Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense (13041 Views)

How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) / 5 Reasons Why Blogging Is Better Than Other Professions / Why Affiliate Is A Good Source Of Earning Money On Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
goalburner:

Thank you bro.

And this your site Sir naijaexplorer, did you design it with Dreamweaver?

No
Na wapka tinZ o

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by tbsnetworks: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Completely agreed those words Google Adsense provides Low CPC if the users getting lot s traffic but they only gain the minimal level of Income. That's really wired one.

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by Ben1975(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Richie0974:
Well...I dunno anything so... lipsrsealed

Have you upgraded your knowledge of affiliate marketing or would you lile somebody to train you for free?
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by webincomeplus(m): 6:33am On Mar 31, 2016
kayo80:
Adsense is better...easier to do, and more realistic. Name me one person that has made substantial money via affiliate marketing. And please don't tell me about one American or philipino...name a Nigerian.
I have a friend (Nigerian), who makes millions of Naira every month from affiliate marketing. He promotes foreign web hosting services. That's where the money is. Imagine getting paid $110 per sale.
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by Richie0974: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ben1975:

Have you upgraded your knowledge of affiliate marketing or would you lile somebody to train you for free?

I'd prefer the latter
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by Ben1975(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Richie0974:

I'd prefer the latter

Email me and I will get you started
ben@eliteeca.com (No adverts or promotions to this email I will flag it as spam)
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by kayo80(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2016
webincomeplus:

I have a friend (Nigerian), who makes millions of Naira every month from affiliate marketing. He promotes foreign web hosting services. That's where the money is. Imagine getting paid $110 per sale.

Yea, right. Everyone has a friend, or knows someone that makes millions from affiliate marketing, but we haven't seen those ghosts yet.
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by enochtobionline: 5:37pm On May 06, 2016
kayo80:
Adsense is better...easier to do, and more realistic. Name me one person that has made substantial money via affiliate marketing. And please don't tell me about one American or philipino...name a Nigerian.

Adesoji Adegbulu of MMO.ng
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by enochtobionline: 5:38pm On May 06, 2016
kayo80:

Yea, right. Everyone has a friend, or knows someone that makes millions from affiliate marketing, but we haven't seen those ghosts yet.

Adesoji Adegbulu of MMO.ng
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by tefund(m): 3:12pm On May 14, 2016
benebaby77:

Most of them, especially Hafiz Lecky are on the run with people's money.... I so much desire to be independent at that time and I easily fell for their trick.... Oooh I didn't mention Henry Omenog, his paypal and survey scam books...

Whenever I see that Sucess Digest Extra, I hissed at it....
success digest was not bad, i learnt a lot from it and got inspired and made a killing at domaining ... i made several thousands of $$ domaining between 20006 - 20011
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by astrocgee(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2016

http://www.willyoushowmetheway.com

Have you considered making money online in a legitimate way?
Do you know that making money online using WordPress is a huge investment you have made for yourself?
Do you know that knowing WordPress can make you rich?
Do you know that you can work from home if you know how to design WordPress?
Do you want to create revenue online?

ARE YOU READY TO KNOW HOW?

Now visit by copying below on your url bar or google it:

http://www.willyoushowmetheway.com

www.willyoushowmetheway.com will direct you or you follow through the website and get started today.
Time waits for no one. Its not very late
Make money while blogging by giving current information/news
Make money online by ecommerce
Make money online now by affiliate marketing
Do you know that you can make 50,000 - 250,000 Naira monthly if you call it as a business.

My fellow citizens let us try to create jobs by ourselves and stop saying there are no jobs.

SUBSCRIBE so that you will be receiving our latest update or newsletters.
Be the first to get first hand information.

I am here to help you to get started. Browse through the website, click on images to find out more information.

Visit

http://www.willyoushowmetheway.com.

Thanks for reading through and your luck has started.

Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by MajiduWebs: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Download a free eBook on affiliate marketing here http://majiduweb.com/affiliateblueprint.html/
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by odimbannamdi(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
snazzy5050:
Very true..
Am a living wiithness to that, ever since I stopped my bloging site and entered into affiliate marketing, have enjoyed that decision of ma life

Pls, can we chat about affiliate marketing?
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by dgbanj: 5:24am On Feb 08, 2017
For those that want to start affiliate marketing I found this video channel helpful https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS61bnA8OMb8ACd09a7Pq0-De_Ora3czt
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by ayufun: 7:40am On Feb 08, 2017
Either it's Affiliate Marketing or AdSense, if you don't have quality traffic, you're wasting your time. TRAFFIC is the blood of internet business. Once you've traffic, you can make money with any business model online
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by ayufun: 7:41am On Feb 08, 2017
Either it's Affiliate Marketing or AdSense, if you don't have quality traffic, you're wasting your time. TRAFFIC is the blood of internet business. Once you've traffic, you can make money with any business model online
CEO http:www.wiFicallingiPhone.com
http://www.healthriskfood.com
Re: 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense by Raava: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hi everyone I just launched my ecomm shop today that sources products from China I want to give Nigerians a free trial to my shop in form of Gift cards
pay 30$ I will issue a 130$ gift card to get any product from my shop before I start internationally

Whatsapp/call 09098396415

Let's make a deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Best Ways To Make Money From Your Blog In 2016 / How Websites Work / I Want To Insert Calendar On A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.