Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) (32792 Views)

Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting Today (Photos) / Osinbajo Presides Over Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) / Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by reportnaija(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZrKvztSVKAc/VbDi_o4tZfI/AAAAAAAAzmc/IenZGwPytlM/s400/gov2.PNG[/img]
We have some photos from the National Executive Council, NEC meeting held today at the Aso Rock Villa. All the states governors were present at the executive meeting.
more pictures after the cut...
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/07/photos-from-national-executive-council.html

[img]http://4.bp..com/-uUMChD54dCo/VbDijmgBmCI/AAAAAAAAzmU/Mb6CqkbHh0Q/s400/gov3.PNG[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ZDTCmKG_qKg/VbDjFo3PmxI/AAAAAAAAzmk/vmSW4UM86pU/s400/fasd.PNG[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-oYIpq9fMQ-8/VbDjUP2IvqI/AAAAAAAAzm0/1tXYQPBi9B8/s400/gov1.PNG[/img]

NEC: Osinbajo, governors meet at Aso Rock

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and state governors on Thursday began the National Economic Council (NEC) meeting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The meeting started when Osinbajo, who presided over the closed-door meeting, arrived the Council Chamber at few minutes past 11.00am.

Issues that would likely be discussed at the meeting include the report of a four- man committee mandated to investigate incomes and spending from the Excess Crude Account and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) account from 2012 till the end of last administration.

The committee which was set up during the last NEC meeting has governors Nasir el-Rufai (Kaduna), Adams Oshiomhole (Edo), Emmanuel Udom (Akwa Ibom) and Ibrahim Dankwambo (Gombe), as members.

The meeting may also consider bailout for states owing workers’ salaries.

The states represented at the meeting, which is still in progress, are – Cross River, Kaduna, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Kogi , Gombe, Delta, Kano, Lagos and Niger.

Others are – Adamawa, Ondo, Sokoto, Yobe, Osun, Bauchi, Ebonyi, Kebbi, Oyo, Plateau, Taraba, Zamfara, Bayelsa and Abia.

http://thenationonlineng.net/nec-osinbajo-governors-meet-at-aso-rock/

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by MuguliciousMUGU: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Yeah, the Nec meeting has capistulated to a hoga magha, i believe this is hazardous to my quagmire and teminous to my existence, that in a country that is so bless with human resources, in a country that is blessed with oil, and the price of moimoi is still high.

Wow, i can't believe i made FTC, i feel like crying, O gosh, i wanna say a shout out to that pretty olosho is my street, omo ale jati jati, and to iya basira that sells rice and stew in my street, i wanna tell her that her daughter is 10 times sweeter than her stew, and i also wanna say a big shout out to baba lekan at 70, who sleeps with old women, who are old enough to be his grandmother, DJ play me koredo bello - Godwin.

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by queenzibah(f): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dis country don tire me , na photo we go chop?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by chymystique(f): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
The Photocratic govt doing what they know how to do best.... "Taking pictures and posting online".... With no ministers and no project flag off since its govt inception... issorai, they can keep touring and taking pics till 2019, no lele

Btw, what happened to PMB promise of publicly declaring his assets if he becomes the president? I guess that one na serious one chance things. Kai!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by chymystique(f): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
queenzibah:

LOL, na govt of the photos, by the photos and in the photos so what do you expect if not every second photos grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by bluebay2(f): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Picture regime

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by donholy28(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Photos photos photos....make dem open studio na

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by Splashme: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
[size=20pt]This govt is all
about photos
[/size]

#Ayamjusttiredwiththem

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by Sparrow13: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
queenzibah:
Dis country don tire me
cameron is not far or better still chad or Niger, but I will advice you to port to Benin

15 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by tempex88(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
with the seating arrangement, does it mean when the president is away, no one seats on that seat? am just curious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by Adminisher: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
The National Executive Council is the cabinet . Only Ministers attend with the President chairing it, every other person is just an observer. Since there are no minsters this council would necessarily have perm secs sitting in their place. This must be the National Economic Council.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by Kelvin0(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Where is our presido?.... TOURIST OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA...Photocratic Government.. lol

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by admax(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
ok
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by braine(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Osinbajo representing. See Ambode looking fresh, our money speaking. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by namdyz(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kip off
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by mytime24(f): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
@last

Baba spare tyre don get 1chance to hold meetiN

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Still here
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
And some clueless ones calls him a mere commissioner. Ride on my amiable VP! Gone are the days when Nigeria had a ghost worker as a VP

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by GspotAngela(f): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
The kind of synergy between President Buhari and Vice President Osinbajo had never been seen before in the history of democracy in Nigeria. This administration will certainly usher Nigeria into greater heights.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by Kelvin0(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Yeah, the Nec meeting has capistulated to a hoga magha, i believe this is hazardous to my quagmire and teminous to my existence, that in a country that is so bless with human resources, in a country that is blessed with oil, the price of moi Moi is still high.
Moi-Moi...no wonder
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by Pebcak: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2015

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
B
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
welcome to the photogenic government

the government of buhari kardashian and osibande west

10 Likes

queenzibah:
Endure grin
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by steppin: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
The honourable commissioner is finally relevant.
He's even allowed to preside over important meetings.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by anonimi: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Where is BabaOneChance

Too tired to show face after his return from the USA? A man who challenged people to a road race before elections to prove he is capable?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186238_sickness2bcollage1_jpeg2dee8778f7c10e5e1b3f285940bcb5e2

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by thefakestan: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Abeg tell us smth else,

Like when last they farted! Or probably used the loo.

ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by Abimbola29(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
My honorable VP all haters should chop stone o better still sambisa no far at all!!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by robay(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Good cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by Tberry01(f): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Good
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) by idbami2(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
To those sayng all we see are pictures.. Aht least, we can see daht they are tryng to wrk, and we knw wah they are wrkng onn..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen / Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom / Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.