Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) (67432 Views)

World Most Hilarious Names / HILARIOUS! See The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (photos) / 18+ Photo: A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Zanxx(f): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2015
benuejosh:
lol. It sounds wired but true some one just made a similar comment.

not true bro. I am a fante from the central region and have lived there for years. there is no such thing as cutting a cake for a funeral. Asked my mum if we fante's did that and she no and has never heard or witnessed it before.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
music - maybe
Movies - lipsrsealed
Food - don't think so
Dance - Apart from Azonto what else is there?
Clothes - undecided
Bed - I need proof tongue
naughty naughty. Becareful what u ask for or else one day u myt end using clutches after u got ur proof. Bad gal lmao
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Tantidora(f): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2015
benuejosh:
have stay in ghana for months and have witnessed this. Stayed in central region

which part of Central Region
wh@ u witness has nothing to do with any funeral rite.
May b its enstoolment of a King or Queen u witness
even th@ kr3aaaaa .....
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
naughty naughty. Becareful what u ask for or else one day u myt end using clutches after u got ur proof. Bad gal lmao
how come your girls won't leave our guys alone, if what u guys are saying is true?
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
how come your girls won't leave our guys alone, if what u guys are saying is true?
eva darling, dont u think its too early for dis adult talk ? Lmao. Go back to the patience jonathan thread, i will explain everything to u when u are done.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
eva darling, dont u think its too early for dis adult talk ? Lmao. Go back to the patience jonathan thread, i will explain everything to u when u are done.
is it ever too early? Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2015
Tantidora:

even th@ kr3aaaaa .....
maybe he witnessed one funeral where cake was cut, it could have been celebration of the deceased life. U know when grown ups like 90 and over dies we celebrate them rather than making mourning the entire time, BUT it was just one funeral and he cant use that to generalize everything. That he lied...... Btw nice to meet u. Ohemaa maakye, y3 fir3 me captainswag, mey3 ghanani.... Na wonsu eer?
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
is it ever too early? Hahahahahahaha.
okay since u are too eager to know, i will tell u dear, ghanaian ladies appreciate and adore us ghanaian men alot, we will always be their first choice but we ghanaians have a nature of welcoming sumtin new, trying something different, if something comes our way and we like it we accept it, culture or ethnic pressure wont affect u. As thus, when nigerian men come to ghana or meet ghanaian ladies anywhere they try to woo them, if the ghanaian lady loves the chemistry btn the two then it takes off.. Over here in the beginning there myt be stereotypes but when people see that the relationship is genuine, they accept it and thats the end of the story,,, the diff btn naija and ghana women is that we dont pressure our ladies to marry a ghanaian by force. To us love counts alot but over there in naija even when the lady loves a man from a diff country, her family still frowns upon it....... Oh and btw, ghanaian ladies dont chase naija men, its the other way round........

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Tantidora(f): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
maybe he witnessed one funeral where cake was cut, it could have been celebration of the deceased life. U know when grown ups like 90 and over dies we celebrate them rather than making mourning the entire time, BUT it was just one funeral and he cant use that to generalize everything. That he lied...... Btw nice to meet u. Ohemaa maakye, y3 fir3 me captainswag, mey3 ghanani.... Na wonsu eer?

Ohene Nana me soo
mey3 Ghahani paaa..

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2015
Tantidora:

Ohene Nana me soo
mey3 Ghahani paaa..
nice to meet u......i hope u are having a nice time here.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Tantidora(f): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
nice to meet u......i hope u are having a nice time here.

yeah
nice meetin u too

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2015
holatoj:

so wats ur stress?? at least he shared the little he saw, u have a magazine full of it and u kept mute as if ur mouth and hands were super glued......and y telling us all the history and constitution of wat we didn't ask??

I saw dz and I quote " everything is scarce in Nigeria even common sense is scarce "

u need common sense bro
ah ah,na figh
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2015
holatoj:

so wats ur stress?? at least he shared the little he saw, u have a magazine full of it and u kept mute as if ur mouth and hands were super glued......and y telling us all the history and constitution of wat we didn't ask??

