Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) (67434 Views)

World Most Hilarious Names / HILARIOUS! See The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (photos) / 18+ Photo: A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Vimlady(f): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
benuejosh:
Ghanaians CELEBRATE burial as if it was a wedding or birthday celebration I don't knw why. some go as far making burial cakes and cutting cakes as if na wedding. so I don't doubt their ability of making such coffins. Well if you think that's a lie ask some one who has stayed much in ghana he or she MAY tell you similar story. Especially all those people from central region in Ghana
U kno.....U really shudnt exagerate things wen ure nt sure....wher in Gh av u bin 2 n U see dem cuttin a cake in a funeral....#God is watchin U oooo
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by TheDauraMallam: 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
foolishness at the highest order. So if person have been robbing before death suddenly caught up with him, I guess the foolish coffin makers are gonna make a gun coffin for him.

I kinda wonder the kinda coffin they will make for ashawos though Probably a d**k coffin I guess.

You are an irredeemably daft Nigerian.

I'm so ashamed to be a Nigerian right now.

Eediot with internet data.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by JiggamanGh: 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
benuejosh:
Ghanaians CELEBRATE burial as if it was a wedding or birthday celebration I don't knw why. some go as far making burial cakes and cutting cakes as if na wedding. so I don't doubt their ability of making such coffins. Well if you think that's a lie ask some one who has stayed much in ghana he or she MAY tell you similar story. Especially all those people from central region in Ghana

Lies upon lies, stop talking about things u lack knowledge off.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by JiggamanGh: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
firstEVA:
So Ghanians choose to be creative only in death? You don't hear of them on a good day, then when it comes to coffin, they appear undecided

Cc captainswag225 tongue

Honey we are creative everywhere. In our music, movies, dance, food, clothes and especially in bed.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
priscaoge:
That house tho undecided It has a GeePee tank? cheesy

And a Nurse was buried with a syringe coffin? Lwkmd cheesy cheesy

A driver = Motor
A pilot = Aircraft
A barrister = Wig
A mechanic = Spanner
A musician = Guitar
An armed rubber/ Police officer = Gun tongue
An author = Book
A gynecologist = I think he will be buried in a coffin that looks like a [size=16pt]Puzxy shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]

ashawo nko ? i mean moda4ks or faad4ka
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Honey we are creative everywhere. In our music, movies, dance, food, clothes and especially in bed.

music - maybe
Movies - lipsrsealed
Food - don't think so
Dance - Apart from Azonto what else is there?
Clothes - undecided
Bed - I need proof tongue
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
I first heard about this customized coffin business in Ghana on BBC (over 4 years ago)
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by JiggamanGh: 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
firstEVA:
music - maybe
Movies - lipsrsealed
Food - don't think so
Dance - Apart from Azonto what else is there?
Clothes - undecided
Bed - I need proof tongue

Movies check out local movies and not English ones.

Food most definitely, Ghanaian food are the best

Dance- you have to see the cultural dances.

Bed- anytime you ready, u will have the best org@sm in your life. Heard most Nigerian women have never cum before. How would u like to be among the 1% that has experienced it.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by dapsonlou(m): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
pijango:
Coffin for a nurse

See more photos here>>>http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=3116

Now this is funny
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 12:14am On Jul 24, 2015
By their coffins, u shall know their profession...
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by lovely17(m): 12:33am On Jul 24, 2015
lwkmd oh syringe,spanner
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by msmee(f): 3:34am On Jul 24, 2015
I saw this in a documentary a while ago and thought it was fascinating.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by jamace(m): 5:07am On Jul 24, 2015
grin grin
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by benuejosh: 5:37am On Jul 24, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Lies upon lies, stop talking about things u lack knowledge off.
oga. I schooled in central region. So I knw wat am saying
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by benuejosh: 5:40am On Jul 24, 2015
Vimlady:

