Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Children Were Brainwashed Against Me----emeka Ike's Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Children Were Brainwashed Against Me----emeka Ike's Wife (621 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash / Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" / Nigerian Youths Were Brainwashed To Vote APC – Former Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Children Were Brainwashed Against Me----emeka Ike's Wife by tianec(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Suzanne, the wife of Nolly wood actor Emeka IKE has cried out that her children were brainwashed to hate her by her husband and mother in-law. She said this in court. She said that she was forced to leave her matrimonial home because she could no longer bear the trauma she was passing through in her matrimonial home by her husband. CLICK www.tianec..com FOR MORE
Re: My Children Were Brainwashed Against Me----emeka Ike's Wife by Demmocrats(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: My Children Were Brainwashed Against Me----emeka Ike's Wife by djakinwande(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmnmm

(1) (Reply)

State Governors Laments F.G Delay On Releasing Bailout Fund / Why We Want Saraki, Ekweremadu Sacked / What Mutant Could Be Responsible For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.