Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

How Not To Get Scammed Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Not To Get Scammed Online (997 Views)

Scammed By A Nigerian Friend In The US / Ways Not To Get Scammed On Alibaba!!! / Safety Tips And Precautions To Take In Order To Avoid Being Scammed Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Not To Get Scammed Online by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
I say it all the time,the people who get scammed are greedy people who want to make millions for doing almost nothing.
There are lots of thread on nairaland teaching average people genuine ways on how to make money online but they believe that if its free,they wont find value in it but will prefer to give their hard earned money to tricksters and fraudster because they tell you that one software will give you 30k page views daily or that you can make 200k every week when you buy their ebook... how gullible?

No software,ebook or new idea will make you rich.It is your mindset that will make you rich or stay broke.

I will be back to share few tips on how to keep your money away from scammers.
You can add yours if you have been in this situation
Re: How Not To Get Scammed Online by Luizkid(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
the other day i was at StabicBank n a guy was complaining about 8k deduction from his account... But on investigation it revealed that it was an Anti-virus app he bought online that exposed some of his vital credit card details. The card was blocked n applied for a new. So let's not give out card details online especially to untrusted sites.
Re: How Not To Get Scammed Online by hitz: 7:43am On May 01, 2016
cherylstun:
I say it all the time,the people who get scammed are greedy people who want to make millions for doing almost nothing.
There are lots of thread on nairaland teaching average people genuine ways on how to make money online but they believe that if its free,they wont find value in it but will prefer to give their hard earned money to tricksters and fraudster because they tell you that one software will give you 30k page views daily or that you can make 200k every week when you buy their ebook... how gullible?

No software,ebook or new idea will make you rich.It is your mindset that will make you rich or stay broke.

I will be back to share few tips on how to keep your money away from scammers.
You can add yours if you have been in this situation

I requested to join your fiverr facebook group. Hit me up if any review exchanges are available

(1) (Reply)

Support Fund For Youth In Business / Get Your Recharge Card Extractor Here / I Need Pet Bottles Or Containers Manufacturing Companies Contacts In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.