U kno.....U really shudnt exagerate things wen ure nt sure....wher in Gh av u bin 2 n U see dem cuttin a cake in a funeral....#God is watchin U oooo
I schooled in CENTRAL REGION Ghana for 4 years. And mind you I said I saw it in one not all, but they celebrate burials more than they celebrate birthdays.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Bollinger(m): 6:01am On Jul 24, 2015
benuejosh:

You hit the head on the nail (or is it the other way around grin), anyway, while i was still working there, i was amazed by the pomp and pageantry associated with burials in Ghana. It is such a big deal that bill boards are put up all over town to advertise someones death and burial. I miss that country. So versatile, unique and fun. All of a sudden i'm in the mood for some kenke and fish.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by possibilita(m): 6:23am On Jul 24, 2015
pijango:
Made for a Mechanic

>>>http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=3116
when u are a die hard mechanic and finally dies.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by PetroDolla3: 6:49am On Jul 24, 2015
You are a damn fvcking liar! cool And wetin concern mumugerians with what and how Ghanaians bury their dead? Why should this be an item on nairaland? I am not surprised though. Mumugerians learning from Ghanaians since Lord Lugard's time!

benuejosh:
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by PetroDolla3: 6:53am On Jul 24, 2015
Sharaaaap magg0t! You schooled in central region so what? SMH. Arrant crap!

benuejosh:
I schooled in CENTRAL REGION Ghana for 4 years. And mind you I said I saw it in one not all, but they celebrate burials more than they celebrate birthdays.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by holatoj(m): 6:55am On Jul 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Op,you just dey see am,? I have a magazin e that has the coffin of fish,parrot,prawn,another white benz but not this,groundnut etc,and d funniest thing is that it's a foreign magazine and not a ghanian mag,meaning that the western world so much appreciate these works of creativity,in fact a leader in America requested for one,but I think jokingly

so wats ur stress?? at least he shared the little he saw, u have a magazine full of it and u kept mute as if ur mouth and hands were super glued......and y telling us all the history and constitution of wat we didn't ask??

I saw dz and I quote " everything is scarce in Nigeria even common sense is scarce "

u need common sense bro
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by dencosweet(m): 7:02am On Jul 24, 2015
Which one will you now build for a conductor? grin
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by BurnaKing21: 7:11am On Jul 24, 2015
COFFIN FOR A CAR DEALER
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by wakes: 7:12am On Jul 24, 2015
Check out Ghanaians with weird creativity
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by benuejosh: 7:14am On Jul 24, 2015
PetroDolla3:
Sharaaaap magg0t! You schooled in central region so what? SMH. Arrant crap!

slow poke. You got pained in the ass? The truth pains as such.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 24, 2015
Africans got talents.

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by benuejosh: 7:16am On Jul 24, 2015
PetroDolla3:
You are a damn fvcking liar! cool And wetin concern mumugerians with what and how Ghanaians bury their dead? Why should this be an item on nairaland? I am not surprised though. Mumugerians learning from Ghanaians since Lord Lugard's time!

it's normal Ghanaians niggas always hate Nigerians it a normal fact. You know why? We are always ahead of you boys. Slow poke go get a job and educate you populace
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by benuejosh: 7:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Bollinger:

You hit the head on the nail (or is it the other way around grin), anyway, while i was still working there, i was amazed by the pomp and pageantry associated with burials in Ghana. It is such a big deal that bill boards are put up all over town to advertise someones death and burial. I miss that country. So versatile, unique and fun. All of a sudden i'm in the mood for some kenke and fish.
I now got a witness. The fun there is something else. Travelling back there end of the year.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Bollinger(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2015
benuejosh:
I now got a witness. The fun there is something else. Travelling back there end of the year.

I envy you bro.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by ogiewanye(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2015
benuejosh:
seriously. Maybe the cake aspect was just at that burial but ask any one who resides in ghana he may tell you something similar.

Iffa hear
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by benuejosh: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2015
ogiewanye:

Iffa hear
lol. It sounds wired but true some one just made a similar comment.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by RomanyChi(f): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2015
Oh Díos shocked impressive tho...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Mercy In Mexico Video Of Father and Son Twitter [watch Full Video] / New Year Greeting And Information About Anomalies / Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.