Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism (8529 Views)

How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan / Please Help Safe My Sister / How Do I Stop My Hair From Getting Bald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by fitconsult: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2009
Pls help how do i make my sister stop lesbianism,she is so grounded in it and has made my family disown,her she is not ready to stop,and all my plans and moves to stop her proved abortive help me

pls visit this hot nigerian forum www.empowermentfoundationng.com i got usefull advice there, but pls i need your advice
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by seyenko(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2009
Please tell your sister to visit me for appropriate counselling
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by Tonyet1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2009
Bro,

i believe that whatever has got a beginning must have an ending

my advise is this,

the lesbianic act started somewhere, what you should do is to try and retrace your steps back to when your sis was still innocent (clean thought) and make her believe it can be stopped

how lesbianism starts,

findings show that

1. some are initiated into the act

2. she gave yield to the wrong thought of having sexual feelings for same sex

3. she must have been threatened not to move with boys else she'll get pregnant

4. she might have moved with the wrong crowd

5. some are spiritually related

with all this i believe you can trace back and see the category where your sis fall into, with that you can know how to tackle it

c u later
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by MrCrackles(m): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2009
fitconsult:

pls visit this hot nigerian forum www.empowermentfoundationng.com i got usefull advice there, but pls i need your advice

No i wont visit!
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by 1young(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2009
if you are ready to pay me just #1000 i will give you a step by step guide on how to stop your sister from lesbianism.
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by 1young(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2009
you can reach me on 07056301066 or 07037122955 then i will send a step by step guide to your email on how to stop your sister from lesbianism if you think what i sent is not worth #1000 then you can forget about the #1000.
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by krisbobo(m): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2009
Why do you want to stop her? if thats what she is, then thats what she is.
If she's pretending to be one or forcing herself, then thats a problem. if she is one, let her be.
My 2 kobo.
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by amram(m): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2009
The first step is for her to be convinced that Lesbianism is not proper. In as much as she fails to see that it is sin and inappropriate to have sexual feeling towards the same sex, solution is not yet in view. Lesbianism is like any other sin, If she is convicted and she gives her life to Jesus Christ. Jesus will forgive her and she will be given a new lease of life. The transformation she will receive will change her life completely.

Visit www.worthydailydevotion.com for materials that can help her life to be transformed
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by zeromoves: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2009
@krisbobo, i agree!!!!!! @post i think u and ur family need to respect ur sister's sexualty. mind u this is 21st century
and am sure she's old enough to decide what is good or bad for herself. Lesbianism is not a disease its just a way of life
she has chosen for herself. Respect her wish and be happy for her, afterall we only have to chance to life so let her live it
the way she pleases sad sad sad
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by ingsloberg(f): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2009
can i get her phone number plz here is mine 08036071338 i think i can help thanx
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by eruakhor: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2009
gosh, this is uncalled for pls you are her god for the now so try stop her now before its late
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by elrony(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2011
bring her to me!!! a bangin session will change her life 4 good!!!
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by Mpetempe(m): 4:47am On Jun 15, 2011
My brother,

The only way to save such a person is by interceding for her.
I have seen a professional gay boy, but through my prayers for him he is now a changed soul.

Pray for her and try advising her tell her about Sodom and Gomorrah and God's wrath.

Dont mind those demons asking u to let her be.

Remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

ESUT-TH: Parklane Enugu Striking Resident Doctors Face Contempt Charge / COVID-19 Update For November 18 2020 In Nigeria / They Said I Have Fibroid. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.