers, if you want hosting @ cheap price: Visit Naija Domain to buy host with free domain name for 3000 naira only
3GB HDD 5GB Bandwith, Unlimited Emails and Free Domains
click this link https://www.naijadomains.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=15
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by Ben1975(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Helpful post for newbies

tbsnetworks:
Some Advantages of Affiliate Marketing:

1) For the online companies, with affiliate program set up, they can reach their product to much larger market cost effectively. The merchants can get more and more potential buyers without having to increase their marketing budget.

2) Besides lowering marketing cost, they merchant reduces their marketing effort but still get steady amount of targeted visitors to their sale page. The affiliates will do the marketing works to generate targeted traffic for the merchant website. So the merchant doesn’t have to worry about traffic.

3) For the affiliates, they can quickly start a business on the Internet. They don’t need to create their own product as the merchant have a range of products ready for the them to market online.

4) The start-up cost for the affiliate become very low; making everyone can afford to become an affiliate. Even generating traffic, there are plenty of free methods where the affiliates can use to market the merchant products. Knowledge and effort are most important for a successful affiliate marketing business.

5) Another benefit that the affiliates will enjoy is that they just need to promote the product to the potential buyers. The rest is handled by the merchant. Customer service, billing, shipping and packaging, return and refund are all the responsibility of the merchant. What the affiliates need to do focus is drive as much targeted traffic as possible to the merchant’s website and earn affiliate commission whenever they refer a sale to the merchant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by africanpea: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Thanks alot, done that and gotten approval.

Please I need step by step guideline on the banner links I need send to my blog
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by africanpea: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Thanks a lot, I have done that and gotten an approval. I won't my mind step by step guideline on how to post banner links to my blog please
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2015
Am into the best affliate program if you are interested in making big money through affliate marketing feel free to contact me i will hook you up with the american company i work with uchennadavie@gmail.com
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by DeGenius3(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2015
The truth is, Affiliate Marketing Can work for
you if you understand how it works and
you make it work for you.

Same with adsense.

the truth about using any model or system
to make money whether online or offline
is to get the required knowledge, get the
foundational basics of how the business
really works.

then you move right into action to implement
what you have learned.

the results might not be coming as expected
at first, but never worry. Persistence,
consistency, creativity and the ability
to think things through will bring about
the results.

thanks.

Download This Simple Report Attached Here
to Learn How You Can Set Up Your Own
Bulk SMS Portal And Make Six-Figure
Income Every Single Income

Click on the Link Below to Download the
Report:

==> https://app.box.com/s/385k64i8nq95zcqutklcp38yazivpevm

Also Check My Signature

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by Ben1975(m): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Good point

DeGenius3:
The truth is, Affiliate Marketing Can work for
you if you understand how it works and
you make it work for you.

Same with adsense.

the truth about using any model or system
to make money whether online or offline
is to get the required knowledge, get the
foundational basics of how the business
really works.

then you move right into action to implement
what you have learned.

the results might not be coming as expected
at first, but never worry. Persistence,
consistency, creativity and the ability
to think things through will bring about
the results.

thanks.

Also Check My Signature
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by goalburner(m): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Khaynet:
True to a large extent

But.....

Adsense still dey pay some people pass affiliate marketing

-LastBullet : Choose what suits u best

Remember my signature

Please I need help to prescribe the suitable webhost I can use for my website. I want my potential site to be based on musical downloads such as , notjustok.com that people can login to download musics.
I learnt webhosts varies with sizes of diskspaces and memories, that's why am seeking help before I fall victim of unkown.
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by Ben1975(m): 5:12am On Jul 30, 2015
You can try SmartWeb NG dot com

They have been around for over 10 years and have over 100,000 clients with robust packages. Should you need assisitence they have a chat facility where you can contact support

goalburner:

Please I need help to prescribe the suitable webhost I can use for my website. I want my potential site to be based on musical downloads such as , notjustok.com that people can login to download musics.
I learnt webhosts varies with sizes of diskspaces and memories, that's why am seeking help before I fall victim of unkown.

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2015
goalburner:

Yeah for the best performance of that kind of site u gp need unlimited diskspace nd bandwith
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by Ben1975(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Sorry for the late response

Do business with affiliate programs that openly except Nigerians, don't do back door business with anybody online like so many of us do with PayPal. because na wahala b dat

humilitypays:
Affiliate marketing is sure a good way of earning residual income online, but the challenge is that its not always easy getting people to buy or order things via your affiliate links except you are an authority and kind of popular in your niche...or you fake your profile to appear like an European or American because most foreigners who are the major people that patronise most affiliate marketing products will hardly patronise your link if they discover that you are a Nigerian.

But for adsense, whether you are an authority or not, you will make money via google adsense so long as your website or blog is getting enough traffic, but you can have millions of traffic to your website/blog without getting a single sale via your affiliate marketing links.

Affiliate marketing is good but not for new bloggers or will I say Nigerian bloggers who want to keep their Nigerian identity and integrity.
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by goalburner(m): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Khaynet:

Yeah for the best performance of that kind of site u gp need unlimited diskspace nd bandwith
Thank you bro.

And this your site Sir naijaexplorer, did you design it with Dreamweaver?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Best Ways To Make Money From Your Blog In 2016 / How Websites Work / I Want To Insert Calendar On A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.