Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Governors Express Worry Over High Naira Exchange Rate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Express Worry Over High Naira Exchange Rate (16772 Views)

John Campbell Denies Working For Buhari, Expresses Worry Over NNPC Scandal / AGF, EFCC Head For Showdown Over High-profile Case Files / Governors Express Worry Over High Naira Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Express Worry Over High Naira Exchange Rate by TruthisOut: 5:27am On Jul 24, 2015
aminho:

mumu i cant find where buhari said he will make 1$ 1# read the his quote there common english you cant comprehend

Everything is clear from the guy's post, he even added a screen-shot and yet you can't find it!!! You are clueless grin grin grin
Re: Governors Express Worry Over High Naira Exchange Rate by aminho(m): 5:39am On Jul 24, 2015
anonimi:

That campaign promise was published PROMINENTLY in at least three newspapers on March 23 i.e. five days before the elections. You either show us where Buhari denied the promise made BEFORE the elections or you STFU, deal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2593131_capture20150516070937_jpeg0e2b405458ec0cf013c5152373f19a5e

just read the statement from the photo you posted if you really can speak English you will understand
Re: Governors Express Worry Over High Naira Exchange Rate by aminho(m): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2015
TruthisOut:

Everything is clear from the guy's post, he even added a screen-shot and yet you can't find it!!! You are clueless grin grin grin
it's you who is clueless because by reading the article you will understand that Buhari's did not open his mouth and I am making 1 usd 1 naira chk again or don't quote mean
Re: Governors Express Worry Over High Naira Exchange Rate by Rexyl(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Firefire:
Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) just charge me N209.68/$ just now for the transaction I made using my Visa Card online.

Why? that is additional 6.5% on top CBN rate of N197/$

I was waiting before, hoping "Baba Go Slow" meant business, I now see that the grandpa is "Super Clueless", I rather pay my bill before the rate turns to N500/$ as speculated by Dangote.

I still need further clarification from SCB anyway. angry

So CBN is also exploiting ordinary citizens on few naira they have to exchange.
Re: Governors Express Worry Over High Naira Exchange Rate by iidibaraya(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2015
NYSC Introduces Self Deployment for Prospective Corps Members
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has introduced a self-deployment system to enable prospective corps members choose where they wish to serve.
This was part of resolutions at the end of the 2015 Batch 'B' pre-mobilisation workshop which held in Kaduna.
Similarly, pregnant women, nursing mothers and students undergoing postgraduate studies have been banned from participating in the scheme until they are free to enlist for the service.
The NYSC, in a communique issued at the end of the meeting, said the new system of self deployment is aimed at addressing the fraudulent activities associated with the previous method of deploying prospective corps members.
Re: Governors Express Worry Over High Naira Exchange Rate by playahata: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2015
Let them fix roads, education, health care, unemployment, etc in their respective states instead of making noise in agbadas. Hypocrites. Who even cares about their opinions. NONSENSE
Re: Governors Express Worry Over High Naira Exchange Rate by NobleG1(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2015
Because the Exchange Rate has reduced the amount of money to loot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire At Champion Breweries Plc, Uyo (Pictures) / Fayose Allocates 200 Shops To Traders At Oja Oba Market (Photos) / Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.