I saw dz and I quote " everything is scarce in Nigeria even common sense is scarce "

u need common sense bro
ah ah,na fight?
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by benuejosh: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2015
Tantidora:

even th@ kr3aaaaa .....
so I don't what it means by burial that's what you insinuating right?
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Vimlady(f): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2015
benuejosh:
I schooled in CENTRAL REGION Ghana for 4 years. And mind you I said I saw it in one not all, but they celebrate burials more than they celebrate birthdays.
4 ur information.....Im also a Ghanian.....n i kno v wel dt here in Gh we celebrate funerals lik anniversary....buh 4 d cake stuff di333.....hmmmm....na onli u see am oo....Ive evn ask dose I kno in said region.....n dey dnt kno abt dt
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by benuejosh: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2015
Zanxx:

not true bro. I am a fante from the central region and have lived there for years. there is no such thing as cutting a cake for a funeral. Asked my mum if we fante's did that and she no and has never heard or witnessed it before.
I didn't generalize my statement, I only said I witnessed ONE. in life people do crazy things atimes so maybe those set of family decided to add cutting of cake to theirs. Everyone has his own traditions and beliefs they work with. But the truth of the whole matter is Ghanaians celebrate burials. am in the mood for Kenke and fish. Visiting Ghana end of the year.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by gbens2000(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2015
adedayourt:

seem like u av som1 workin wit nepa grin
u dey find work for nepa?
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by benuejosh: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2015
Vimlady:

4 ur information.....Im also a Ghanian.....n i kno v wel dt here in Gh we celebrate funerals lik anniversary....buh 4 d cake stuff di333.....hmmmm....na onli u see am oo....Ive evn ask dose I kno in said region.....n dey dnt kno abt dt
I didn't generalize my statement. I said I witnessed ONE.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Vimlady(f): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=benuejosh post=36210388] I schooled in CENTRAL REGION Ghana for 4 years. And mind you I said I saw it in one not all, but they celebrate burials more than they celebrate birthdays.[/quote
hmm....i hr u
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by benuejosh: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
now someone has understood my statement. I witnessed it in ONE I didn't generalize my statement.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by benuejosh: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=Vimlady post=36217211][/quote] have answered you. Morning to you too
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by benuejosh: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2015
Vimlady:
In some mood for Kenke and fish
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by gioglobal(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2015
so which coffin will they use for people who stole our country's money?......

in other news, design your website with us.. www.pgresource.com
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
okay since u are too eager to know, i will tell u dear, ghanaian ladies appreciate and adore us ghanaian men alot, we will always be their first choice but we ghanaians have a nature of welcoming sumtin new, trying something different, if something comes our way and we like it we accept it, culture or ethnic pressure wont affect u. As thus, when nigerian men come to ghana or meet ghanaian ladies anywhere they try to woo them, if the ghanaian lady loves the chemistry btn the two then it takes off.. Over here in the beginning there myt be stereotypes but when people see that the relationship is genuine, they accept it and thats the end of the story,,, the diff btn naija and ghana women is that we dont pressure our ladies to marry a ghanaian by force. To us love counts alot but over there in naija even when the lady loves a man from a diff country, her family still frowns upon it....... Oh and btw, ghanaian ladies dont chase naija men, its the other way round........
u want celebrity examples?
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by adedayourt(m): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2015
gbens2000:
u dey find work for nepa?

wetin be nepa abeg undecided
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
u want celebrity examples?
tell me darling.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2015
benuejosh:
now someone has understood my statement. I witnessed it in ONE I didn't generalize my statement.
okay, i understand u.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Tantidora(f): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2015
benuejosh:
so I don't what it means by burial that's what you insinuating right?

U should have ask questions..
And knw wh@ is e motive behind e cuttin of e cake.
Stp genelisin wh@ u dnt knw.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
tell me darling.
yvonne nelson is still drooling over iyanya, Nadia Buhari etc etc
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
yvonne nelson is still drooling over iyanya, Nadia Buhari etc etc
LOOL, u and i know iyanya approached yvonne nelson for a relationship and the iyanya cheated so they broke up. As for jim and nadia, nadia left jim along time ago and jim still cant forget nadia even after she had twins with another guy. Let me tell abt ghanaian men, we are gentle, loving, passionate, caring, we defend our ladies with honour. When we love u, its for gud. We dont do promise and fail. A gud example is chris attoh. He found love in nigeria and he married her. Thats how we roll sweety so make up ur mind. Lol
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Mancity26(m): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2015
Edusouls:
adore the creativity jarre, when we cant think out lets appreciate other who can..
i can tink ooo..moreova he try..but i can't like casket for now
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
LOOL, u and i know iyanya approached yvonne nelson for a relationship and the iyanya cheated so they broke up. As for jim and nadia, nadia left jim along time ago and jim still cant forget nadia even after she had twins with another guy. Let me tell abt ghanaian men, we are gentle, loving, passionate, caring, we defend our ladies with honour. When we love u, its for gud. We dont do promise and fail. A gud example is chris attoh. He found love in nigeria and he married her. Thats how we roll sweety so make up ur mind. Lol
well, i do not have any good reason why i should dispute your claims, the few Ghanians i have actually encountered are sweet, so let me not argue further smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Mercy In Mexico Video Of Father and Son Twitter [watch Full Video] / New Year Greeting And Information About Anomalies / Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.