Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,864 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

What Are The Benefits Of Buhari's Visit To The U.S Apart From Photo Sessions? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Benefits Of Buhari's Visit To The U.S Apart From Photo Sessions? (439 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos / U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Buhari's Visit To The U.S Apart From Photo Sessions? by omoakin111: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
I learnt president buhari's 33 man U.S trip/adventure/excursion ( depending on your political perception) costs Nigeria 2.2 billion naira in tax payers money and up till now we have not seen or heard the presidency signing any M.O.U or bilateral trade agreements between the two countries except photos with Obama, his VP, war college classmates etc. Can any one just state the significance of wasting scarce resources at this time on photos, reunion and familiarity tour.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Buhari's Visit To The U.S Apart From Photo Sessions? by mcdreeezy: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Where are his supporters? Let them come and tell us because I honestly don't know.

I think he should be tagged "tourist president" cuz he's been traveling the world since he took power.

(1) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Meets Obama In Kenya / Did Buhari Really Dissolve Universal Basic Education. / Ooni Of Ife Is Alive, Says Royal Traditional Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.