Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Hemingways Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hemingways Recruitment (3766 Views)

Hemingways Calling For Interview / Hemingways Safaris Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hemingways Recruitment by operculum: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hemingways Safaris Africa, one of the best holiday company in Nigeria, presently in Lagos and Abuja is extending its good work to the people of Kaduna State and seeks for the services of:

OUTDOOR SURVEYORS

QUALIFICATION: Minimum of National Diploma from any recognize institution in Nigeria.

NOTE: Applicant must be a residence of Kaduna state and its environ

Interested candidate should send their c.v to hsatravel@yahoo.com

DEADLINE: 7th of August, 2015
Re: Hemingways Recruitment by Chenemite(f): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
wat are the requrements pls? Can some one wit HND apply?
Re: Hemingways Recruitment by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chenemite:

Do you love marketing jobs in places like plazas, shopping malls, selects stores, etc, you wear a green shirt and distribute handbills and some useless crap paper which you'd have to lie and convince folks that they can get a 1week free holiday in select countries if they become members of hemingways club?

You'll meet with various folks (good bad, ugly, fugly, wogly and even those whom the devil is scared of) talk to you in a manner they deem fit.
Your leads, and deals (people who are potential travel customers whom you've invited via your questionnaire would be really disturbed with nasty recurrent calls and the likes)
Yet you'll be paid commission and you won't be given an appointment letter?

If YES, go apply after the brainwashing, you'll be an outdoor marketer,

if NO, then relax, by GODs grace, a better job is coming your way.

(How did I know this fact about hemingways, I had a nasty experience with them when I went to NEXT shopping mall to purchase somethings after persistent disturbances, I did a little investigation with an insider who was my informant).
Their marketing manager was/is a white man named Robbs.
Re: Hemingways Recruitment by ajasa4link: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chenemite:
I guess u can, since u had OND before HND then u are eligible, only that u will probably be paid as an OND holder and not HND holder
Re: Hemingways Recruitment by Chenemite(f): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2015
tnx 4 d infor......i dont tink i hav dat kind of strength

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At DKT International / Ongoing Recruitment At Paxson Nigeria Company Limited, January 2018 / Latest Recruitment At Baker Hughes For Graduate Interns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.