Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? (1787 Views)

Trending, Who Is That Director Of Jamb Who Remitted #5 Billion To Fg / #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by WhatDoYouMean: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
About 4 days ago, the president left for US to honour a visit extended to him by the US government. The president went with mostly politicians from his party to this August visit. The baffling thing is that while the various groups that had closed door meetings with Buhari had seasoned person as the secretary to take down their minutes, Mr Buhari along with his entouraged governors only sat down to listen. No secretary of state to do the work. Who could have taken down the minutes? Mallam Okorocha?

See the reaction of Nigerians on Facebook on this issue.

An angry Facebook user asked if Oshiomole was wearing a SUIT or a COAT... The stuff almost swallowed Osho...grin grin grin

Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by Trendy247: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
me

1 Like

Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
lol
Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by benuejosh: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
The cameramen.

1 Like

Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
He's recording the proceedings mentally. This is one of the reasons Obama left them in the USA and made his way to Kenya. Theÿ don't appear as serious people. Obama means business... Buhari and his team were jokes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by seedgreen(m): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Following
Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by Kenai: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
That's what you get when you travel with a pack of politicians instead of an actual ministerial cabinet of technocrats. Including that dunce Oshiomhole who is only good at throwing wild figures at Okonjo-Iweala while making baseless accusations instead of coming clean and telling people the truth that he doesn't have a single clue what the documents from his 'probe' mean.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by DuchessLily(f): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mallam Okorocha was sleeping on duty all through grin

They don't need a minute , I guess undecided

3 Likes

Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by Shortyy(f): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
He's recording the proceedings mentally. This is one of the reasons Obama left them in the USA and made his way to Kenya. Theÿ don't appear as serious people. Obama mans business...Buhari and his team were jokes
OUCH. grin

1 Like

Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by Shortyy(f): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Osho's wife is taking the minutes.

1 Like

Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by Chidexter(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
My people i just Fell down now, while browsing. But i didnt get hurt.

Hit Like to tell me sorry smiley
Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by meimoks(f): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
A gathering of viewers and listeners

3 Likes

Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by Nneziwili(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sai baba...buh ds man don tire me jor
Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Shortyy:

OUCH. grin
kiss kiss
Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nneziwili:
Sai baba...buh ds man don tire me jor
grin grin
Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by ITbomb(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
This trip is a disaster
Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by simeonii(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by Dannyset(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
He's recording the proceedings mentally. This is one of the reasons Obama left them in the USA and made his way to Kenya. Theÿ don't appear as serious people. Obama means business... Buhari and his team were jokes

Help ursef bro! U are more reasonable than this. I know this along time ago and I won't deny it.
@Topic, there are so many ways u can get every word spoken there and even review it. There's likely no need to keep a show off.

3 Likes

Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by Eden007(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Me
Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by AZeD1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Erm bros OBAMA doesn't arrive Kenya till tomorrow.
Didn't you just create a thread about Buhari not doing research?

2 Likes

Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by worthytalk: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Riddle: I spent over N2.2b for a trip to take a photograph in US. Who am I? This can not happen in Biafraland. Mbanu! tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by vecman22(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
This barcanista na real barcamumu so you wanted obama to stay behind till buhari leaves his country? Even when he has other issues to attend to? Seriously barcanista is a cunt...

Anyways only d biafrauds listen's to you....
Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by FSU: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
This government will be the worst in Nigeria's history. By the time Buhari hands over to whoever next, Nigeria would have been back to square one. This is a promise!!
Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by BIGERBOY1: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
I don't know if the Internet is making this generation dumber by the click. People just display their unfiltered thoughts these days. Then later think about what they write after its posted.

Common guys what do you think the 32 aids that went with the president were meant for - vacation? It's not for rochas or oshomole to take note there are myriad of aids for that purpose.

Besides that's not the whole picture, there are people at the background doing just that.

Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by valmunich(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
"He'll photocopy from the American people " that was epic! grin
Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by azimibraun: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nigerians abroad the so called" Diaspora Technocrats" all in agreement said they are very comfortable with Buhari's trip and all that he stands for... Non of you guys called for a debate with the Nigerians diaspora, Profs, P.hd holders, Diplomats and seasoned Administrator all hailed the trip and they did that on National TV non of you HATERS challenged them to a debate. All you do is to hide behind your N300 fones and express nonsense on NL. Cheap Blackmailing from cheap fellas.
Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by azimibraun: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Buhari is handling is part of the deal and the Americans will handle theirs as soon as they see his commitment. He has with our Neighbors formed the Multinational joint task force, He has officially announced plans to probe the GEJ administration starting with the Ministers two things GEJ was wrongly advised not to do and now full of regret not doing. If you are remember when last Hilary Clinton visited she clearly called for a fight against corruption and GEJ said he doesn't need to arrest people to show he is fighting corruption. Do ur part america will do her part. Buhari will succeed no matter the hatred.
Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by tucky200(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Guy u don dey pollute nairaland o..
Dey use ur senses sometimes na
Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by azimibraun: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
This Barcanista dude is just not brilliant at all. I have taken my time to study him. If he sees you are smarter and we'll informed than him, he avoids you and picks on the weaker Nikkas who he can sucker punch. NL superstar.
Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by azimibraun: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ignorance will never let a Dullard know the American President doesn't just receive visitors or travel without detailed schedule drawn. The white house administration has schedule the visit of Mr Buhari carefully and Mr Obamas trip to Kenya. Only a child will say Obama left Mr Buhari becouse he found him and his team unserious.
Re: Now Trending: Who Is Taking Minutes For Buhari? by Themonster: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
vecman22:
This barcanista na real barcamumu so you wanted obama to stay behind till buhari leaves his country? Even when he has other issues to attend to? Seriously barcanista is a cunt...

Anyways only d biafrauds listen's to you....
. he's better than your Hopless bastard good for nothing useless father who robs for a living.

Afo sagbuo nne i

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shekau Confirmed Dead? / We Will Soon Reveal Crude Oil Thieves, Says Buhari / Saudi Arabia Man Claim he Fall Accidentally and Penetrated His Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.